My ex still sends hugs in his messages. What does it mean?

My ex still sends hugs in his messages. What does it mean? We broke up because he said we do not have anything in common and he liked another girl. That was a year ago and until now we are friends and when we talk he is very friendly and keeps on sending hugs in his messages. i dont know if he is still seeing the other girl or anybody else as i do not ask. Is he jus being nice or does his hugs mean anything?

That sucks coz i still like him and i dont know if he is still seeing the other girl and i dont know if this is just his way of being nice because he knows he hurt me. Does his hugs mean anything?

32

Most Helpful Guy

• Hugging is something friends do.
    There's a girl I dated many, many years ago, when we were 18) Now she's single.
    We still mail occasionally and we'll send a hug too. The two times I met her in person last year we hugged briefly (she was down then -still is, I think)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• For right now, I think its just him being friendly.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE