Boyfriend looking at the same girl and reacts the same? Coincidence?

My bf and I have been in a long distance relationship for 6 years now. When we were together for about 7 months there was this girl i told him not to speak to anymore cause i found out she liked him and was acting like she wanted to be friends with me. Anyways we went to a party together and she was there too and i saw him looking at her (he didn't know i saw him looking) and he immediately told me i was really beautiful and kissed me. After 1 year being together somethings happened and we had a break. During our break i found out he was texting her and asking her to come over to his house. He told me he was making fun of her (she declined his offer by the way ) because he think she's stupid and dumb. He said i could ask anyone about him and her and they would tell me there is no way he would be in to her. we got back together after a year because i was seeing someone else and he realized how much he loved me. So when we were together again for 5 and a half years i visited him and we went to a club. The SAME girl was there and i saw him looking at her and he did the exact same thing. He told me immediately that i'm really beautiful and he kissed me. IS THIS A COINCIDENCE? Does it mean something when a guy does that? Looking at someone else and then immediately telling his girl she's beautiful and kissing her? I asked him if he was looking at her and he said he didn't. I don't think he's cheating on her with me i would've have heard it by now. He lives in a small town where i know almost everyone and i hear everything he does. And she also has a boyfriend. Please let me know what you think!

10