Have you ever regretted hurting someone?

Ever look back and think i should of treated that person differently?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• Regretted hurting someone?

Yes. About 30 years ago. There was a co-worker who was trying to help me through a bad period (I was diagnosed with clinical depression about 6 months later). Anyway I, we had no idea what was going on at the time. I know I ended up hurting her emotionally because of things I was saying/doing at the time.

A little later I ended up quitting the job. I think about it a lot. I would like to be able to find her and apologize. But I really don't think that will ever happen

:'-(

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever regretted hurting someone?
    No as when I hurt someone it's generally intentional and when it's unintentional the person hurt isn't someone I care or a child so it's irrelevant to me. As well as I don't do things I regret.

No as I don't do should unless it pertains to harming children/animals. I have looked back and think of how else I could have treated someone though it's pretty much never how I could have treated them better more of how I could have harmed them more than I did.