Have you ever regretted hurting someone?

Ever look back and think i should of treated that person differently?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Regretted hurting someone?

Yes. About 30 years ago. There was a co-worker who was trying to help me through a bad period (I was diagnosed with clinical depression about 6 months later). Anyway I, we had no idea what was going on at the time. I know I ended up hurting her emotionally because of things I was saying/doing at the time.

A little later I ended up quitting the job. I think about it a lot. I would like to be able to find her and apologize. But I really don't think that will ever happen

:'-(

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Have you ever regretted hurting someone?
    No as when I hurt someone it's generally intentional and when it's unintentional the person hurt isn't someone I care or a child so it's irrelevant to me. As well as I don't do things I regret.

Ever look back and think i should of treated that person differently?
    No as I don't do should unless it pertains to harming children/animals. I have looked back and think of how else I could have treated someone though it's pretty much never how I could have treated them better more of how I could have harmed them more than I did.

0|0
    0|2

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Unfortunately yes. It is with no pride that I admit when I was a kid I teased my friend's brother quite a bit. He was always a slow learner. Now I have taught many children who are slow learners. They're some great kids. I wish I had never teased my friend's brother the way I did.

0|0
    0|0
  • That girl who had to push my hand away.. I stopped talking to her. Not because I wanted to punish her but I because I didn't know how to 'repair' things, how to get near her without shame.
    No, I didn't try to rape her: I backed off at her first sign. Maybe too fast.)
    We were 16, both of us, 16 and clumsy.
    I never talked with her since.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been spiteful and then looked back and wished I wasn't.

Is that the same thing?

0|0
    0|0
  • No, i don't look back at all. I might trip and fall down, so i always look forward.

0|0
    0|0
  • I regret hurting anyone. It doesn't matter who or how

0|0
    0|0
  • yes , i do and very badly :(

0|0
    0|0
  • NO. I dont feel anything.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• Well I don't know, the first time I ever got asked out, I was so surprised, I avoided talking to him for the rest of the year. That was really mean and he was a nice guy

0|0
    0|0
  • yes definitely regretted especially when one is angry we tend to hurt innocent people..
    i can only make sure i dont do it again

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course.
    I hate hurting people, I try not to.
    There's one particular friend that I was really hard on. Not that I regret ending the friendship because of what happened between us throughout our friendship, but I do regret the WAY it ended.
    We both hurt each other and there's nothing but regret there for me... not sure if there is any for the other person.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes