Checking up on an ex that dumped you?

I recently asked one of my ex's friends how my ex was doing. I know they've been out partying a lot so I figured he was doing good but his friend said he was only doing okay and hasn't been himself. He implied that it was because of the break up.

He broke up with me 3 months ago and dated for 3 years. It wasn't a bad break up. Neither of us are really sure why we broke up. But I think are too stubborn to get back together- at least not before seeing other people because no one wants to be that on again off again couple.

I really miss him. Should I contact him or let him go for good.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• 3 years is a very long time. It would be weird if you didn't miss him a little bit. You said you guys broke up for no reason, but maybe you knew you weren't right for each other? After 2 years I get too comfortable and worry that I'm not with the right person. I get antsy and break up because I knew I didn't want to marry the guy. I kept talking to them after that, but I knew I had made the right decision and have never regretted it. I would do some soul searching if I were you. Ask yourself why you broke up and why you would want to get back together before you decide to rehash old feelings.