Why do guys go silent after a break up?

Since me and my boyfriend broke up we haven't contacted each other. He went completely silent.
What are the reasons for a guys to go silent after a break up?

35

Most Helpful Guy

• Its the best method. We understand that emotions could be running high, so we try and make it as easy as possible, so we make the effort of keeping out of their way for a while, just incase of a fall out, x

Most Helpful Girl

• It is quite common - and quite respectful, if you ask me. If he was the one who ended it he wants to make sure that he is not sending any mixed signals that would make you believe the decision was not final. And he probably wants to make it easier on both of you to move on by creating some distance.

It sucks, I know :( I'm sorry you're going through this right now.