My boyfriend or ex boyfriend or w.e he is just mindf**ked me?

he messed up by lying to me so i was very close to leaving him. He sits on the phone with me for hours begging me not to leave him & making promises, hours later he tells me something i don't believe, now this could have been another lie or it could me being paranoid because of the trust i lost for him either way i message him the next day explaining how i still felt weird about the confirmed lie & that i felt he could be lying about some new things and that i didn't feel secure in our relationship now & that it probably won't work...granted i said this because i wanted reassurance from him which may be a little high school but it's what i needed from him. he never responded so i waited a few hours then called him, no answer. i called a few more times before he texted me saying "if im negative it isn't going to work, i tried everything" this enraged me. HE LIED TO ME! I was planning to call it quits he BEGGED me not to & since only hours had passed of course i still wasn't 100% back to normal with him. I responded to the text and told him to fuck our relationship then but i needed him to return an item to me (also a bit highschool) he responds with "ok" i call again..no answer..so i text: "i wonder why you can text but not answer your cell...i can't believe this is how you're treating me (*cringes* SO SO highschool) you know what forget it, keep it, bye"

I then blocked his number for 24 hours then unblocked it & its been 2 days since i unblocked it, he hasn't tried to contact me in those 2 days & I don't know if he ever responded or tried to during those 24 hours & i never will...but im left feeling very...played. I feel so hurt, i am done with this relationship now, I dont have a choice...but this "end" feels so open, like im still waiting for him to say something. why did he even beg me back? im so mind fucked right now i have no idea wtf just happened & i feel like there is nothing i can do about it...because i refuse to text/call him again...help?

11