How can i get ex girlfriend back? i really need you guys help and advice?

I'm Asian guy and she is American . We had dated for almost 3 month. We really liked each other and dated every 3 days a week. but I'm kind of jealous person, and it made her got tired of me being jealous. she didn't like me anymore because i was so mean to her and hurt her so bad. it was just different cultures between her and me. when she said i want to break up with you and this relationship is hard and stressful. but i told her give me last chance when i was with her. and she gave the chance. but she wasn't like before she talked or acting and also she said that she can't promise anything. Yesterday she said me " she can't do it anymore" even i tried to not be mean to her. she told me you're nice and you're mean. she just want to see me as a friend and she still talk to me sometimes it make me so hurt and feel sad. she is living 1 hour away from me by a car. i can't meet her in person if she doesn't want to meet me. i can you give me advice or help?

10