I can't even tell the truth!!!

I cheated on my boyfriend many times and i can't even tell him about it because sometimes i feel that i love him but sometimes i feel that he's the reason of making me do this, he was really a bad guy but when he loved me he change everything

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound impetious, asinine, and narcissistic. There is no justification for cheating on someone. If he's treating like shit, as you claim, then you act like an adult and leave. I can't believe that you've convinced yourself that he's the reason that YOU cheated. So you have absolutely no control over your actions. He walked you into the other guys's house (or wherever), took off both of your clothes, and then forced you to have sex with them. And no you don't love him, or you wouldn't have cheated.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's my fault now!!!

• Show All
    • He want to marry me! I will kill myself before that day, he's crazy and we can't stay together anymore but he threatened me that he will kill himself if I break up with him

• Just tell him the truth. Tell him what you've done--all your indiscretions. Problem solved.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• regardless of him being a "bad guy" you are 100% in the wrong for cheating. there is no good reason or excuse to cheat. If you don't feel like he's a good guy to be in a relationship with break up with him. if he's a bad guy he probably deserves to be dumped. but you only lower yourself and put yourself in the wrong doing things under this idea that you are somehow justified.

1|1
    0|0
  • I save you the long answer and say it straight forward: There are some serious issues. You're right that he partially made you do it, but you did your part (especially the cheating). I strongly suggest, if you want it to work, to get some help to get this relationship back on track. Otherwise there's no chance. Cheating is normally the last step in a long chain of mistakes that lead to a break-up.

1|0
    0|1
    • And what if he don't want to let me go?

• Show All
    • We should break up! It's the solution but he don't want that

• If you're that sure, do it, otherwise I say again: There's a surprising lot of issues that can be solved by seeking professional help.

• Cheating is just disgusting. U are truly a pig of a person. You cannot blame someone else for gross behavior. U should have broke up with him before cheating if he was so bad.

0|2
    1|0
    • Seriously!!! don't act like you didn't do that before or even thinking about it

• Show All
    • You're Rude! I didn't blame your for cheating on you if you you're like with everyone so no one can be with you! That's all :)

• Im rude? I want the one that betrayed and continues to lie to the person that they supposedly love. Screw u honey.

• go with the clean break it's co dependant and if he actually kills him self it's not on you it's like the darwin rule, just to week to survive and that goodness those genes are outta the pool. CLEAN BREAK dont try to peak in and be his friend a guy like that will be driven mad by that shit

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't cheat, if you do; just break it off completely. Odds are if you do it'll show in some of your behavior in later relationships.

Cheating is a character flaw, its based on insecurity or emotional problems.

It sounds like an emotional problem with you and this guy, just how open and honest are you two together?

I wouldn't be surprised if you told me that occasionally you two have conflict/arguing for a day or two at a time. There is usually a reason to why one cheats, and for a lack of honesty.

Just rest assured these are both signs that you should end the relationship; if you can't be honest whats the point?
    If you stay in a relationship like this then you could very well end up wasting some of your best time with the Wrong person.

1|1
    0|0
    • We are fighting all the time for anything even he feel jealous from my friends he prevent me from everything even my family can you believe that? I love him and i respect him but not as a boyfriend because i don't have feelings for him anymore

• Show All
    • I doubt it, then why have you been arguing?
      You know what you should do, it depends on whats more important; what you want or what you know you should do.

• I'm just tired from this relationship

• Some people are trustworthy, some are not.

Seems like you fall into the bigger pool of untrustworthy people, whom noone would like to be with in a serious relationship.

I don't think one can change it, your either trustworthy or your not. So just learn to live with it.

Good luck with life.

0|0
    0|0
  • you need to be honest!

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes