I can't even tell the truth!!!

I cheated on my boyfriend many times and i can't even tell him about it because sometimes i feel that i love him but sometimes i feel that he's the reason of making me do this, he was really a bad guy but when he loved me he change everything

08

Most Helpful Guy

• You sound impetious, asinine, and narcissistic. There is no justification for cheating on someone. If he's treating like shit, as you claim, then you act like an adult and leave. I can't believe that you've convinced yourself that he's the reason that YOU cheated. So you have absolutely no control over your actions. He walked you into the other guys's house (or wherever), took off both of your clothes, and then forced you to have sex with them. And no you don't love him, or you wouldn't have cheated.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • It's my fault now!!!

• He want to marry me! I will kill myself before that day, he's crazy and we can't stay together anymore but he threatened me that he will kill himself if I break up with him

• Just tell him the truth. Tell him what you've done--all your indiscretions. Problem solved.