My ex girlfriend is sick i want to bring her oranhe juice and flowers witrh a teddy bear good or bad idea?

is it a good or bad idea to buy my ex (babys mom) flowers with a teddy bear when she's sick. i wanted to buy her flowers teddy bear and orange juice with halls to get her to feel better. Is that a good or bad idea when trying to prove to her i can change

35

Most Helpful Girl

• How can this be a bad idea? If you have wronged her in the past, this is a nice way to show her that you do care, but allow the rekindling to happen at the pace she sets.
    But word of warning, don't be one of those guys that does this for a little while just to get her back, and then when your back together go back to your old ways.
    If you're going to do this, ask yourself...can I keep this up?

Because you don't want to hurt her again.

Otherwise it is a very sweet idea and I wish you luck :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well i just thought it may seem a bit pushy. so flowers and teddy bear?

• Well just take her some flowers and do it out of kindness. Explain it to her, it isn't to pressurise her into anything, it was just to make sure she is feeling better. Then give her some space to think. She will respect you more, if you respect her wishes. Trust me.

• Today I gave her flowers. I asked what ran through her head and she responded with a flashback when u first gave me flowers.. :D what do i do now

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a reason she is called the ex, it's time to move on and stop trying to impress her into taking you back. I can tell you from experience that nothing you do is going to win her back and you are going to do nothing but seriously annoy the hell out of her. You need to respect her wishes if you truly care about her.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE