My ex girlfriend is sick i want to bring her oranhe juice and flowers witrh a teddy bear good or bad idea?

is it a good or bad idea to buy my ex (babys mom) flowers with a teddy bear when she's sick. i wanted to buy her flowers teddy bear and orange juice with halls to get her to feel better. Is that a good or bad idea when trying to prove to her i can change

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• How can this be a bad idea? If you have wronged her in the past, this is a nice way to show her that you do care, but allow the rekindling to happen at the pace she sets.
    But word of warning, don't be one of those guys that does this for a little while just to get her back, and then when your back together go back to your old ways.
    If you're going to do this, ask yourself...can I keep this up?

Because you don't want to hurt her again.

Otherwise it is a very sweet idea and I wish you luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Well i just thought it may seem a bit pushy. so flowers and teddy bear?

• Show All
    • Well just take her some flowers and do it out of kindness. Explain it to her, it isn't to pressurise her into anything, it was just to make sure she is feeling better. Then give her some space to think. She will respect you more, if you respect her wishes. Trust me.

• Today I gave her flowers. I asked what ran through her head and she responded with a flashback when u first gave me flowers.. :D what do i do now

Most Helpful Guy

• There is a reason she is called the ex, it's time to move on and stop trying to impress her into taking you back. I can tell you from experience that nothing you do is going to win her back and you are going to do nothing but seriously annoy the hell out of her. You need to respect her wishes if you truly care about her.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Wow. Those guys over there are.. So wrong. She's not going to use you- only a heartless bitch would do that! By doing this you can show her your affection; It's really a sweet idea and I say go for it.

1|0
    0|0
    • It wouldn't annoy her?

• Show All
    • well it all worked out. i think those roses helped sweep her off her feet and now i jsut gotta catch er

• Yay!

• That is a very sweet thing of you to do, however if she hates you it might not go over so well. Also it will indicate to her you still care for her.

0|0
    0|0
    • i do still care for her.she doesn't hate me i mean like we have a baby together.were on good terms

• Show All
    • Don't think it will hurt your chances, there's nothing wrong with flowers :P

• i gave her flowers then asked her what she thought when i did she said when i first gave her roses a flashback happend today. what do i do now

What Guys Said 4

• It's never wrong to show concern, given it's heartfelt. I'd though suggest to not go too far. Send her a little thing, rather no flowers.

1|0
    0|0
  • Unless she has Ebola virus, do it!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're doing it wrong, man. Find a new girl.

0|0
    0|0
    • i dont want a new girl. she's my babys mom did u not read that part? i want things to work with her

• Show All
    • were together now

• Don't be her little bitch... she'll use you... ignore her.

0|1
    1|1
    • man ur a fool. u just have no respect for women

• Show All
    • I want something from it obviously

• Well do it at your own risk.

Recommended myTakes