This should be fun. Who was your worst ex?

Describe your worst ex! Who broke up with who? Are you still keeping in touch?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• My worst ex.. was my ex wife. I was only married for a year, during which time she refused to have sex before and then after marriage, went to work away after a month of marriage, left notes for my kids rather than talking to them, kept a diary of every time I farted or swore. No contact now.. stupidly I still miss the girl I first met. It was a visa scam, and she is due to get deported. Oh did I mention she had £25000 from my bank account and that she tried to poison me? Absolutely true.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• my worst ex was sara when ever we would text or talk in person or on the phone she would say that she would be timing me and i asked what she meant by that her response was whenever we talk on the phone or text or talk in person she would time how long it would take for me to respond and even if i was late picking her up by five minutes she would get pissed and i was like what the hell is wrong with you so needless to say i ended that very quick

0|0
    0|0
  • Never really had a bad one. I ejected once I saw something that was a dealbreaker.

1|0
    1|0
  • I was in a long distance relationship with some girl from Chile. She cut herself multiple times in front of me on camera, she told me to kill myself in a time of need, she threatened my family. She "cheated" on me at least 3 times. She got punched in the face for it once at a party because she fucked another dude there that got jealous. She prevented me from seeing my family, that I haven't seen in 4 years, because she cried all night. I was going to spend at least 5,000 dollars on her, and within 3 weeks of getting the money, she was out all night with a "lady" friend. Turned out to be a man who she is now engaged to only 3 months later. He's 35, she's 24. He's divorced with 3 kids, and she's going to be a stepmom to 3 little kids. The world is a fucked up place.

0|0
    0|0
  • Leo Gallagher. My back's never been the same.

1|0
    0|0
  • Worst ex was my first ex. A girl I dated for 3 years.

She lied to me for years and only came clear 2 years into the relationship about making out with best friend - stupid how she got angry at me me "flirting" with another girl, when she was busy doing that and loving some other guy.

She made me sick and I'm so glad it's over, and that I'm dating a white girl.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have any issues with my exes. I typically leave on good terms, but I don't generally try to stay friends with them.

0|0
    0|0
  • The last one, she turned into a wild banchee, couldn't get rid of her, and its made me want to remain single for quite a while lol. I broke it off because of her irratic mood swings and constant control, and no, we don't keep in touch. She scares the hell out of me lol, x

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• That is a tough one but it is Richard hands down. He consistently accused me of cheating and talked about how hot other girls were. And talked about how hot Bree Olson was. He was also super jealous of my carpooling buddy , who had a Gf... So I cheated on him and dumped him. And hell no he can go burn in hell or hang himself this time for real for all I care.

2|0
    0|0
    • Oh geez.

• Why did you cheat on him? What's the point of doing that when you could just dump him and fuck anyone without having to label it?

• Because "f*** you that's why", is the best reason I can come up with :p

• Andrew for sure. Would go a month without seeing me. Borrowed money but never repayed it. Would ring me to see where I am, stop me seeing friends, accuse me of cheating, send rude texts, tell me not to dress up as no-one to impress. Saw him a month ago he said he wants me back. Two phone calls then he said will ring you back. He never did. An he said I'd wait a lifetime to be with him. But I said no I wouldn't. Good riddance to bad rubbish :)

1|0
    0|0
  • My worst ex was my first ex.

It wasn't really a clean break so I can't really say either on of us definitively did the breaking up. It was sort of a long drug out process.

I am no longer in touch with them. (thank god)

0|0
    0|0
  • My worst ex I only dated for about a month but the repercussions lasted for the next year. I lost my virginity to him then he cheated on me. He left me for that girl, kept fucking with my mind. He eventually came back to me, and I was only 17 at the time and thought it was love, so I took him back. We kept sleeping together while he was sleeping with his ex and other girls and god knows who. One minute he'd say he never stopped loving me, and the next minute he'd tell me to leave or tell me I effed something up with who he really wanted to be with. And then the next day it would start all over. Eventually I had to stop all contact with him, block him from everything, and tell him to leave me alone. That cycle would have never ended.

0|1
    0|0
  • My worst ex? My first ex...
    He's the reason I ended up find G@G ironically, so I have to sort of thank him for what he did in that sense. Otherwise... UGH o_O

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes