This should be fun. Who was your worst ex?

Describe your worst ex! Who broke up with who? Are you still keeping in touch?

58

Most Helpful Guy

• My worst ex.. was my ex wife. I was only married for a year, during which time she refused to have sex before and then after marriage, went to work away after a month of marriage, left notes for my kids rather than talking to them, kept a diary of every time I farted or swore. No contact now.. stupidly I still miss the girl I first met. It was a visa scam, and she is due to get deported. Oh did I mention she had £25000 from my bank account and that she tried to poison me? Absolutely true.