Does the no contact rule work? Will it bring him back?

We had no communication whatsoever since the birthday. His birthdays Monday should I say happy birthday? If I don't will it make him want me more? Please explain the no contact rule and how it works. Thanks (:

*since the break up

25

Most Helpful Guy

• need more info!

• We broke up a month ago almost 2 months. He dumped me because he just didn't feel anything anymore emotionally. Physically yes I know he was still because the sex was great and he'd get hard instantly whenever he saw me no matter what I wore. He dated after but soon dumped her from what I heard.

• absolutely YES tell him Happy Birthday.
      as bounty says don't come on strong just start of slow and rekindle your old flame.

• Thanks guys!(: