Please tell me not all women do this or is this very common?

Here read this and let me know:

www.cosmopolitan.com/.../what-the-groom-doesnt-know

what do you think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• most cosmos stories are faked by the writers unless theyre the ones that have a cash prize for the craziest stories readers submit, then readers send in bs stories just to get the money

1|0
    0|0
    • your serious?

• yes, most womens magasines do this because people dont really bother to take time out of their day to write in to a magasine unless its for a cash prize

• i think you maybe right this disgusting article was written by one of their writers on another website:

www.tabletmag.com/.../breaking-bad-karma

Most Helpful Guy

• Why the hell are you taking a magazine seriously? It's just a piece of paper explaining the opinions and views of one or more individual. Clearly it has not been researched to the core. Just ignore it and love women.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• This article was written based on the opinions of what, five girls? Not every girl in the world is going to act like this, in fact no girl i have ever met has done/said/acted like any of those things. Most anything you read in magazine articles are going to played up to be more interesting to suck in more readers. Don't fall for all the bullshit you read on the internet.

1|0
    0|0
  • It's Cosmopolitan, not exactly a great source for information. That magazine is a shitty rag of a publication.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cosmopolitan? Yeah, that's definitely the best source to learn more about the average woman...

Who reads this piece of crap magazine anyways?

1|0
    0|0
  • Its cosmopolitan , I wouldn't take an article like that seriously because it is a shitty magazine

1|1
    0|0
  • No. Some women are scandalous like that, but not all.

0|0
    0|0
  • nope, hate that magazine, too.

1|1
    0|0
  • that's mean of them especially the last one

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, just bitches

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm pretty sure the "confessions" part of Cosmo is made up by drunk interns.

1|0
    0|0
  • dude. it's cosmo. ignore it's existence.

1|0
    0|0
  • No that's the opinion of one lady that is probably really old. I mean considering its cosmo

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• Do not date a woman who reads magazines you do not agree with. Problem solved.

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes