Would you ever take someone who cheated on you back?

For guys and girls, from whatever you class personally as cheating, would you take your partner back if they did this?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I loved her, yes. I'd be hurt, I'd know she could cheat again, but that wouldn't stop me from taking her back if she wanted to come back.

The question isn't what would be the biggest triumph for me. It's what she wants, whether I'm good for her, and whether she'd benefit from being with me again. Does she want to be with me again? That's how relationships should work.

We think that sounds like being a doormat, but too many people are so afraid to be doormats that they let pride keep them from forgiveness. People can change. Addicts can quit. It's one moment and one choice at a time for all us.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't ever , because I believe that if a person cheats on you they don't respect you.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• Never, Once a cheater always a cheater
    Check out my question, it may help you in your case :)
    www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q968889-what-would-you-do-if-your-girlfriend-boyfriend-dumps-you-for-her-his

0|0
    0|0
  • Done that, she cheated again and again.
    Until I realized she had been drunk each time. The I let her go with the next guy.

It's not because that girl lost self control when given a drink that most girls are like that.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not anymore. Learned not to from my first relationship as she continued to cheat... and it wasn't even with the same person.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, I can't see myself doing that. I dislike cheating and I won't accept it in any of my relationships.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. She made a mistake I will never forget nor forgive.

0|0
    0|0
  • It would be for me very hard to get over it, i dont think that it would work the second time

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would because I have no other options

0|0
    0|0
  • Nah everyone is replaceable in that situation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I vote for A

0|0
    0|0
  • No never. Once a cheater always a cheater

0|0
    0|0
  • If it was you

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I would not be comfortable enough. The fact that she cheated on me would be bothering me in the future which would our relationship nothing special.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know it would depend on the situation and how much I liked the girl , it is a tough thing to deal with

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• Once a cheat, always a cheat. I wouldn't take them back under any circumstances, that kind of trust and bond can never be rebuilt in my opinion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Never, no matter what. I would constantly be thinking that he easily could do it again.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. He's replaceable.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Once a cheater always a cheater.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends...

0|0
    0|0
  • Never will i