Would you ever take someone who cheated on you back?

For guys and girls, from whatever you class personally as cheating, would you take your partner back if they did this?
  • Yes
  • No

814

Most Helpful Guy

• If I loved her, yes. I'd be hurt, I'd know she could cheat again, but that wouldn't stop me from taking her back if she wanted to come back.

The question isn't what would be the biggest triumph for me. It's what she wants, whether I'm good for her, and whether she'd benefit from being with me again. Does she want to be with me again? That's how relationships should work.

We think that sounds like being a doormat, but too many people are so afraid to be doormats that they let pride keep them from forgiveness. People can change. Addicts can quit. It's one moment and one choice at a time for all us.

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't ever , because I believe that if a person cheats on you they don't respect you.