Should I tell me ex that I want him back?

I had only been with my boyfriend for a couple of weeks when he all of a sudden became very distant which was apparently because he had other more important stuff going on which did hurt especially because it was so early on in the relationship... I told him that I understood that but I don't think it's fair on me and I would prefer if we were just friends if he was going to be like this but he said he wanted to be with me so since then we stayed together for another week just before he decided he didn't need to make any contact with me for 3 days!! Which I thought was ridiculous and not at all fair to me so I ended it with him and I have him the reasons and he didn't seem to care or even apologise however now I'm stating to miss him and feel as if I want him back but I feel silly for feeling this way after how he treated me... Do you think that I should try and get him back or not bother? It's just that I'm so afraid of rejection and if he's moved on and doesn't want me back and it's only been a week and a half since I ended it and I feel like I'm going crazy without him and we have not contacted each other at all since I ended it

13

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should move on. He sounds insensitive. It may be painful now, but you should try to forget him and think about something else.

I was in a relationship like that in high school where I felt I had to earn and win over my girlfriend constantly. Relationships like that are miserable. Love needs wholehearted reciprocation. You CAN find a more receptive boyfriend.