Should I tell me ex that I want him back?

I had only been with my boyfriend for a couple of weeks when he all of a sudden became very distant which was apparently because he had other more important stuff going on which did hurt especially because it was so early on in the relationship... I told him that I understood that but I don't think it's fair on me and I would prefer if we were just friends if he was going to be like this but he said he wanted to be with me so since then we stayed together for another week just before he decided he didn't need to make any contact with me for 3 days!! Which I thought was ridiculous and not at all fair to me so I ended it with him and I have him the reasons and he didn't seem to care or even apologise however now I'm stating to miss him and feel as if I want him back but I feel silly for feeling this way after how he treated me... Do you think that I should try and get him back or not bother? It's just that I'm so afraid of rejection and if he's moved on and doesn't want me back and it's only been a week and a half since I ended it and I feel like I'm going crazy without him and we have not contacted each other at all since I ended it

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should move on. He sounds insensitive. It may be painful now, but you should try to forget him and think about something else.

I was in a relationship like that in high school where I felt I had to earn and win over my girlfriend constantly. Relationships like that are miserable. Love needs wholehearted reciprocation. You CAN find a more receptive boyfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• You need to go and talk to him. And besides when someone is going through a tough phase, you're supposed to either support and stand by them or you give them space. Right now, you should probably show him how much you care about.

0|0
    1|0
  • You should move on. dont sacrifice your own happiness just to be with someone who doesn't care about you as much as u care about him.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• ok...I know it's hard when you like someone and that person doesn't get in touch with you for a couple of days. But 3 days is nothing!

After 5,6 days, you could ask if everything is okay and if he wants to meet up.

Guys can be very distant. It's up to you if you can deal with that.
    To be honest, I can't anymore. All my exboyfriends were like this and it drove me nuts! That's why I'm single. Now, I prefer someone I'm not that into, but who treats me well. I don't believe in love at first sight anymore. I just believe in actions. No more empty words.

Girls have to adapt to guys behaviours, but why can't guys adapt to ours? Why can't they understand that it hurts us when they don't text or reply for a couple of days? Watch out for a guy who loves you more than you him!! It doesn't make sense, but believe me, it's way better than feeling insecure about his intentions and his love.

You could apologize and try it again. If he doesn't understand it, or if he makes fun of you (yeah, it happened to me), then run as fast as you can. If he doesn't respect your feelings, he never will! Even if he doesn't understand your insecurity, he should try to understand your concerns if he likes/loves you!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes