how would you feel if your ex gf did this?

i ran into my ex in a bar after not seeing him or talking to him and i didn't say hi. he was sitting close to me and my friends, cause it was a small bar. he said hi to us but i didn't want to respond cause he decided to disappear from my life instead of breaking up normally. was i too rude or was this ok after the way he left? how would you feel if your ex gf behaved this way?

11

Most Helpful Girl

• It's ok what you did. But if you really want to get under his skin, act like nothing ever happened so he won't see that he got to you.