How many times have you cheated or been cheated on?

How many times have you cheated on or have been cheated on? Be honest, there's always the anonymous button right next to the comment box.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I have never cheated, and as far as I know (and I fully believe this to be true), I've never been cheated on.

This old man would be totally devastated if a S.O. ever cheated on him...

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• Cheated on - never
    Cheated - never, although I think I may be in the beginnings of an emotional affair right now. :/

1|0
    0|0
    • Really? so u only have one bf all ur life and now he is ur hubs?

• Show All
    • I'm actually surprised, a lot of people don't seem to think it is cheating, just inappropriate.

• I think its a foot in the ocean at the very least :)

• I never cheated, my ex cheated because we were about the break up. He guaranteed himself. He had the potential cheating the cheat. He was not able to trust anybody. Sounds like he was psycho but deep down he was a good guy:)

0|0
    0|0
  • Been cheated on once.
    I have cheated a couple times.

0|0
    0|1
  • Once in high school, freshman year. I was soooo upset and hated him for years. I'll never forget that feeling.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been cheated on once (that I know of) and have never cheated on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been cheated by 2 times, and boy did they never do it again after I was done with them

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly I have never cheated. The other way around it has happened twice that I know of.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero to both...I wouldn't tolerate that behavior

0|0
    0|0
  • Never get cheated on

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been cheated on by 1 boyfriend, that I know of.
    It may be more, in fact I actually DO think it's more, but that's the only one I know about for sure.
    Got a handful with the other woman too, CRAZY! Ah, the sweet smell of justice :-P

0|0
    0|0
    • Would u ever think about cheating on meh sparrow?

• Show All
    • Haha u want a drunk rape date u say? Sure im down for it xD

• You are shameless! Hahaha

• I never cheated , and nobody cheated on me , but I've been hurt

Really really hurt , i dono if it was cheating , (I've been in only one relationship) still am in it

0|0
    0|0
  • never been cheated on, or been the cheater...but i have been the "other woman" dun dun dun

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• 1 girl definitely. She was high with one ex, and sneaking another ex into her bedroom at night. I gave it multiple chances but she couldn't seem to keep people's dicks out of her vagina.

There was another I was suspicious of but I don't think she did anything, at least when we were together. I feel like she was talking to another guy who was inviting her to a vacation and it made her "take a step back" so to say because she really wanted the free vacation.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0 and 0 to the best of my knowledge. It ain't cheating if you don't commit, and I've only had two real deal girlfriends. I don't cuff these scandalous skeezers and scallywags...

0|0
    0|0
  • I got with a girl who had a bf that I really hated and he treated her like shit. But I was single. And I once caught my gf sending inappropriate texters to some guy. So I dumped her and stupidly accepted her back.

I hate cheating but it happens when a relationship is going real bad.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha so are u both still together?

• Haha hell no, this was years ago and we broke up a month later. Once someone cheats on you the relationship is never the same we broke up a month after haha.

• Yeah mang..thats just what it is...i feel the pain

• Zero and zero... that I know of. My ex's haven't given me any reason to suspect that they've cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheated 10 times, with 5 different girls with one GF. lol. Never been cheated on as i am a horndog thats always available for sex with my GF.

1|0
    1|1
  • I actually have not cheated. Been cheated on once that I'm aware of.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have been cheated on one time, it ended the relationship. I have never cheated.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once physically and once emotionally at least, both by the same ex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Once and to add insult to injury it was with a good friend of mine someone I trusted and talked to pretty much on a daily basis. Don't ask me how I didn't see it I sort of suspected something, but didn't want to jump the gun or maybe I didn't want to believe it anyhow when I got more proof I was about to break things off with my ex, but she beat me to the punch line by giving me a freaking letter saying it was not me it was her bla bla bla. It sucks knowing you were cheated on from someone that you though you could trust especially more if it was with a good friend of yours, but life goes on besides they didn't even last a week haha and to top it off she tried getting back with me once she found out I was dating someone else smh.

0|0
    0|0
    • Haha yeah she be going for looks but its surprising she wanna get back with cha haha. How silly of her.

• Show All
    • True that. Bad parenting..

• No doubt man, but whatever were all cool now well thats what I think.

• Haven't been cheated on or cheated before... I hope it stays that way.

0|0
    0|0
  • never i hope

0|0
    0|0
  • I got bored.. does that count.. :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I cheated on my partner only once and to be honest the sex with the other girl was awful so i now know that the grass isn't always greener! My partner has kissed another man and she told me right away and has regretted it aswell but i didn't tell her what i did!
    Ill keep myself anonymous just incase!!

0|0
    0|1
    • how did you react to her telling you that, knowing that you had sex with someone else?

• I was upset and wanted to go and beat the fella but it was her fault not his so I broke up with her for a few weeks to make her sweat abit but we're back together now and happy! Ill not do that again and i know she won't either
      I think sometimes we are only human and our feelings get lost abit so we have to try these things to see if we really love the person and my situation worked out well
      Im not saying i was right or she was right but i felt i needed to do it just to see it that makes sense

• Never cheated because I never had a chance because I've never been in a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. I would never cheat on anyone and I do my best to make sure no woman would cheat on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've cheated loads of times, I dont think sex with one person for the rest of your life is realistic. Its not exactly natural either

0|0
    0|2
    • lololololol then why do you have to answer this question anonymously?

• Show All
    • He probably likes the closeness of relationships.

• Well I was young and stupid yes i'd like to be in a relationship

Recommended myTakes