Ex girlfriend texted me will we get back together?

I got discharged from the hospital today and she texted me are you okay?
Kind of silly question but do you guys think we'll get back together?
I dumped her for her own good (she was not doing things because of me) but now she's doing better.

50

Most Helpful Girl

• It just shows she cares for you, which could mean she sees you as just a friend. It could mean she still has feelings for you but even then it's not sure if you'll ever get back together. With just a text to check if you're okay after you've been in the hospital we can't know if she wants you back. But to be honest, don't get your hopes up.