In your opioion whats worse a man cheating or a woman cheating?

In your opioion is it worse for a man too cheat or a woman
  • women
    Vote A
  • men
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
Obviousely its the woman how can you be so heartless

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Both are equally bad, but I guess it's more common for men to cheat so they're always the ones getting bashed for being cheaters. In the long run, it doesn't feel good to be cheated it on. Doesn't matter whether it was a boyfriend or girlfriend.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Objectively neither.

Culturally women. The only reason I say that is due to Maosource's comment specifically being a mentality that's widespread. In my society if a woman yells at, hits, cheats on, or otherwise undermines a man it is commonly accepted that he "deserved it" somehow.

The flipside is also ignored where if a woman fails to meet the emotional needs of her partner or have a sensible presence within the relationship on all fronts if the male should cheat he is a dog looking not for emotional comfort and wholeness but a piece of ass.

I was just going to say this anyway but then someone actually showed up and proved how integrated into society this thought can be. It is politically incorrect to say there is a difference but most people will side with the woman and her (even if dirt poor) reasoning.

0|2
    0|0
    • I was actually joking though, of course it's equally bad on both parties hahaha, I just found the question so stupid because it obviously led to hopes of people answering like I did

• If you say so. I will believe you.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• theyre both as bad as each other, but in society's eyes men seem to appear more guilty…not sure y
    i reckon some women could get away with it because they'd appear all fragile and shit, while men can't hide behind those emotions just cuz. so silly-.-

1|0
    0|0
  • Both is equally bad why make a difference. Historically it was ok for men to cheat thankfully that changed but if people still think it's way worse for women to cheat, we still have a lot of work to do

1|0
    0|0
    • It hasn't been "okay" for over 500 years.

books.google.com/books

Just read the first two paragraphs.

• Show All
    • Part of me burns with academic indignation. Part of me knows that it doesn't matter and the fact that we make shit up to support our beliefs is normal. I could write a few thousand words with examples on how none of this is true with scriptures galore considering the Genesis story completely debunks the concept of concubines being at all acceptable along with multiple wives in any version of the Bible but we're busy people thinking how we feel we must.

• Come on saying that it was unacceptable for men to cheat as it was for women is ridiculous. It's a well a known fact that men weren't held up to the same standards women were when it comes to sex

Henry the 8th, had one of wife executed for adultery, one for not being a virgin and divorced another for the same, while he himself fucked everything moved. Maîtresse-en-titre was a socially accepted position.

• men, because they think with their D's while women do it because of lack of affection/love

0|0
    1|2
    • but uh preferably no 1 shud cheat

• Show All
    • Sexist drivel. Most humans cheat for the sex itself. The innocence of the woman is protected by saying that if they chat it is clearly a failure of the male; men at are at fault because somehow cheating is a male thing.

• this is a silly question. it's the same. men and women both are devastated by cheating..

1|0
    0|0
  • Cheating will be cheating.It doesn't matter who cheats. In my country women cheating is worse. Not sure how it works in other countries.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both abviously..
    Buy i find lying about cheating more worse than the cheating itself.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why would one be worse? One is just as bad as the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't see why one would be worse than the other.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both. Why would there be a difference?:D

0|0
    0|0
    • Alwayz, a different in my opioion it hurts the man more than the woman

• Show All
    • It seems too me women dont think its that big of a deal for them or the man

• Some weird women you got there.:D

• both is equally no good

0|0
    0|0
  • Equally bad for both.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• Both are equally bad but society deems it worse for woman i think because men are always though of as horn dogs or whatever and woman as ladies so haha i dont know thats what i think

0|0
    0|0
  • Why is there no answer for same. Its the same type if emotional pain you cause no matter what sex had cheated, girls and guys will normally just handle it and react to it in different ways.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is unacceptable. Whether it has been done by a man or a woman.

Its just like killing. It doesn't matter who does it. Its a crime.

1|0
    0|0
  • Same.
    No other way to put look at it without being sexist.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cheating is cheating and its just bad either way.

1|0
    0|0
  • Des it really matter?

1|0
    0|0
  • Same. Equally disturbing, hurtful, wrong, etc.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes