If your SO is leaving you, what would you do to delay the process or to give the person another chance to rethink their decision and stay with you?

Scenario: I text/call you with an intention to break up with you, you can tell what's coming up. what would you do to make me rethink my decision?
  • refuse to see me
  • get pissed at me
  • let me come in and do the break up
    Vote C
  • go on break instead
    Vote D
  • leave me before I leave you
    Vote E
I wish the person who said go on break can emphasize more.thanks.

35

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you should let them go.

If you find a way to keep them the relationship will be hanging by a thread at best. They'll resent you for not letting them move on

• sorry I did not get what you mean. Did you mean just let go without doing the break up? we did not break up yet we just stopped talking to each other, now I'm the one feeling that I'm hanging and him contacting me will disrupt my move on process even though I was the one planing to break up.

• Well if you haven't broken up an maybe that's different. But if he explicitly said he wants to real up than just let him do it. Even of you can convince him to rein kit it will never be the same.

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If they don't wanna be with me without a doubt, go.
    Thatll just draw out to its unstable and inevitable end eventually.

• what would you do if you think the person you're with is just settling with you? is that a good reason to leave the relationship?

• Yes. If they're questioning it that much, its obvious they aren't happy. Then it's not fair to anyone to just settle I guess