Should I ask my ex how he feels about me?

He broke up with me a month ago and we have been friendly ever since. He kept a love letter I gave him. He sends me mix singles. Sometimes smiling at me and other times he acts a bit quiet. I act a bit flirty towards him but I don't know how he feels about me. So guys should I?
  • Yes
  • Maybe
  • No
    Vote C

02

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not ask him directly? If you're still friendly, feel free to ask him anything.

• Well see we're usually in public and uh yeah, I can't get him alone. He's pretty busy. Also, couldn't it destroy our friendship and make things awkward?

• We did go on dates when we were dating but I don't see him outside of class anymore because of my hectic schedule.

• I got him to meet me in private tomorrow. Thanks. What should I say though?