if you were mad at guy and knew he missed you would you keep avoiding him so he keeps missing you?

yeah if you knew he was missing you and hurting but you were still upset at him over something say he cheated on you , would you keep avoiding him and allowing him to keep missing you to hurt his feelings?
  • yes i'd keep him missing me
  • no i wouldn't do this
  • other please explain
    Vote C

60

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'd keep avoiding him because he's worthless to me. It has nothing to do with torturing him. Saying it tortures him implies that he has some sort of entitlement toward forgiveness or interaction with me. Cut it out, man up, move on, and treat the next girl right.