does it bother you when exes keep your pictures up on social media after a break up?

why do exes keep pictures up especially if it ended very badly?
  • doesn't bother me at all
  • it bothers me & i wonder why they keep it up

11

What Guys Said 1

• I just can't be arsed to De-tag all the pics. Our history makes us who we are now in anycase and they're an ex for A reason

• what if it was instagram & he only ever posted 2 pics & he stressed how much he didn't like posting pics of or with his gfs on his social media during the relationship & you had a horrible break up & he deleted the one of you two together put kept one of you alone with "queen" as the caption & its still up

• very specific i know..but hey...its bothering me a lot & i just want it down but i refuse to speak to this person again in life due to the nature of the break up...i was waiting it out but..he deleted 1 pic and still has the one of me up (friends are updated me even though i asked for them not to..now im like hooked on knowing)

What Girls Said 1

• I've never been in that situation, but the only thing that would bug me would be if they kept uploading pictures after we'd broken up...

• what if it was instagram & he only ever posted 2 pics & he stressed how much he didn't like posting pics of or with his gfs on his social media during the relationship & you had a horrible break up & he deleted the one of you two together put kept one of you alone with "queen" as the caption & its still up...very specific i know..but hey...its bothering me a lot & i just want it down but i refuse to speak to this person again in life due to the nature of the break up...i was waiting it out but..he deleted 1 pic and still has the one of me up (friends are updated me even though i asked for them not to..now im like hooked on knowing)

• Try to just forget about it. After all, it's just a picture. But if it you really can't get over it then ask him about it or tell one of your friends to casually bring it up.