What is your definition of cheating? Is it a certain behavior, or just anything you don't want your partner to know happened with someone else?

Does cheating have to include specific activities or behavior? Or is it just anything you wouldn't want your partner to know you did with someone else? How do you define it?

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely think it's what you said..."anything you wouldn't want your partner to know you did with someone else". But I think it's really important to talk about with the person you're dating and to be on common ground. My boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend consider it alright to dance sexually, flirt and cuddle with people of the opposite sex since they're long distance and not as serious, and that's alright because they've discussed it and are honest with each other. My boyfriend and I, on the other hand, are a lot more serious and agree that some flirting can even be considered cheating for us. Like I said, the most important thing is to have a clear understanding of what the other person expects and to be honest about what's going on.