What is your definition of cheating? Is it a certain behavior, or just anything you don't want your partner to know happened with someone else?

Does cheating have to include specific activities or behavior? Or is it just anything you wouldn't want your partner to know you did with someone else? How do you define it?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I definitely think it's what you said..."anything you wouldn't want your partner to know you did with someone else". But I think it's really important to talk about with the person you're dating and to be on common ground. My boyfriend's brother and his girlfriend consider it alright to dance sexually, flirt and cuddle with people of the opposite sex since they're long distance and not as serious, and that's alright because they've discussed it and are honest with each other. My boyfriend and I, on the other hand, are a lot more serious and agree that some flirting can even be considered cheating for us. Like I said, the most important thing is to have a clear understanding of what the other person expects and to be honest about what's going on.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• to me it really is doing something you know your bf or gf would disapprove of. I think there is both physical and emotional cheating. but if you're flirting with someone, or dancing with someone in ways that you know your partner would be unhappy about then you are in fact cheating them.

0|0
    0|0
  • "anything you wouldn't want your partner to know you did with someone else"

I think this sums it up.

1|3
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Whatever your spouse gives you, and then goes off and gives someone else, thats my definition of cheating. You're number one, so you're the only one who gets the sex, intimacy, raw emotions, etc. So when your spouse gives that to someone else, there is no sharing in a relationship, its just plain cheating.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes