Boyfriend downgrades when he cheated, what am I doing wrong?

My boyfriend cheated on me... And the girls he did it with are, well let's just say, not the prettiest. Like I know I'm not the prettiest.. But these girls are really bad looking. Well recently one of them had been trying to contact my boyfriend again... How do I handle this? Is it something I did? Am I not pretty enough?
Ummmm.. I was just curious on how I handle this girl that's trying to contact him?
Im pretty sure that most people couldn't just walk away from a relationship that theyve been in this long. But thanks for the advice..

811

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooo, it isn't your fault.
    Don't feel guilty.
    You should dump his ass ASAP.
    Be with that person who likes you for who you are, respects you and treats you as the way you deserved to be treated.

I also experienced the same thing.
    My GF of 1 year left me for her abusive ex of 3 months.
    Go no contact, that's the best thing you can do right now
    Hope this helps
    good luck :)

• He did it in the beginning. I just need help on trying to handle the girl trying to get a hold of him again.

• Talk directly to him and tell him that it bothers you, and even after that he stays in contact with that girl, then just walk away without giving him any reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's your boyfriend in the photo, he's a massive douche. Seriously, what sort of uncultured clown wears a bloody snapback with a SUIT?

Dump his sorry ass.

Doesn't matter how long you've been together. Cheating is cheating. He has no respect for you and only cared about getting his dick wet.

• Hahaha right!

• Actually that's one of our prom picutres. And there's more to the story but from everyones answers there would be no reason to finish telling it.