Boyfriend downgrades when he cheated, what am I doing wrong?

My boyfriend cheated on me... And the girls he did it with are, well let's just say, not the prettiest. Like I know I'm not the prettiest.. But these girls are really bad looking. Well recently one of them had been trying to contact my boyfriend again... How do I handle this? Is it something I did? Am I not pretty enough?
Updates:
Ummmm.. I was just curious on how I handle this girl that's trying to contact him?
Im pretty sure that most people couldn't just walk away from a relationship that theyve been in this long. But thanks for the advice..

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Nooo, it isn't your fault.
    Don't feel guilty.
    You should dump his ass ASAP.
    Be with that person who likes you for who you are, respects you and treats you as the way you deserved to be treated.

I also experienced the same thing.
    My GF of 1 year left me for her abusive ex of 3 months.
    Go no contact, that's the best thing you can do right now
    Hope this helps
    good luck :)

0|0
    0|0
    • He did it in the beginning. I just need help on trying to handle the girl trying to get a hold of him again.

• Talk directly to him and tell him that it bothers you, and even after that he stays in contact with that girl, then just walk away without giving him any reasons.

Most Helpful Girl

• If that's your boyfriend in the photo, he's a massive douche. Seriously, what sort of uncultured clown wears a bloody snapback with a SUIT?

Dump his sorry ass.

Doesn't matter how long you've been together. Cheating is cheating. He has no respect for you and only cared about getting his dick wet.

1|2
    0|0
    • Hahaha right!

• Actually that's one of our prom picutres. And there's more to the story but from everyones answers there would be no reason to finish telling it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 10

• how do you handle this? you dump him. he's a serial cheater and does so because he knows there is no penalty. it doesn't matter really why he does it (insecurity, insatiable, not happy with you, etc) the only thing that matters is that you have the self respect to either dump him or tell him if he does it again you done with him.

I would suggest you dump him

0|0
    0|0
  • I could walk away from a 10 year relationship, if this was happening.How old are you? You really haven't got a relationship, if he's cheating.

Tell him he's not good enough for you, and he proved it.

1|1
    0|0
  • When a guy cheats it has nothing to do with how pretty his girl is. The problem is with him, not you. He isn't going to change, it would be better to just leave him.

1|1
    0|0
  • Why do I feel you're not telling us the whole story?

0|1
    0|0
  • you should always think of yourself as pretty enough and deserving enough to have a bf who doesn't cheat on you. You need a new bf.

1|1
    0|0
  • Your boyfriend cheated on him and you're still with him? Have you heard the phrase "fool me once, shame on you. fool me twice, shame on me"?

1|1
    0|0
  • This is normal, for what its worth. -Most- men cheat with women who are less attractive then their regular partner.

0|1
    0|0
    • Why do you think that is?

• Show All
    • Because they have a habitual need for variety or because they are unhappy and feel unwanted.

• Thought so. Thanks.

• Its not you. He's a player. find someone that's worth your time and effort that will not sleep around with other girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • why are you staying with a guy who cheated

1|0
    0|0
  • That right there is a scum bag. Dump him

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• He doesn't respect you. You however need to respect yourself. Don't let him keep doing this to you... dump him and get on with your life, find another man who actually cares about you.

0|1
    0|0
    • The bad thing is he is honestly the best boyfriend I've had.

• If the best boyfriend you've ever had is a guy who's cheated on you multiple times then I shudder to think about anyone else you've dated.

He's got his cake and he's eating plenty of it. And you're letting him get away with that behavior. Rather than concern yourself with the girls who are trying to get in touch with him, you should probably step back and reevaluate your relationship instead.

• It's something you didn't do. You should've looked in the mirror, said you can do better and dumped his ass. The fact that you are still with him means you have no self worth, he knows that and will never treat you with any respect. But if thats what you want good luck.

0|1
    0|0
  • The only question you should ask yourself is this: Why the hell am I still with this asshole?

No other things need be questioned.

Dump him.

2|1
    0|0
    • I understand your original question. But your question shouldn't be a question. Why on Earth are you tolerating him cheating on you in the first place? I notice you're engaged...to that dirtbag? Do you think he'll stop cheating once you become Mrs. Dirtbag?

• Let me get this straight he cheated with how many girls. Dump his cheating ass.

0|1
    0|0
  • Staying with him is what you're doing wrong.

1|1
    0|0
    • And according to your profile, you've only been together 4 months? 4 months is nothing.

• Show All
    • It really is nothing, though. It's enough to get attached, but not as much as several years.
      Run now, while you still can. Don't be another used girl, no point in wasting your time on a serial cheater.

• Yup. And if he's cheating after only 4 months, it's going to get much worse.

• Dump your asshole boyfriend. Have some dignity.

2|0
    0|0
  • You should dump his ass off ,

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes