Flying to Boston to tell ex girlfriend how I feel and what she means to me?

We were in a long distance relationship that had the potential to work. We discussed that either she comes here or I go to Boston. We have known eachother all our lives abd really love eachother. Our dads are childhood best friends.

Well she broke up with me because she hates that she doesn't have me their and it hurts. She says she wants a future with me but maybe now is not the time. I told her i would move to boston but she has been going through a lot lately and has been depressed.

Should I fly to Boston just for one day and tell her how I feel? I have nothing to lose. How would you feel as a girl if a guy you love or loved did this?

14

Most Helpful Girl

• DO IT! I would love you until the day I died if you did this for me.

Most Helpful Guy

• if you have the money to spend on a flight that could turn out to be a wasted trip then sure...I'm not saying it will be a waste of a trip but you should at least mentally prepare for the fact that things may not go the way you want.

otherwise sure fly out. I'd talk to her and make sure she was going to be around and available though