What can i do to make my best friend forgive me and start a new friendship with her?

I told my best friend that i slept with her boyfriend and i and she shout in my face i really feel guilty because i hurt her like that she even broke up with her boyfriend and she said if you want him you can take him he's free now! I told her that I love someone else and i don't care about her boyfriend but she didn't believe me! And she asked me to stay away from her for a while because she's not ok and i couldn't stop thinking about her since that day please i really need a help she mean everything to me and I really care about her.

44

Most Helpful Guy

• wait you hooked up with her ex whom she said she didn't care if you talked to him... then she asked (after you hooked up with him) that you stay away?

or you hooked up with her bf whom she dumped, said she didn't care if you hooked up with him and now is saying that you should stay away?

• She broke up with him after I told her that we slept together

• don't beat yourself up too much. people make mistakes, some bigger than others. this isn't the worst mistake someone ever made

• Yes it is because i lost my best friend because of her boyfriend 😢😢💔💔

Most Helpful Girl

• Why would you sleep with him in the first place? If you valued your friendship that much, you would not have allowed something as fleeting as lust get in the way of it? I think it's safe to say that it's a burned bridge, and even if she does choose to talk to you again your friendship will not ever be the same. I personally would not forgive that.

• I didn't mean it!!! I really love her that's why i feel guilty
      I post a question about this problem since days you can read it and you will know the problem from the beginning 😢😢😢😢

• I don't feel sorry for you at all. No one is this oblivious and I don't believe that you didn't see it coming or that you "didn't mean it". When you were taking your clothes off you did not care about her feelings, so don't start pretending to be a good friend now. You messed up and chose sex over a friendship so just deal with it and move on. Let it be a lesson to you not to f*ck your friends' boyfriends...though I'm sure you already knew.

• Seriously!!! It was a mistake and it won't happen again for rest of my life, you don't know me to judge me ok? And you don't know what I feel since that happened