what was the worst heartbreak you ever had?

describe the circumstances of your worst heartbreak? how long did it take you to recover? how did you deal with it? do you still care for/miss the person? did they ever regret it & try to get you back?

30

Most Helpful Girl

• Cheated on by my first love at 15, I fainted and cried until I was sick when I found out, I had that horrible sinking feeling in my tummy for about three months, yuck.

I dealt with it by concentrating my efforts in to my studies and friends, just kept myself occupied and distracted and let time heal the pain - and it worked.

I'm 21 and me and the guy are civil nowadays, definitely no feelings involved there and I don't miss him, looking back at that time, the guy was such an asshole. He regretted it but I could just never forgive him, it just wasn't the same.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Cheating can be so, so devastating. I'd probably have a similar reaction as you did if I ever caught my boyfriend cheating *shudders*