I found out my Girlfriend cheated on me? She said its a misunderstanding, she told me how could she go for a crack head, its not not worth losing me?

I have been dating this beautiful African American girl for over a year now. She is just really sweat, I love her a lot. It start off really well, we do everything together, go everywhere together. Then about three month ago, everything starting to turn. The sex life sucks, She is just not the same anymore. She start talking on her phone a lot more, her phone alway rings at night, she alway get text messages sometime 2am in the morning. But since i trusted her i didn't really thing nothing of it. But a fews day ago we both have too much to drink, i wasn't wasted i still know what i was doing but she was out. When she was drunk she keep saying please don't leave me, i needed you. At that time I was like what are you talking about? we been living together since we started dating. I know I shouldn't have done this but I had a little too much to drink so i couldn't control myself from checking her phone. When I saw her phone, I was in shock. I saw like three different number two numbers I don't know and one is her ex. All three numbers pretty much have I miss you baby, I love you. Her ex text messages was a little more into detail. He said he missed her already, he love the sex. she said she enjoy seeing him during the weekend ( I was at work all weekend long 16 hours shift each day) So yesterday I confronted her about it, she keep on denieing saying that she did not do anything wrong, she did not cheat on me. It just her crack head bf being stupid and keep bothering her. She told me the other two numbers were from her job or whatever. She got mad at me for checking her phone. I was so hurt and call it off. But she is so good at pulling me back, she done it a few times before when I call it off because we argue a lot and i didn't like the fact that she like to go to the bars by herself when Im at work and get wasted. It not safe for a girl to do that in my opinion. Anyway I could keep on going and going. what do you guys think about this. Should i block her number?

32

Most Helpful Girl

• I didn't even read this whole thing. I stopped at the part where you said that she's been taking secret phone calls and texts in the middle of the night. If it were a one night stand, then yes i think forgiving her would be worth a shot. But this is not a one night stand, this is no innocent fling. If she's being sneaky, going behind your back, talking to her ex? Come on man, seriously. There are a million beautiful African American girls in the world that aren't going to screw you over like this. Every minute you spend with her is just a waste of time because she's obviously not very interested in you now is she? If she were, she wouldn't be so worried about the other brothas.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• her excuses sound like b.s. I mean why would an ex text saying it was good seeing you over the weekend if he weren't serious?

I think she cheated, the drunken pleadings not to leave you were probably her true conscious feelings coming out because she knows she's guilty.

I wouldn't buy her excuses they sound really lame.

Should you block her number? I mean that's up to you but no matter what I wouldn't her excuses. I'd tell her if there were any chance in the world that you two could work then you HAVE to know the truth.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE