how to break up with someone because they are boring?

so there is this girl (we are in an online relationship) and she is boring. plus no sex or even dates. i want to break up with her nicely without hurting her feelings. also i want to let her know that it is final. and nothing she can do or say can make it better.
by the way she is clingy. and tbh she is so selfish too like i tell her (i have work and she says leave it and talk with me)

64

Most Helpful Guy

• (we are in an online relationship) and she is boring. plus no sex or even dates:

This is not a relationship anyway.

• doesn't mean i should just tell her "fuck you, you're so boring"