how to break up with someone because they are boring?

so there is this girl (we are in an online relationship) and she is boring. plus no sex or even dates. i want to break up with her nicely without hurting her feelings. also i want to let her know that it is final. and nothing she can do or say can make it better.
by the way she is clingy. and tbh she is so selfish too like i tell her (i have work and she says leave it and talk with me)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• (we are in an online relationship) and she is boring. plus no sex or even dates:

This is not a relationship anyway.

0|1
    0|0
    • doesn't mean i should just tell her "fuck you, you're so boring"

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Try telling her you dont think you can be what she needs right now...you care for her but have prior obligations that make it really hard to tend to a relationship properly.

1|1
    0|0
  • Online? Its not a relationship..just tell her and get it done with

0|1
    0|0
  • just tell her," i don't think this is going to work out, we are both different people and its just not working for me"

0|0
    0|0
  • It's online. Just email to say it's over and be done with it. It's not a real relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • Be honest and tell her you guys aren't working out.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tell her you think she is selfish and boring.

0|0
    0|0
    • what would you do if you got a message like that?

• If it's true I would want to know why so I don't get dumped by the next guy for the same reason. Sometimes being self critical makes you more productive. My cousin was extremely self critical and now she's a millionaire at 28.

What Guys Said 3

• Is it even possible to go out online? Maybe she isn't boring and you just have reached the extent of a relationship that hardly exists. Why don't you just tell her you're looking for a real relationship. I doubt she expects that you two would spend the rest of your lives together talking behind a computer screen.

1|1
    0|0
  • "Bitch you borin' I ain't talkin' to you no'mo." Doing it in this way makes you seem ghetto and not worth the time therefore you able to capitalize on the perception.

0|1
    0|0
  • Inform her that you're going to break up with her. You might wanna give a proper reason. You can't just tell someone like "Hey, you're boring, i wanna break up with you :D".

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes