Should I try to approach her again?

As I said in recently posted questions, I broke up with my gf 2 weeks ago. I do all I can to forget her but I just can't. It's the first time I feel like this. It wasn't about the sex with her. We have same interests and got along well. I won't write the reasons we broke up. You probably won't care.
My question is : Is it a good idea to approach her again? I really am in love with her and I feel that ending this relationship is like demolishing a newly build house.
If yes, how should I talk to her? I though of writing a letter or making a video message and send it to her. Please answer and be honest!

Ps: yesterday my fathers radio started playing songs we were hearing while having sex. It ruined my psychology...
As if destiny is laughing at me.

33

Most Helpful Girl

• Go for it if u love her , mybe she is too thinking about u but waiting for Ur act , just tell her the truth say I want to give ourself another chance don't u agree with me