How can i get over my ex boyfriend?

Me and boyfriend broke up last night! and it hasn't been the right time he has actually broken up with me. its been 5months and we have broken up at least 8 times or more. He says he loves me but i feel like he doesn't. i cried all last night and couldn't sleep. i tried talking to him but all he said was that he wanted to be friends! i feel used! i think he has already gotten over me. and im steal thinking about all the times i shared with him. i gave him my heart and he just threw it away! why can't i let him go? why am i hurting to much? How could someone say they love and treat you like Sh*t?

01

Most Helpful Guy

• you can go and fuck another guy!! don't take any calls or messages from him etc