What are some reasons why women leave their boyfriends in favor of other men?

What are some reasons why women leave their boyfriends in favor of other men?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• the same reason why men leave their girl friend for another women. studies have shown though that when one person leaves the relationship for another person it usually doesn't workout. when one person is a work alcoholic it is easy to start loosing interest in their partner. as we get older our goals start to change so if our goals change over time, but aren't the same goals as our partners its easy to want to leave the relationship. if one person wants kids and they other person doesn't want kids then the relationship can't continue. if one person gains weight and looses their self esteem and looses interest in sex or in any kind of affection its easy for the other person to seek sex and affection else where.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• Boyfriend is doesn't give her enough attention or isn't romantic, abusive in some way, unemployed, just doesn't treat her well enough in one way or another or sometimes the boyfriend lacking sexually

0|0
    0|0
  • Women, I can't speak for all women but most get bored just like Men do. We want to feel like we're on our 1st date all over again, you know the honeymoon phase of dating where both man and woman are nervious, feeling adventurous and can't stop thinking about one another in more ways than one. Once you get a couple of months, maybe even years under your belt that all tends to fade away. Unless both of you make a conscious effort to make time for one another. Couples tend to get caught in the craziness of LIFE and the romance, sexual attraction along with everything else goes away. Woman long to be loved, appreciate, made to feel beautiful... I know it sounds like the same old bologna but ITS THE TRUSTH! If you're relationship was solid, she wouldn't be looking to someone else for a connection :(

0|0
    0|0
  • They have a better connection with someone else. It's sad and heart breaking but it happens. We've all been there

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• It can vary a lot. Everything from the two have grown apart, and have met someone else during the relationship. I think that is the one most likely

0|0
    0|0
  • Well it really depends on how the current relationship is and what the woman's looking for. If a guy is neglectful the girl will naturally end up talking to someone else and if they start feeling closer well... he's going to be giving her more attention and so on so she's going to feel more in touch with him. The only trouble I notice is that sometimes it is infatuation.

If the girl's more superficial then she may leave for materialistic purposes which does happen. Like most people claim they're "so devoted" and so on but when a tragedy happens you see their true colors. Like I was talking to someone who had a friend who lost his job and his girlfriend left him. She flocked and once this guy got his job back, suddenly she went back to him.

0|0
    0|0
  • 1./ It's spring time.Early spring is their favoutite time to leave.They've put up with a boring winter, and you get blamed for it :short daylight hours and lousy weather and not much fun.The better weather is coming, so they'll have fun with someone else who doesn't cause winter.
    2./She's just spent all your money, and now realizes that you'll have to work and save for a while before you get more.It's easier to find someone else, who can spend money right now.
    3./ You're too good at sex and it's wearing her out.She'll find someone who's easily pleased, so she doesn't have to use as much energy.
    4./ You've been with her for 2 years or more, and that's the use-by date.After that, any reason will do (even if she has to make one up).You'll be gone, and someone will believe her reason.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes