Please girls and guys help me i really need a little help here this is very important to me?

Girls what would you do if you slept with your ex boyfriend and you realized that you still in love with him and you can't live your life without him and he still single and didn't date anyone since you broke up and you don't want to tell him that you have feelings for him and he do the same thing !!! Because i just slept with my ex boyfriend and i really love him this crazy sex wake my feelings for him again and i really love him and I'm afraid of telling him about my feelings but I'm sure that he saw this love in my eyes because i can't hide this amazing feeling inside me, 1- so what should i do in this situation? 2- is it a sign for something? Please help 3- dose that means he still thinking about me?
Hello!!! I really need a help girls

01