Should I call her out or just block her and ignore any future contact from her?

My ex started talking to me again recently. She was acting like she really cared about me and stuff. She told me to come to her place Thursday because she was feeling down, I went over there and we went to second base and almost went further but her brother was staying with her at the time and she told me she was scared to go any further with him a room away. We made out at her door when I left, and she texted me that night "Goodnight honey :*"

Last night she called me and we talked on the phone for nearly two hours before we went to bed (until like 3 am). Now excuse me if I was reading this wrong, but those all seem like things and signs she is trying to get back with me.

I wake up this morning and see today she updated her FB profile as being "In a relationship" with another guy. I was like what the hell is going on. I haven't talked to her today at all and I don't know I should call her out because I am pissed. Or if I should just block her phone # and block her FB and just move on. What do you all think?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• if really wanto find out what the hell is going on then call her up and ask her whats up? because obviously she was using you and using you as comfort. so sorry that this happened to you & that was totally wrong of her to do something like that.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• Ask her what is going on. Could it mean she's in a relationship with you? who knows. Sounds like possible manipulation to me. Tell her you will not let her manipulate you, in any case.

0|1
    0|0
    • No it says in a relationship with "another guys name"...although now that part has been deleted, but originally it listed another guy

• Man, that is terrible. Block her, definitely. It seems to me you love her and this is hard but I am reading a book right now called "Men Who Can't Love" and I know for a fact that there are many women out there who can't love either. The best we can do is summon up our dignity that they have trampled all over and walk away.

• You're her safe bet, fall back boy. Drop her, you don't deserve that.

1|1
    0|0
    • Well I know I am done with her, I just don't know if I want to call her out first or just cut off all contact now

• Personally I'd leave her hanging and wondering!

• great answer. She is falling back on you when the going gets rough with the other guy.

• block her what a creep!

0|1
    0|0
  • She is either 1) in a fake relationship on Facebook to make you jealous or 2) in a real relationship and was probably only using you because the other guy hadn't committed yet.

Block her. Either way it's weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would ask her what it was all about! If she was seeing someone she shouldn't have been making out with you! I wouldn't call her out on Facebook but I would ask. Afterwards I would block from fb and on your phone. Sounds to me like she's just trying to bring you into a big mess!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Just because it's on FB doesn't mean it's true ! Grow a pair and ask her about it !

0|1
    0|1
    • Well to show up on her Facebook page, she has to update it.

• Show All
    • She wasn't feeling good last night so I actually tried calling her this morning to see if she was ok before I saw her fb and she didn't answer. Might be why she didn't answer too...

• You are jumping to conclusions. . Just ask her !

• She's trying to play mind games, I'd tell the guy what happened then dump her. She deserves to be exposed to that other guy.

0|2
    0|0
  • Block her. Nothing to lose.

0|1
    0|0
  • I stopped at " my es started".

Don't. if she cared she wouldn't be your ex. An Ex comes around when she's looking for attention. Your an Easy source of attention between her weekly dick action. You are an Ex because she found dick elsewhere.
    You talking to her will result in 2 situations.

#1. You will be there to give her attention and conversation until a new dick settles in. Aka Your doing all the work for the next guy. The next dude doesn't have to be nice or caring, he will get the ass, you will not. You will end up sweet talking another dick into her.

#2. You will be used until the next dude roles in. She will "love you again" but she will always have a side guy ready. Or she will have tons of "new friends" aka other exes.

Exes dont want to fix things. They want you for entertainment, support or to gauge how well your doing compared to what they have now. Just dont. if a woman valued you she would give you her best, Not left overs.

Playing you before is "Empowerment" to her.

0|2
    0|0

Recommended myTakes