Should I call her out or just block her and ignore any future contact from her?

My ex started talking to me again recently. She was acting like she really cared about me and stuff. She told me to come to her place Thursday because she was feeling down, I went over there and we went to second base and almost went further but her brother was staying with her at the time and she told me she was scared to go any further with him a room away. We made out at her door when I left, and she texted me that night "Goodnight honey :*"

Last night she called me and we talked on the phone for nearly two hours before we went to bed (until like 3 am). Now excuse me if I was reading this wrong, but those all seem like things and signs she is trying to get back with me.

I wake up this morning and see today she updated her FB profile as being "In a relationship" with another guy. I was like what the hell is going on. I haven't talked to her today at all and I don't know I should call her out because I am pissed. Or if I should just block her phone # and block her FB and just move on. What do you all think?

64

Most Helpful Girl

• if really wanto find out what the hell is going on then call her up and ask her whats up? because obviously she was using you and using you as comfort. so sorry that this happened to you & that was totally wrong of her to do something like that.