Would you help an ex find another partner?

I broke it off with my ex fiance and after a few months she has gotten over me and we have become good friends. I consider her to be beautiful and am always trying to find a Christian guy for her. Im not a Christian but she is. She knows what Im up to and everytime I suggest a possible candidate
she responds by saying that im matchmaking again but shows no real interest in meeting the guy. Would you do this for an ex?

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Sure I would.

• Very positive comment. I find that my exes dont want me to meet someone else. Even my friend mentioned in here seems jealous when I talk to her about the new girls that Im meeting

• I'm in the same situation. I'm looking for a guy for my ex and he said he will find someone for me. Maybe not yet since we just broke up a month ago and we're still very good friends.

What Guys Said 1

• I would. It's a win/win. She goes away and she has no reason to ever come back.

• We are actually very good friends, though she does remind me that I dumped her twice. She normally breaks up with the guys. So its not about her going away with me.