Would you help an ex find another partner?

I broke it off with my ex fiance and after a few months she has gotten over me and we have become good friends. I consider her to be beautiful and am always trying to find a Christian guy for her. Im not a Christian but she is. She knows what Im up to and everytime I suggest a possible candidate
she responds by saying that im matchmaking again but shows no real interest in meeting the guy. Would you do this for an ex?

What Girls Said 1

• Sure I would.

• Very positive comment. I find that my exes dont want me to meet someone else. Even my friend mentioned in here seems jealous when I talk to her about the new girls that Im meeting

• I'm in the same situation. I'm looking for a guy for my ex and he said he will find someone for me. Maybe not yet since we just broke up a month ago and we're still very good friends.

What Guys Said 1

• I would. It's a win/win. She goes away and she has no reason to ever come back.

• We are actually very good friends, though she does remind me that I dumped her twice. She normally breaks up with the guys. So its not about her going away with me.