Should I start talking to other girls?

I think my girlfriend is going to break up with me I texted her to hang out and she said she didn't want to do anything and she texted me that she has to tell me something she has been acting a bit distant lately I just want to be prepared

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol thats he dumbest thing I ever herd... why wouldn't you do that after she dumped you? Maybe she's not even dumping you maybe she pregnant or she cheated on you with your brother or her cat died and she didn't wanna talk about it. Dont just asume you know or things could get real messy real quick

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If she is pregnant it certainly isn't from me and cheating that's even worse because I have been loyal the whole time

• I know thats bad but he point is it could be anything so dont do somehing wrong becfore you know that way all he blames on her

Most Helpful Guy

• A man who has no other women at his disposal is a man his woman doesn't respect.

Women are the same.

Trust me, every woman has that 'one' guys phone number she can call..

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• OR MAYBE

YOU COULD BE MATURE AND COMMUNICATE.

Maybe she's having difficult personal/family problems.

You're speculating a lot here.
    Being prepared means putting your big boy pants on and talking to her. If she ends it, then she ends it. Then, and only then, is it okay to start talking to other girls.

1|1
    0|0
    • Definitely this. Last thing you want is that she doesn't actually break up with you but finds out you've been putting the moves on other women while you two are together. Now that's a conversation I wouldn't want to have...

• True that :p

• Why does being prepared to break up involve talking to other girls? Like lining up other women to support your emotional neediness? Be a man!

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't need them but I have my pride I have to protect

What Guys Said 1

• No matter what... always be talking to other girls. Keep your options going and never narrow it down to her being the one and only.

0|0
    2|0

Recommended myTakes