Should I start talking to other girls?

I think my girlfriend is going to break up with me I texted her to hang out and she said she didn't want to do anything and she texted me that she has to tell me something she has been acting a bit distant lately I just want to be prepared

32

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol thats he dumbest thing I ever herd... why wouldn't you do that after she dumped you? Maybe she's not even dumping you maybe she pregnant or she cheated on you with your brother or her cat died and she didn't wanna talk about it. Dont just asume you know or things could get real messy real quick

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • If she is pregnant it certainly isn't from me and cheating that's even worse because I have been loyal the whole time

• I know thats bad but he point is it could be anything so dont do somehing wrong becfore you know that way all he blames on her

Most Helpful Guy

• A man who has no other women at his disposal is a man his woman doesn't respect.

Women are the same.

Trust me, every woman has that 'one' guys phone number she can call..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE