Im with my boyfriend two years, he disrespected me and I tried getting him back in a bad way help me?

Me and him argued he was in a bad mood and he gets really nasty, if I cry he just shouts and screams at me calls me namea and tells me to sit in a different room
He dragged it out for 3 hours and I was so angry that I got him back by texting this random boy I never met. He caught me and shot me out his house. He is really angry and the last text he said leave me alone for a few days you dont deserve me talking to you after I begged for forgivnessall day :( one hour after he said leave him alone he sent a text tryitrying to argue sayijg you can't care about me if you are making me argue with boys to stop textng you and I never text back as he said leave him alone :( im so scared hell neber forgive me, I only text him out of anger not to cheat I have never cheated. I know what I did was wrong. I havnt talked to him for 4 hours. We have been together two years. Also he humiliated me infront of his family he called them up put them on loud speaker and said to everyone I have been two timing him and his family shouted at me over the phone telling me to get out his house :( whay do I do?

14

Most Helpful Guy

• well your bf is immature and insensitive I mean yelling at you because you are crying is the a really REALLY bad sign of not really having the type of concern a guy person should have for someone they care about.

You did behave immaturely by contacting that guy. that's a lesson learned.

I think more than anything you need to decide whether your bf's anger and ways of processing frustration are something you want in a guy...he needs to learn ways to maturely deal with his frustrations and most importantly learn how to treat you.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE