3 Quick Tips on Getting the Guy to Make a Move on Tinder

So you are on Tinder but all the wrong guys keep messaging you and asking you out. How can you get the guy you actually want to make his move? Here are 3 quick tips you can try to get the guy you want to TAKE ACTION :+)-

1. Add this to your profile so that guy you want is is more incline to send you a message.

"Always on the search for _______________ (insert whatever here.) This could be anything from the best burger in town, old eclectic book stores, the coolest record stores, the best ice cream in town. This gives the guy a chance to message you with his thoughts on what he thinks is the best. Great way to get the conversation going and gives the guy some first date ideas that he already knows you enjoy.

2. Avoid messaging the guy with the following:

Hi :+)

Hello +)

Whats up!

Hey there

Hows it going?

The reason to not use these openers are that FAKE PROFILES and DATING BOTS tend to use these and you don't want to be confused with artificial intelligence. Guys get hit with so many of these they might assume you are one of them. Instead compliment him.

"You seem like one of the few people on here that sounds like a human being LOL", (smiley face emoji.) Most guys will respond in kind and know you are down to earth and not some bot looking to send them to their stripper cam site to collect those dolla dolla bills!

3. Your guy loves to chat but seems like he might not make a move? So the guy you are interested in is chatting you up on Tinder but not moving fast enough for you. Message him this: Okay, gotta go ...busy day! You should text me sometime so we don't become those weird Tinder people who never actually talk on the phone. (smiley face emoji.) The next message from him should be ... Oh, I don't have your number or Cool what is your number? If that doesn't happen then move on.. unless you want a pen pal.

If you liked this myTake than for god sakes....don't crush my EGO... smack that thumbs up button!

You can reach me at my website www.onlinedatingsuperpowers.com

1222
coachTanthony is a GirlsAskGuys Influencer
Who are Influencers?

Most Helpful Girl

• Really good. I consider myself reasonably attractive but if I were to break it down... 70% of men match me but NEVER message me. 25% message me but never ever take it any further, eventually one of us just ghosts. 5% I have actually exchanged numbers and/or met up with but nothing ever came from it... it does make me kind of insecure at times

• Tinder is a fickle beast... just need to slay it!

• TMarissaWL

You say you are reasonably attractive but 70% never message you? Who are you swiping right on, Brad Pitt?

• why don't you message them first for a change? Go for the things you want in life instead of waiting for htem.

Most Helpful Guy

• Does anyone over 25 actually use tinder?

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 11

• This is a good list... I have zero luck with online dating. Safe to say it's just not for me. But great list for those who want to keep trying

• No smileys. Just don't do it.

• Interesting list

• Note to self: Never fuck a guy on Tinder.

• lol

the wisdom of the year, what happened to the old school way of sitting in a bar and just approaching a girl and get reject so bad that you had to take a cold shower that night, i miss those days so much.

• @Arabian911 You don't have to miss them.. they are still alive and well.

• Tinder is mostly used for people to bang so it really doesn't matter to most guys what a girl says, they will still want to have sex with her.

• Good

• I don't believe in finding love through the internet but that's my opinion..

• Good take!

• Good Take

• Sounds like a really good list, well thought out

• Nice take. So your'e like a dating guru I'm assuming. Do you ever take personal questions?

What Guys Said 21

• Wow great advice man!

Number 2 especially. I've been on dating apps too much in the past so can tell in under a second if a message I get from a women is fake and just trying to get my credit card haha. So send a unique msg! All women it seems just say hi or hello yet lose their shit when guys do the same. Even if I message back and hope they aren't a robot, if a girl just says hi or hey, I pretty much no they are the same old boring person I get most times so I'm less inclined to put in much effort. But you know, generally if a guy gets a message from a women first it's because they're low quality and aren't getting hit on or are fake because it's too much of a hit to most women's ego's to even consider msging a guy first.

So my advice to women is to... message the guy first! Ask for his number! Omg imagine that, you'll get a date then if he's too pussy to ask you. Because tbh, if a guy is too scared to ask for your number and go out, he isn't confident and therefore isn't worth the time. by the way, the mere fact that you meet a guy on tinder or a dating app; there's a good chance it's because he's too scared to approach in real life. The quality guys will approach irl so if I was a women i'd focus on meeting guys that way.

• Interesting

• informative for women, regardless, fuck tinder.

• Cool

• 0. Every once in a while try swiping right on a guy who doesn't have 10 girls hotter than you waiting in line for him. You'd be amazed you'll suddenly get replies longer than one word... Just try it...

• Love is about atraction

• Num. 0: Give him like.
    I never got pass this point.

• Tinder is shit.

• No tinder on my phone or tablet

• Dude I just have matched a girl after I don't know how many months and she didn't accept to go out with me because I do not fancy the same Great House of A Song Of Ice And Fire as hers :D

• Why the hell do you not fancy the Great House of A song of Ice and Fire as hers? Get with the program LOL

• NEVAH! I'll stay single forever, other than change my opinion!

• You forgot to include cleavage. That's the most important thing a girl needs to get a date on Tinder.

• Thank you

• I don't do Tinder...

• its not working for me :(

• Good advice actually

• you're giving tips for women so they can get guys to make moves? really? they need to start making moves. they just always sit back and wait for shit

• I wish you could just go hi on emails and end with thanks...

it would save a lot of worrying if formal wasn't a thing even in the work place.

• All that would still sound like bots up until "Okay, gotta go... busy day!" this bit. But then the question comes to mind, why don't you just ask for his number right there? There was no real grand strategy here and clearly not a need for an attempt at that when you could simply just ask for his number. Hey presto, you got what you wanted.

• I hit like on every single girl and i dont get a single one back so fuck tinder honestly

• If a girl says gotta go busy day. I'm like never gonna hit her up again. If you terminate its your job to initiate.

• More from Guys
    1