Quit Blaming Feminism for Your Failures and Lack of Success With Women. You're The Problem, Not Them...

Quit Blaming Feminism For Your Failures And A Lack Of Success With Women. Face It. You're The Lame, Not Women.

Introduction:

Ever since I joined this site almost a year ago, I've have come across countless bitter and cry baby grown men crying over feminism, misandry and coming up with a boat load of crap excuses why women are horrible, can't get a date and girlfriend on and on with their stupidity.

In this Mytake I will address the real problem why many of you guys truly suck with women and how to get a woman to like you and be genuinely interested in you.

Show Respect.

I've seen men on GAG push the idea that women like to be treated like trash and disrespected, and that is what truly works to get attention from women and for them to be interested in a man.

I'm here to tell you smart men not to believe that lie; sure they are women that like to be treated like trash, humiliated and go for crappy loser men.

Moreover, what these bitter men who failed with women won't tell you is that those women are low quality women who deep down have little to no respect for themselves at all or anyone for that matter.

Therefore those women get a sick pleasure being with jerks, being humiliated, slapped around and told to shut up lest they get punched in the face again.

On the flip side, good quality women won't tolerate any man calling them names, to belittle them, trying to touch or slap her butt without you being her man or any of the crap some of you men think all women like when trying to win her over.

A decent woman knows her value and what she brings to the table, so to have a chance with her you must show her kindness and respect.

It shouldn't be beneath to show kindness and respect to women or anyone for that matter.

Trust me, a polite and respectful person is attractive and will find favor and good standing with people especially sweethearts of women.

Open Your Mouth. Quit Being A Coward!

You as a man won't stand a chance getting a date or a girlfriend if you are too scare to speak and say anything to a woman.

When you walk pass a woman at the super market, mall or gym say hi or whatever, let her know you saw her at least.

Go introduce yourself and ask her name, if you think she's cute then tell her she is cute and if she gives you a good vibe back start talking to her to get to know her and let her know you're interested in her right from the begining.

Sissies won't achieve or make it far in life. Be confident, be bold. The worse she can tell you is that she is not interested.

If that's the case then move on and find the another cool woman who might be interested in you.

Don't worry about rejection. I've been rejected by women and I rejected women. Rejection happens to everyone, so don't be a 4 year old cry baby and start having bitter and anger views towards women because a woman or several shunned you. Just move on to the next.

Be Cool. Don't Be A Creep.

Women are gifted with excellent intuition. Women can generally really sense when a man is really confident, is nice, has fear or it's just flat out creepy with a evil spirit around him or within him.

You must have a good and positive attitude about yourself and life in general. No woman is attracted to a man that looks bitter and angry.

When you speak to a new woman don't say inapproapite things like you love her butt or breasts off the bat.

When you give a compliment to a woman on her hair, dress or whatever say it with confidence and mean it and don't give her a silent and awkward weird look with your eyes. That turns them off pretty fast.

Hygiene, Hygiene, Hygiene

I can't stress enough how much women love a good smelling, well groomed and dressed man.

In My college days all My female friends loved hugging me around campus and compliment me on how good I always smelled.

You as a man have to invest in high quality tootpaste, mouthwash, detergent, cologne and deodorant. I will not disclose My amazing top notch secret cologne nor deodorant and body spray. You will have to find your own. 😛

Take a shower daily, don't smoke cigarettes nor drink a lot of liquor since they produce bad smelling toxins out of your pores and mouth.

Conclusion:

I believe if you follow My tips you will attract and find good woman to like you and date you. So don't listen to all these butthurt, lonely and bitter men who say women nowdays are trash and dating isn't worth it.

They are plenty of cool and sweethearts of women in the world to date and marry.

P.S. For all you lonely, bitter and angry loser men, please spare your breath and energy on calling me a White Knight or whatever for speaking the truth on your failures with women.

Go to your mom basement to play XBox. 😎

1971

Most Helpful Girl

• Feminism is what is making men more reserved these days and I do agree.

When a mere "Hi" or "hello" or "have a nice day " , " you are looking pretty/gorgeous" becomes tagged as sexual harassment under the name of catcalling.

When sex that you regret the next day turn into "rape".

When a mistaken interpretation of signals leading to an attempt at kiss when the woman turn the head away, turns into "sexual harassment"

When the mere explanation of something or expressing a view point becomes "mansplaining"

When the biological disability of men due to having a pair of balls between their legs, makes them sit with legs apart turns into "man spreading"

When men putting in more efforts towards work and getting paid for the work they do, and women putting more efforts in family than work and getting paid for the amount of work they do, turns Into "Gender Pay Gap".
    FYI there is a difference between wages and earnings.

When all men are demonized for being men or for not being women, the guys can't be blamed for being turned down by the one sided deal they are getting.

MEN AND WOMEN ARE EQUAL IN THE EYES OF LAW BUT DIFFERENT AS SEXES AND HAVE THEIR PLUS POINTS AND SHORTCOMINGS, ACCEPT THEM AND GROW UP.

And as far as the take owner
    Yes third wave feminism is responsible for all the lives that are being ruined by false accusation and demonizing men for being men.

• exactly. and you only scratched the surface. too much hatred on men today. and one sided stereotypes. especially in the states where feminazis are rampant.

• sure. smooch smooch [they exchange friendly cheek kisses] lol.

• 3d

I love you.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I had said all of this, I would be called that idiot old guy who doesn't know what he is talking about. I haven't read the other responses but I assume you have been called some names, also. It is easier for these butt hurt guys to call you names than it is for them to go fix what is wrong in their lines. All of this once again proves the old adage: winners get results, losers have excuses!

• 100% agree. 😎

• ? you tell me

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 18

• This is what I say daily. Everyday I see a man posting in an attempt to bash all women for their own failures. It's very simple: don't be a dick and don't be a creep. The only time I ever constantly hear about feminism is on here. In real life, no woman walks down the street thinking about feminism before doing any basic activity like the butt hurt feminist obsessed men do on here. They're single because of themselves so instead of learning from past mistakes they start having an unhealthy obsession with feminism which really turns them psychotic.

• For real. I only hear about feminism on here too. Lol.. Women seem cool to me on the streets.

• you argument is quite dumb actually. we dont have to "walk down the street with feminism constantly in our minds". what they claim is that we are affected in a deeper level and our characters and opinions are formed under the influence of the feminist propaganda... .

• That is funny because feminism is all about blaming men for womens failures.

• Yeah he probably pissed y'all off with this post, BUT HE IS SO RIGHT. I'm tired of pussy men getting online to complain about all the women that won't pay them attention. It's 2017 - if you can't get laid with the help of Tinder/Bumble/etc then you're a lost cause. If you are good with women (meaning, you know what makes them tick) you'll be fine. A lot of these MGTOW types are clueless about women so instead of learning from female friends (that they don't have btw) they spew hate. It's easier to hate than to say, "listen, women confuse me. How do women think?" That requires humility. And acknowledging that your perspective of the world won't yield you the results you want. It's not feminism's fault - it's your ego that must die.

• Well said m8. Well said.

• @bubblybex they say i'm "too nice". But still, I am a lost cause.

• @Incompatible people dont hate people for being too nice, if no one likes you then think about what your saying before you say it, and honestly feeling sorry for yourself isn't attractive, and it also isn't going to help you. just forget about the past and plan your next relationships better in the future

• Yeah understand 3rd wave feminism is out of control, but i do see men on this site and youtube constantly using feminism as a excuse to shit on women.

• The social changes attack everyone. They don't elevate woman and oppress men like some may think. If I am a woman who wants a traditional family, feminism hurts me. It hurts anyone who has more conservative values. Men and woman. It is only people who want to have a secular lifestyle that think they are benefiting i:e people who aren't as interested in marriage and family but following selfish desires and many sexual partners. But even those people will be effected by natural consequences and possibly feel later regret when they realize how shallow it all was. Society as a whole is being attacked by radial leftisms, and we are facing awful social problems like your children not knowing what gender they are.

Another problem I think is people suffer from associating with the wrong people. Usually if you date someone who is also having conservative values things will probably go better for you. Although stuff can still happen.

• God bless you woman for speaking exactly how I feel

• Selfish? Wow gee... Some of the most giving, brightest and most innovative people in history never had a family. For some people their life passion is about something else other than that. Some people just don't have that desire and never will. It's kind of ignorant to assume someone is selfish just because they don't want a so called 'traditional' lifestyle. Maybe they think people who want carbon copies of themselves to run around in a perfect little home are selfish. Meanwhile they are off helping people in third world countries or inventing newer forms of clean energy... Doing things to help the world.

• Hispanic cool guy... why does someone have to move because of their moral stance? Maybe you yourself should practice some where otherwise.

• Thank you for proving there are still reasonable people in the world who know that feminism doesn't actually reflect all women. I'm against feminism and I'm so tired of being painted as a part of it just because I'm female. You deserve a medal.

• There's always egalitarianism. And with that movement, it's easy to reject those who aren't egalitarians because the name is a bit more gender neutral but still has the message of benefiting both women and men.

• Well written Take. All guys should pay close attention to your tips!

• Don't know why you have down votes, but I agree.

• I already have my own opinion on the feminist movement. Already expressed it, over it now. I don't actively seek out women, and I don't actively speak against unfair circumstances unless it's something completely new. Most of which, it's just the same thing said over and over again. I just don't feel as though I should be wasting time there anymore. I don't think other men appreciate indifference to this subject either, but people like me are nowhere to be found, since we pretty much aren't concerned anymore. I've never had hatred for women, it's just that the things I previously disagreed with by a woman's point of view doesn't bring up any feelings that I need to speak against them when I don't even have to talk to them in the first place.

• @Lopezz1999. I'm 1000% for good women and there is a lot of them. And I'm 1000% against bad women. That's all I'm saying

• This is giving me flashbacks about that weeb on Tumblr who got all pussy because he was ignored at the maid Cafe lol.

I "knew" this one prick who would neglect me on this joke he called a "date" and had to use the bathroom at a very convenient time so I ended up paying for him. I had no impression that it was a date and anything else he called one was no running errands and pulling me along. It was all a huge joke. When I finally cut him off, he sat there wondering what he did wrong, feigning innocence. And those fake dates weren't the worst he did. Moral of the story? Don't take women for granted just because u think you snatched one up. And don't be that useless piece of garbage who uses the bathroom right as you're about to get pay and then act offended that a woman paid for you. You're just embarrassing yourself

• 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🙌🏼🙌🏼🙌🏼
    Someone finally said it!

• You are not a princess and you do not deserve to be treated like one.

• @martinj lol first if all I’m Mexican, secondly I’m literally just smiling so stop pulling crazy ideas from that, lastly feminism isn’t about being a princess. But you’re clearly missing a few screws so whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️

• any human being should want to make another human being feel good about themselves. you should want to show someone that you care. not everyone, there are a lot of dummies not worth the time, but if you aren't out to impress ANYONE, EVER, there is something wrong with you. just try.

• Amen. Let's not forget about the social freedom real feminism has given to men and women alike.

• You are ridiculously deluded, feminism has destroyed male social freedom.

• @Giacomanzo I don't recall studying the 900s that specifically at school.. Of course that's my experience. But usually they don't teach you until you're in middle school and they tell you about feminism as in: they wanted to vote. They got the right. The end. Which of course it's the way to go because this way they're not influenced and can male their own political decision, but they also often meet this new concept knowing nothing about it. I had to explain to almost every 9th grader I met what the concept of feminism was because they literally had no idea.

• Dopo che hai detto di non averlo studiato, ho controllato la tua nazionalità per verificare da dove arrivassi, e sorpresa sorpresa. Non so da che parte dell'Italia arrivi, ma francamente io mi ricordo perfettamente anche come era scritto sul libro. E mi sembrerebbe strano che tu, che sei nata parecchio dopo, abbia incontrato un problema che io non ho visto. Probabilmente avevi solo un libro/insegnante di merda.

• Nice. 😂 I like the memes

• good for you, HCG!

• I'll stop blaming on it until it's gone in the western world and should take over Africa or any poor, low IQ country so women can work and write.

• good

• I lived in two different cultures. First in the middle east then in Australia. I was so surprised to find that the misogyny I tried to escape from in the middle east was present in Australia. but this time by other females and it was more vicious. never here in Australia a guy judged the way I dress or discriminated against me. Men here are worth of a lot of respect. Meanwhile many women here (especially white women) were bashful, bitter, horrible. they hurt me in any way they were able to. So I dont think women here need feminisim. They need to learn empathy and how to be more human.

• Yeah, I understand that a lot of women do suck too. They should just be ignored. I'm all about good and cool down to earth women.

• A cool, down to earth women (not only that but person) doesn't constantly think about such problems or at the very least give a simple answer and those who do the opposite take the simple answer be it yes or no etc. and blow it out of proportion for statistics and this influences more naive minds into 100% ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTIONS ASKED believing that statistics, some apply that to logic and somehow reinforce that statistic with more statistics or a like-minded individual and so it grows and grows and grows until it in cases such as Australia it becomes the collective general moral stand point and to those who don't do x deplorable acts (such as making things more malicious than what logic connotes) that are put on us by many feminists in the States and in Australia

You cannot simply tell use to ignore them (They are what cause the majority of men you call "cry babies" ) so ignoring the problem ignores everything you're trying to stop, do not treat ANY issue as a passing comment.

• Interesting take

• being a good guys gets men nowhere. you give them false advice. why is 50 shades of gray the most commercially successful book and movie for women all around the world, if its just "a few ill women" that are like that? maybe they aren't so "few". all my gfs are into bdsm, or some sort of rough handling... .

• It's always you, never the other person

• So are you saying if a girl rejects a guy it's his fault? Isn't it possible that she doesn't think he did anything wrong, that's she's just not interested?

• @Armourdillo If she's just not interested I wouldn't say that's her fault either. It is what it is, no blame to be put either way. Though I know that if a persn isn't getting dates there are things they can do to improve their odds. Though then again there are some amazing people who somehow manage to stay single. I wouldn't say that there's blame to spread either way it's jus thow it is.

What Guys Said 70

• I don't think feminism is to blame for everything, no. But it certainly isn't making things better either.

• Ah yes another post bashing men and this time it's written by a white knight cuck.

- Respect is earned not given. No one is entitled to respect just because they have certain genitalia in this case a vagina.
    - Women due to feminism think everything a guy says is "creepy" especially when she thinks that guy is attractive

"Go introduce yourself and ask her name, if you think she's cute then tell her she is cute and if she gives "

If a guy who is considered unattractive does that he would be considered a creep and in some cases that would be considered "sexual harassment"

Also being nice and polite is associated with "nice guys" and fedora neckbeards and women prefer @ssholes. So being kind and polite to women is pointless.

It's funny how men are constantly bashed and told to this and that and that we men must correct ourselves and we're generalised and categorised as creeps with poor hygiene

I am yet to see a post or mytake telling women they must do this and that to attract men and telling women it's their fault and even if there was a post like that it would be reported by the feminists and all the women would be outraged saying the post is "sexist" followed by "not all women are like that you can't generalise"

• *unattractive*

• @BaileyisDarcy I shower at least twice a day during warm months. I think the guy is an idiot posting this crap. Women have been disrespect men for DECADES so you women DESERVE no respect.

• @BaileyisDarcy "Women don't think guys are creepy because feminism, women think guys are creepy because you seem to have forgotten to treat us like people not fuck toys. (Not all on both genders of course) "
      Maybe if women didn't treat women as walking ATM. Double standards there. Oh yeah I know plenty of guys who didn't want sex from the one and left because he didn't have sex with her.

• Lol stop.
    s2.quickmeme.com/.../...b562417fdfc19c8079ff15.jpg
    What do you wanna say? Disagreeing with feminism isn't disagreeing with women. Feminists don't represent all women. Show respect? For what? Respect is earned. Any guy who respects anyone without assessing their values is a doormat. Don't be one.

• So you mean to tell me when you meet a stranger you don't show him or her the courtsey of respect? You talk and treat them like a animal?

• If you're showing them proper etiquette then by default you are showing them respect.

• No you're not. Lol. There are clear differences.

• @Hispanic-Cool-Guy
    Let me know if you maintain your current blue-pill position after you have been arse raped in a divorce court, lost everything and impoverished for life by child support and spousal support orders.
    Or, after your life has been destroyed by a false rape allegation.
    Or, after you have been cuckolded and a court orders you to pay child support for the bastard child that resulted from your wife's adultery.
    Really and truly, you are incredibly naive.
    Feminism has made modern Western women toxic and too legally and financially dangerous for any form of interaction to be a rational act.
    Women hit on me with a frequency that younger men would likely not believe, but I reject all of them (usually by pretending to not notice what they are throwing in my face).
    I am too old to take a risk of greater than 50 per cent that interaction with a woman will destroy me financially and cause me to spend my twilight years starving, wet and homeless. . . sleeping in a park.

• That will never happen to him... he obviously hasn't been with one... so he can talk all this mad mess.

• Your right but your wrong.

Yes you shouldn't blame feminism if you just happen to have shitty luck when it comes to women.

But feminism has destroyed a lot of lives and has had an effect on men in the dating world.

I've seen women who have filed sexual harassment claims against men just for saying hello to them or even looking at their general direction.

This isn't a simple black and white answer type of question.

• Exactly... while there is truth behind what he is saying the fact remains that feminism is a cancerous ideology and the feminists are essentially the men he is describing right now.

• Good take man! Thought it was needed to be said!

• Funny, i find it interesting how you know what "loser" men do. Im not gonna stoop to your level, but i do know this... you gotta be wary of those cunts. I don't count the quality of my life according to the attention of women, and i never will.
    Matter of fact, i'd rather play on my xbox than seek female approval, because thats how people like you are created, also creating a vicious societal cycle.
    Lonely bitter angry men... apparently, you haven't dated or been with enough women... because the guys i know that you would group in that category, are the ones that have been with a LOT of women. Its the ones who haven't been with any or with a few that still have that factor called Hope.
    Im not angry or bitter, but i did choose to be alone... women are nothing but a headache i'd rather not deal with.
    I won't call you a white knight, you aren't exactly sticking up blindly... but i will call you an inexperienced moron. You can't see what they do (or try to) you just see the external. Sure there are bitter guys... but dig into their background and see why they are before you judge..

read @cth96190 's comment, hell, even i haven't faced that, but I've seen a lot of people around me face it. Its a true thing.

• Lol man, y'all must live in hell that y'all can't find good woman around. Smh

• Says the guy who commented "Luckily the fight back has begun, with rape, harassment, stalking and murder of women soaring in starts and it is no less then you deserve."

You're fucking disgusting. Your mom should be ashamed lmao

• @martinj that is funny as shit... i usually use swallowed.. but in this case.. im actually hearing the moron out.
      i believe @Richareens has a right to her opinion. she may be dumb with it... but its what she believes in... and frankly, i'd rather watch the stupidity. its entertaining to me.

• Another HeForShe dog whistle question. I've no problem gettin women. They've been easy since the 70s and women's lib. But I do have choices.

A. Get married, give a woman enormous legal and financial power over my life, become an indentured servant, get divorced, endure the life destruction of alimony, asset division, child support (alimony++), parental alienation & false accusations (leading to perma criminal record), get sent to prison when I can't afford to make payments to my slave master, end up broke, potentially homeless and/or just another suicide statistic.

B. Stay blissfully single & problem free, focus on my future, retire early to a life of sovereignty & adventure, refuse to give women & the state life destroying power over my future and never have to worry about some entitled she-beesh trying to destroy my very existence when she gets bored.

Marriage is nothing but a long con. Men built and maintained all upon the Earth. Not a single structure of note on the entire planet built by women. Men were trafficked, exploited, manipulated and disposed of in all the wars for the advancement of women and the state, not women. Women simply demand control of men and their accomplishments.

You can take the marriage job and shove it. Ain't workin there no mo.

• The real women guys actually want dont affiliate themselves with this corrupt group. As so far they have done more harm than good.

As to the Mytake grammar could be improved. But thats something almost all of us could do. As no one is perfect.

Neat to see your opinnion but I disagree on multiple points. Feminism is the new way of saying bias is blinding someone. As it seems a lot of the radical feminists have claims leading towards the need to point EVERYTHING out and then not do anything to actually change culture. But complain about events when they come around.

Its in a sense like the present day US president. Complains and says they will do something but rarely ever something actually happens.

• I am and continue to be successful with women and my relationships with women have nothing to do with feminism. Unlike you I do not try to shift blame elsewhere. However, I won’t let this b$ht slide on this take where you completely try to decouple the destruction of feminism on society from view and turn the blame of the cause and effect onto the men that are shouldering the $ht firsthand. You are one pathetic little disconnected poc. So to keep things in perspective let’s revisit feminism as it really stands currently. Feminism was founded on the hate of man. Here are the quotes from some of the founding feminists and the genesis of your label: I feel that ‘man-hating’ is an honorable and viable political act, that the oppressed have a right to class-hatred against the class that is oppressing them. Robin Morgan, Ms. Magazine Editor------The nuclear family must be destroyed… Whatever its ultimate meaning, the break-up of families now is an objectively revolutionary process. Linda Gordon----I want to see a man beaten to a bloody pulp with a high-heel shoved in his mouth, like an apple in the mouth of a pig. Andrea Dworkin----Since marriage constitutes slavery for women, it is clear that the women’s movement must concentrate on attacking this institution. Freedom for women cannot be won without the abolition of marriage. Sheila Cronin, the leader of the feminist organization NOW----Marriage as an institution developed from rape as a practice. Andrea Dworkin----The institution of sexual intercourse is anti-feminist. Ti-Grace Atkinson----When a woman reaches ****** with a man she is only collaborating with the patriarchal system, eroticizing her own oppression. Sheila Jeffrys----- The more famous and powerful I get the more power I have to hurt men. Sharon Stone---The proportion of men must be reduced to and maintained at approximately 10% of the human race. Sally Miller Gearhart, in The Future – If There Is One – Is Female----If life is to survive on this planet, there must be a decontamination of the Earth. I think this will be accompanied by an evolutionary process that will result in a drastic reduction of the population of males. Mary Daly----Men who are unjustly accused of rape can sometimes gain from the experience. Catherine Comins----I do want to be able to explain to a 9-year-old boy in terms he will understand why I think it’s OK for girls to wear shirts that revel in their superiority over boys. Treena Shapiro
    --continued--

• None of these statements have ever been denounced by any renowned feminist so they still stand as feminist’s mantra and manifesto. So you must be a complete fool to protect this by trying to shift the blame of the effects onto the men that face it. You deserve to get this fella. Now that I wasted my time on this crap po.

• Whatever. All the women you probably been involved with are low quality garbage. I don't have that problem.

• How does that relate at all to anything I said?

• This is a nice take. But a lot of men at GaG are determined to be victims, to blame their shortcomings on women or the women's movement. It is just a weird thing. Being a man used to be about strength of character, men used to be resilient. But I guess this whole complaining thing has to be effective. I guess these guys go out to a bar, see a nice looking woman, complain about feminism to her. . . and she just opens right up.

Then they move on to the next bunny.

• ''or the women's movement'' 7% of women in the united states identify as feminist out of thousands, only 13% overseas. Feminist isn't a womens movement, it doesn't represent them and hasn't for generations. only a small few actually follow that crap.

• @FreedomByChoice Wait. . . you want some congratulations for not having issues with women in general? That isn't like. . . common flipping sense? I guess that's your problem.

No one straying off topic. You keep talking about man-hating where? When? I go to my contract site this morning. Almost the entire site is run by women. It is a marketing firm. I won't be greeted by picket signs.

You want to talk about radicalized feminism. If you feel threatened by that, then I have a profound sense of pity for you. And I am sure what you define as "nasty" and what I define as nasty are two different things.

Just playing softball, I awkwardly caught a ball thrown hard at me playing first base.

Broke two fingers.

That was nasty. I think this is a generational difference. We define manhood much differently.

Good day, my thin skinned friend.

• ''Wait. . . you want some congratulations for not having issues with women in general? That isn't like''

where did I say that? your thought process is so weird lol.

''No one straying off topic. You keep talking about man-hating where? When?''

how long have you been on this site? there's a lot of that here, but this site is nothing to drastic nor that influential , its the tv stations, news articles etc.. which push it to a wide scale.

''You want to talk about radicalized feminism. If you feel threatened by that, then I have a profound sense of pity for you.''

so then what is nasty for you?

• Correct, feminism isn't to blame for guys' unhappiness. It's to blame for girls' unhappiness.

• I don't blame feminism but you have to understand that approaching a random stranger in the street is not easy at all for most people and it's easier said than done. Plus you probably live in America where everyone is used to that happening and it's considered a normal thing

• Dude you are fucking brave af. Much applause! Just be ready for a trolling storm though Im warning you. It's guerenteed. But you have balls bro for real. haven't gotten the chance to read it but I def will.

• people who disagree are trolls to you? lol

• it seems like you can't read ''but the majority of people'' I didn't say EVERYBODY here is giving legitimate opinions. I said most are. dont insult someones intelligence just because you didn't read thoroughly.

• @FreedomByChoice well. Im only talking about the people im refering to. The ones who do just that. YOU need to learn to read. Other opinions are fine. No prob. You are just another idiot. Not worth my time. Dont you have anything to do than to critisize for no reason? Dont answer that. you'll see why 😜

• I think both men and women all of their issues with dating and each other but feminism has nothing to do with it.

I would say online dating and the way modern dating is had ruined it otherwise you wouldn't see people openly complaining on dating sites or see older people say I'm glad I don't have to play that game any more or it'd drive me crazy.

• you're absolutely full of shit. Like you say, masses of normal guys out there are being affected by this misandric society, and the evidence is there to see every day. Blaming normal people for a political situation is the sort of thing that would come from an overprivelidged shit-for-brains like you. you're a joke, and have no place in this community, which is about reconcilliating gender differences. And that requires an adult understanding of the societies we live in, not some pop denial that defends the status quo. And this is coming from someone whos probably slept with more women than you have.

Full. Of. Shit.

• You are correct at stating that feminism isn't the cause for a lack of individual failure of plenty of guys with women.

Doesn't change that feminism is a cancer nonetheless. Still - self-responsibility is a great thing to have.

• Ahh, I see GaG's finest men and women have shown up this one lol.

• This is going to come of like a rant, but it's really a vent.

It's not easy. I can't get a girlfriend or a date to save my life. It's really not a meme: if you're in the bottom 60% for being desirable, you have a lot of odds to overcome.

I think that in regards to "today's" society, feminism has a lot to do with it. It's not the laws or the actual equality for the most part, that hinders our dating lives (those are bad in other ways, but not for dating). It's the completely suffocating culture of being complicit from birth of oppressing an entire gender. Your schooling, your social media and mass media (tv, music, news, etc), your politicians and employers, your everything being a reminder of some sort of guilt you should ave for being male. That's not the BIG kicker though.

I'm an incel, OP. That means involuntary celibate. I've been unwanted by women for as long as I've been wanting them (so about puberty?). There is nothing worse than being undesirable. The worst part about not having sex is that you know you could never have it if you wanted it.
    I want you to know something about us incels: many of us came from feminist moms. We were raised by feminists who tried their best to make us into men who loved women and wanted to be equal to them. The reality is that our moms turned us into men that women would never want. Most of us spent a long time being liberal and open-minded and it wasn't until we took the redpill where we took a hard 180 on our beliefs related to politics, culture, society and women. It really doesn't change the fact that my personality hasn't changed, just my opinions. I still have my beta demeanor, my unassertive and soft-spoken tones, my apologetic weakness, my reservedness, the list goes on. These things make charming little boys that will grow up to be really unattractive men.

I invite you to look through my questions history for a better understanding, but I have one quote pulled to sum up my feelings.

From 'How to Become Unjaded?'
    "I think it's really easy to dream up some caricature of a loser, but the reality is that for most of the young men in my boat, the real shit is being unwanted and undesirable... In a way my attitude has just become hateful, passive and completely defeatist."

Please OP, if you have a son, make sure the men who he looks up to are masculine and don't raise him to be a feminist, just raise him to be polite.

• Look, you might be struggling, but having a poor me attitude isn't going to cut it. Be strong.

• I'd personally rather invest my money in more long term things.. rather than cosmetics..

Otherwise you're right, the aspect you'd be forgetting is that with 3rd wave feminism the thing I think that will hinder a man's ability to find a woman isn't the fact that girls want to be treated a certain way or whatever else. But it's that if you're against 3rd wave feminist ideals as so you would be incompatible with any such woman, you'd be limiting your pool of options by 20% easily, with up to 90% in some areas I'm sure. And so when you add a few pieces of criteria such as: not a 3rd wave feminist, is logical, likes nature, likes rock. Then a man may literally find his pool of potential candidates has fallen from 100/100 to 3/100, and now he'd need to see if he even likes them.

In these cases I understand men because I do fall under such a case myself.
    I am not too fond of 3rd wave feminists. I'm not attracted to any non white race (minus the occasional individual) and I'm not attracted to many white nationalities either. Fuck if I know why.
    I am quite radical in some of my views and women tend not to be , or they end up holding the opposite view of my opinion.
    Decently attractive.

So even from just this my options are cut by demographics to at most 50.2% of the female population (based on 2011 demographics of Toronto). Next there are the 46-66% of voters who voted for the Liberal party, and I, would not be able to get along with such a person. So far based on 2 criteria I have now around a pool of 30/100 girls. Let's add on that now I need to find a girl who I personally find at least decently attractive, which gives me roughly 10/100.

Essentially I added 3 criteria;
    #1: Purely subconscious preference.
    #2: Conscious political preference.
    #3: Conscious/Unconscious mix of physical desires.

With this I've already lost 90% of the candidates at the minimum, let alone that I've never actually found a girl that has a personality that would be okay with mine, and more than a couple girls I find pretty that'd I'd date.
    Really, dating in Canada is not my thing.

• More from Guys
    50