How to Get Girls in This Century

How to Get Girls in This Century

We are currently in the 21st century and young women have evolved from the previous centuries. Now, women are much harder to attract due to feminism and feminazis influence. I personally have been trying to attract women for years now and nothing has worked. All I've gotten were painful "ew you're ugly" rejections and friend zones. Through extensive research, I have figured out how to get girls in this day and age, and it's not very easy.

1.) Be attractive

This one speaks for itself. Being attractive will get you more dates with attractive women. You can't really change your attractiveness. You can clean yourself up, but at the end of the day it depends on genetics. Anyone who says that personality is more important than being attractive is stupid because no one wants to date someone who they find unattractive.

2.) Be fit

This is something that you can change, but It'll take a while. Being fit is very important when it comes to attracting girls. Tons of girls on here will say "scrawny guys are hot" or "fat guys are hot", but most of them are lying because they don't want to sound selfish. If you ask most buff guys, they'll say that women love their bodies and they usually get the hottest women. Being buff is highly attractive. In order to get women in this age, you gotta look like this guy

How to Get Girls in This Century

My suggestion is to wait until you have this guy's body to start going after women. That is what I'm currently doing.

3.) Be a "bad boy"

Girls will say that they hate bad boys, but they really don't. Personally I respect girls, It is the way I was raised. Whenever I dated a girl I showed her the upmost respect. I was always kind to her and cared for her. I'm here to tell you guys that younger attractive girls always leave you for the "bad boy". They think that respect is "bitch like" and need someone who will show them no respect. This goes for most of the attractive young women in the U.S right now. Every attractive girl I've dated left me for the bad boy and they told me that I was too much of a pussy. In this century, showing respect to women means you're a pussy, according to women. I'm always going to be nice and show respect to women because that is simply who I am and I can't change that, which means I'm screwed.

There you have it. In conclusion, girls are way harder to get in this day and age. I can already smell the white knights and women who are going to say that I'm wrong and that women are perfect creatures who want to be treated with respect. My question to them is, why is it that when I treated them with respect, they left me for being a pussy? Or why do they friend zone me for showing respect? Because of this, my life is shit. Girls never want to talk to me. Anyway, thanks for reading!

3440

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. This is a good way to end up on tinder.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don’t understand what you’re saying.

• You met a loser guy and he's YOUR winner? FAIL honey. Just a fail. We'll so how that shakes out over the long haul. My guess is you'll grow bored to tears, shut down sexually, bail, cheat, or any combination thereof.

• *... we'll see...

Most Helpful Guy

• If you want younger women, yes, you're likely to face all this to some degree. If you want mature women that can see the value in a man for more than that, go with older.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 33

• I agree with the points in this Take, but suggest that a more fitting title would be "How to get Sex from Girls who are Only Looking for Sex in This Century"

• The majority of college women are looking for sex and a relationship so...

• I agree with her, I mean c'mon she's a woman. You don't know how a woman feels about a certain thing such as this. I agree this is just a terrible article giving out bad advice. How do you KNOW what a woman wants? Maybe depending on the woman that you've been with, but there are millions.

• Oh yea it's pretty easy! My university is 60% women to 40% men - sex is a joke around here

• 1) Duh, but what people find attractive varies quite a lot. Guys on here like try cry about how women only go for tall buff dudes who are rich as fuck. Well, my boyfriend is exactly as tall as me (5'7), is healthy but has a very average build (no six pack :) ) and is a student like me, so not exactly the definition of a multimillionaire. To me he's hot af. But according to the guys on here he's unattractive. Lol.

2) Like I said, my boyfriend isn't super fit. He eats healthy and exercises regularly but by no means is he a massive gym rat. Doesn't have a six pack, even has a little bit of pudge here and there. But I find him sexy as hell.

3) I think my boyfriend is just about the sweetest and most considerate/respectful guy I've ever met.

Girls don't friendzone you because you respect them. What the actual fuck lol. Girls friendzone you because you don't fit their preferences, whatever they may be (and as I've proven here, they vary from person to person).
    You pitying yourself and generalizing women like this is probably why you aren't very successful. You think that we all share the exact same opinions, values and preferences, instead of seeing us all as separate people with our own thoughts and feelings. Maybe try seeing women as humans instead of sex giving robots, and you might be more successful.

• I don’t go around and show my pity to the world. It’s obvious you haven’t been rejected and frienzoned countless times because you would be feeling what I feel. You’re very one-sided, you don’t account the guys who go and try to get girls but fail every time they try because of their appearance. No I don’t think of you as sex robots, I don’t even want sex. I just want girls to acknowledge me. Sex is so far down the road you can’t even see it. The majority of women are the same. Basic as hell. It’s why pretty much every girl I’ve seen on college campus is with the type I’ve listed above.

• Hmmm. You dont seem as egotistical as I first thought. At least the fact that you dont expect sex is way more credible to your side than mamy realize. Most guys expect girls attention ONLY for sex. You and me dont get cred where its due. We both dont just want sex just a date or two or something for fun. Like I said though, its their prob. They pass up good opportunities for guys that respect them more and date idiots instead. Thats their prob. Maybe some advice is dont try too hard anymore. Its not worth the time. I have fantasies of girls that say they want guys that respect them, reject me, date shitbags, and then cry later on when they finally see my potential but I AM THE ONE to reject them. Hard. Karma hammer smacked DOWN.

• Nice assumption but up until the point where I found my current boyfriend (a bit over a year ago) I was rejected and friendzoned by every single crush I had. So you're not the only one buddy. The difference is that I don't take rejection as some sort of personal loss, if they don't like me then there's nothing I or they can do about it.
      You might think that you're not showing your pity to the world, but a lot of humans are very aware of the underlying feelings of other people, even if just subconsciously. You clearly have a bit of bitterness inside you, otherwise you wouldn't be making these generalizations about us women. Instead of trying to find the fault in us, take a look at yourself, the types of girls you approach, and how you approach them. If you're continuously failing, then obviously you need to try something different. Desperation is a very easy trait to sense in another person.

• Yeah. You can be all of that, and I still wouldn't want you. Been there, done that, will do it again. " Or why do they friend zone me for showing respect?" Well, if you believe in the friendzone, I can see why you are 'friendzoned'. Seriously. You have NEVER SUCCESSFULLY dated or married a woman. Yet, you're giving this advice? I can easily tell a girl how to attract a guy, but come on! My criteria are always being friends first. ALWAYS. Since many of them didn't like that, they failed immediately with me.

" "scrawny guys are hot" or "fat guys are hot", but most of them are lying because they don't want to sound selfish." Wow, I didn't know you have a woman's brain. Some men are ectomorphs and they can't help it! That is a load of bull. A perfect example is Asian men. Many whom were and are short and skinny. How is it they can get women? And you can't? Huh. Must be your arrogance.

Newsflash. Respect is only 30% of the attraction. It still doesn't mean she is interested. And that is the key factor. If she is not interested in dating anybody, or you period, you already lost. Being fit is just a 10-20%. Immature girls like's 'bad boys' because they themselves have poor self-esteem issues. They left you because something wasn't right with your head, going after them. Also to add, every woman is different. And have different expectations and or needs besides wants! I am not attracted to just any and everybody. They have to meet certain traits that I need in a spouse, or that's it. Nobody wants a pity party. And if your intentions are not correct, of course, they would leave. So no. It's not that you can't get anybody to date and stay. It's the fact that you're not the perspective man any woman needs. You have nothing else to offer these girls except your looks and your body other than your money.

• I don’t have the looks, body, or money. I’m a skinny guy who’s ugly and can’t get girls. Nothing is wrong with me, I’m fed up with girls going after guys like this is all. You do realize that you can gain weight right? You don’t have to stay skinny forever. Yes I do believe in the friend zone because, for the majority of girls, you can never make a relationship if you’re in the friend zone. Most attractive girls want a guy who’s buff (masculinity), facially attractive , and a bad boy. Nice guys like me are boring to them and bitch-like. They’re logic is “I already have a pussy I don’t need a second one”.

• Buddy, stop conforming to the world. Being a virgin doesn't make a guy a loser. Your twice of a loser for giving it up for the wrong reasons. Especially if you choose not to wait for that. You say that being a virgin is a burden now, but god forbid wait till you're not. You'll wish you stayed one after getting used by multiple girls, especially for a rebound. I keep telling you people, sex is learned NOT taught!

• If you don’t conform then no girl would want you because you’re an outcast. Girls hate guys that are virgins because they don’t know what they are doing in bed.

• Yay, mysogyny and harmful stereotypes! Seriously though. Nice to know you think we're so shallow. The guy I like is none of these things, still prefer him to the "tough" guys I see at my school. Also nice that you'd be anonymous on the subject, I see you're proud of your thesis. Here's my thesis, I can tell you without being anonymous: you go after the wrong girls; or you don't treat them with respect as much as you think you do; or you expect them to fall at your feet because you told them they're beautiful. There are millions of perfectly fine women, how about you go after those? Are they not attractive or fit enough for you? Let me tell you something: if someone doesn't show me respect, damn right they're gonna hear about it. Loudly and bluntly. "They get the hottest women" so we're shallow and you're not? Maybe you'd get more women if you didn't call them stupid for liking personality more, because from what I can tell from your post, mysogyny aside, you're kind of a dickhead.

Oh wait, you used the term feminazi. Nevermind, can't fix you. Good luck with your shitty life, hope you find a way to go back to the 19th century.

• Firstly, how hypocritical of you to say that I’m doing this anonymously when you don’t even have a picture of yourself in your profile picture. Secondly, I do everything that I’m suppose to do to get a girl to attract me. Show respect, have patience, compliment her, be there for her, but it all boils down to those three things I’ve listed, most importantly points one and two. Girls don’t like personality more and everyone knows. No need to cover it up in your anger. I can’t tell by the way you wrote this that you’re a triggered SJW, so if he truth triggers you then so be it.

• No one can sense self pity if you hide it. I hide it and I know that that isn’t why. Girls were unattracted to my face and were unattracted by my body. That’s not the philosophy you’re stating.

• Whatever, honey. As long as you're happy. Just letting you know you can see it, irregardless of how tough you act. It shows. But whatever, it's your life, have it as crappy as you want it to.

• so, you have been inside of a girls brain and some how found out what they have found ''attractive''. because i don't really find people attractive like you, who thinks they ''know'' everything about girls.

• I know what they find attractive through interviewing multiple girls and just observing around the college campus. The majority of these women are will buff, attractive, and bad boy guys. Girls on GAG will lie and say they aren't into them knowing damn well that they are.

• so suddenly you some how know what girls find ''attractive'' by just interviewing girls and watching them around the campus when there are about billions of other women that would NOT find that attractive.

• so maybe you should look at the comments and see what they really find attractive? and try and work it out from there. *only if you can*

• More from Girls
    28

What Guys Said 39

• If you are in a rush to find someone, ask your friends which women are roughly equal to you in terms of general appearance, financial status, things you like, etc.. and start asking every single one of them out.

If you only nut up and take a chance on a rare occasion, then only aim high, your chance for success is slim.

• But why date people you are unattracted to? That doesn’t make sense

• Next time a hot woman shoots you down, I hope she says "But why date people you are unattracted to? That doesn’t make sense".

Double standard thinking. If you want a highly desirable woman, be a highly desirable man. It isn't rocket science.. and if you honestly hate the crap you posted.. start changing the world by setting a better example...

• Of course its double standard thinking. That’s why I’m saying it’s important to have good looks so you can get good looking girls.

• I've never had any issues with girls but I think I've gone about it in a very different way than you have. If a girl leaves you for the bad boy or for the hot guy, her main concern is sex. Your issue is largely the kind of girls with which you've been associating yourself. I was in a relationship for nearly two years with a girl I thought was beautiful, though most people would likely have disagreed (I even had a friend kill her off in a game of kiss, marry, kill). And that's where your second issue comes in... the way you view someone as being attractive is all wrong, but then that's largely a matter of motivation. If you truly love and care about a person they will become incredibly attractive to you. It's not a matter of debate or a matter of "hopefully" you will find the people you truly care about more beautiful. Even the nice guy thing you haven't been doing right. You've been treating it as a matter of respect rather than one of love. It doesn't matter if you just respect her, but if you truly show that you care about her... well that's another matter. People are so concerned with attractiveness, but attractiveness is only something that gets you so far. You'll never truly have someone love you for being attractive. You'll never have someone be loyal to you for being attractive, because, chances are, there's always someone more attractive... at least in their eyes. Yeah, yeah, call me a white knight, say that I'll never get laid like that. I don't give a crap. There's a girl who most would consider unattractive, who I love very dearly. To me she is beautiful and precious. You can say, she's just what I had to "settle for," and there have been many times when she's tried to say I deserve someone better, but I genuinely love her, and I can't say that I've ever thought of someone as being anywhere near as attractive as her since we met. Don't get me wrong, this probably won't get you laid with all the hot young super attractive types... but if that's what you want that's your problem. I can only imagine that ending in misery and bitterness.

• I'm a white knight and i just found a foule beast. Prepare to be purged and to answer the divine lady's judgments.

https://i.imgur.com/TWgvzFt.gif

🤺🦄👸

• I gotta admit that’s creative and it made me laugh. But prove me wrong since you think that I’m so incorrect.

• That image was gold. Your comment needs a lot more attention.

• So agreed 😂😂😂

• LMAO I'm just envisioning this 15 year old kid wearing spongebob pajamas putting time together to write this. The women on here are about to tear you apart and it will be hilarious.

• I’m actually 18 and these women have no evidence against me because they know that they like this shit

• @errorgoodnameunfound you have just proven my point about what women want. Thank you

• Cool. We got common point. Np

• This article is bullshit! I'm not exactly dateable myself and rejections are second-nature to me as well, however I can also confirm not every woman wants to date a thug or an asshole. The only woman I ever had a crush with in my adulthood (well it was more than a crush actually; call it love sickness) isn't even in to me. She only saw me as a friendzone person, and in her case. I think its because of my controversial personality. The only woman I actually fallen in love with and I fucking blew it because I did something that might have made her think I'm some arrogant asshole or some creep. After that, I became even more depressed than before and no matter what I do to clear my mind of her I can't truly get rid of it. I find myself crying in my bed periodically every time now, even when I finally acquired the meds for my Aspergers to help me concentrate and reclaim my confidence. I've never thought I'd ever feel so depressed in my life as worse as I do now. I thought I already faced worse. I was wrong and I feel like shit for it. I wanted to contact her and apologize to her for it but I later found out this year that she already blocked me on some social media and probably thinks I'm some stalker or a creep now. She already has a boyfriend after all so there's nothing I can do to win her heart.

So, I've been taking steps to better myself and move on. Cleared my entire Skype and deleted my Facebook, even planning to delete my Twitter and DeviantArt depending on the circumstances.

Don't follow your own cursed advice mate, it's just not worth it.

I hate to think money when finding love but at this rate, I am willing to take that path, but just not in the "check out mah greens brah! Fuck me!" fashion, rather in the "I have a strong career and invented a powerful company in the gaming industry! I can still keep it alive with or without you!" fashion. Maybe then, I will finally see a future and hopefully I can stop thinking about that woman, or women at all for that matter.

• More from Guys
    34