Why are Tall Boys Attracted to Short Girls?

Hello @GirlsAskGuys Community

Recently seen one question. It's frequently asked question. I thought to solve problem by writing Take.

Feels Cute to Kiss a Short Girl 😘

Why Tall Boys are Attracted to Short Girls?

Kissing someone who is shorter is cute; 😄especially when they stand on their toes to kiss you. Isn't it just sexy in a cute way?

Hugging Feels Awesome 🤗

Who doesn't like hugging a short girl? When their head stops right below your chin and you can kiss her on her forehead.😍

It's AWWWWESOMEEE

Wear High Heels

Short girl can wear high heels without the fear of towering over her guy. Tall girls wearing heels? 🤔😇 Now after wearing heels, you'll play basketball or what? Lol

Easier to Pick and Move

Such happiness.😊 Enough Said !!!

Look Younger and you Look Flawless

Everyone will think you are 17 even when you are 25. Short girls never grow old.

SHORTNESS = PERPETUAL YOUTH

Adorable and Sexy

Short girls are undoubtedly adorable. In fact they look adorable even when they are angry and annoyed.

Sometimes, but not always! Remember, everyone is different.

Humans Living in an ever changing and complex world, we tend to think that everything has to be complicated. But often times the best answers are the simple.

No one can make us feel happy and loved unless we create the space for it inside by practicing self-love. We all have Problems. Change the thinking. World is Jungle. All Social Animals in one world.

Problems of Short Girls.

INSPIRED FROM Take written by @Crocuta_crocuta

GirlsAskGuys is your social community where girls and guys can ask questions and share their opinions to help better understand each other then find answers.

Hope it Helps. 😊🇮🇳

- Being a Good Indian mn

#ShortGirls #GoodIndian

4848

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice take, Bro!!😊👍

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 47

• Yay for the shorties!
    Cool Take :)

• Though there are also a good few guys who are more attracted to tall women even being tall themselves as well.

• @Tomblebee it's natural for males to be bigger, and it's looks bad otherwise, and by bad I mean that the man would likely look weak/look like a joke next to the girl.

• I like midgets!!!

• It feels a bit ridiculing...
    I agree it is a cool thing, my boyfriend is taller than me, but I would really like to be taller so I could just kiss him whenever I want and ruffle his hair for fun, I do that anyway when he sits he can't escape me 😜
    Anyway short height is disadvantaging in my opinion right because it makes me look younger and I really want to look more mature instead, ik maturity isn't indicated by the height, but you know... appearances?
    I'm already belittled online, imagine irl...
    Anyway funny article, sorry for the critique... yes it triggered me 👏

• When they hug a guy they can listen to his heart beat. But some guys don't want a short woman because they want the next generation to have a tall height. A tall height or a medium height is actually a blessing. A lot actresses, models, tend to have a tall height with long arms and legs including Barbie doll and my favourite actress Katrina Kaif who won the Barbie doll title. I know we fell out with each other but had to answer this question.

• People call me short all the time and say its a good thing, but it can be pretty complicated. lol like this one time I tried sneaking up behind this guy I really liked, and I was gonna put my hands over his eyes and say ¨guess who¨ in a soft voice, but when I reached up to cover his eyes my hands barely reached his eyes and I accidentally poked his eye.

• I remember wearing wedges to school and every other girl was shorter even though they were wearing heels... I hated it i felt so out of place next to all my friends... and I'm only 167cm. I changed into flats almost immediately but they were still shorter.
    Also am I too tall haha

• @txdiie_
      this reminds me of you and your manz

• @txdiie_ Ah, that's not true. I would rather be tall than short, since I hate asking people to help me do things, lol. And longer legs are better for athletics like running, and they look super great in like, any clothes. Also, I bet weight gain looks a lot better on tall people, doesn't it?

• @shortie20 truuuuee

• I like that I feel small next to him, I'm taller than most of the guys around here and it's nice to feel like a girl.

• No way in hell the average Norweigan is 6'7

• @Josht13

Who said that... That is just a picture of my bfs and my height... Not in norway

• It is just something biological, women with higher levels of estrogen are short as well because it infleunces their growth. Estrogen makes attractive and feminine. Taller girls have more of testosterone.

• Wow really? that's sad... didn't know estrogen made people shorter.

• @Therewouldbeaparty Well, testosterone increases bone- and muscle growth, and Estrogen and Testosterone tend to cancel each other out, meaning that if you have very high levels of Testosterone, then odds are that you have very low levels of Estrogen. And sometimes, more often than not, your height can indicate your hormone levels. But of course it doesn't apply all of the time as the only way to truly know for sure is to personally do a clinical test. For example, Estrogen also makes people more emotional and slows down your metabolism. Testoterone increases muscle mass and makes people more impulsive and aggressive. So even if a woman is tall or a man is short, it doesn't necessarily mean that their respective hormone is low or high, it might simply have been used for other things in their body.

• @AD240pCharlie I couldn´t have explained it better

• This is great! Im only 5'2 and i've been very insecure about but my ex always found it cute and adorable <3

• I bet its to make the man feel more masculine.. And of course small hands do make a certain part of the male anatamy seem larger.

• I always assumed it was because they can pretend to be looking into my eyes while staring at my chest.

• Cute lol ❤️
    I'm 5'3. I see that as average height, but some people say I'm short. Which is it?

• If only shortness were perpetual youth, it's not.
    If only shortness made me look younger and flawless, it doesn't.

But I completely agree with Adorable and Sexy

• I’m 4’11, and this article is accurate as hell. Another thing I’ve been told by some guy friends is that the height difference makes them feel more manly. Why? I can’t even remember tbh

• As a tall girl, I think these couples are really cute.

Kinda a bummer though, a 6'5 guy with a 5'2 girl, like we need the really tall guys so we can feel small and cute 😢😭😭

• Well the small and cute girls wish they were tall n hot like you... don't worry. It's like the curly hair/straight hair enigma... people want what they don't have!

• @MrMAC777

Depends, I have quite a few friends who married shorter men

• So I'm curious, did they approach the man or did he pursue them?

• I'm 5'1 and being short is one of the most irritating things I find about myself- this was a good MyTake though 👍🏼

• I WISH more tall guys were attracted to short girls. I used to be approached by tall guys, and now everyone is my height or shorter. That ain’t happening.

• Cute take! Although, I feel weird standing closely next to a tall guy. It always feels like my neck is soon going to snap in half if I have to continue looking at him during the conversation.

• I'm a shorty and in love with someone whose taller than me. its amazing lol. being short has its negative sides but it also has its positive

• I'm not short so I've never experienced any of this ;)

• I'm an average 5'5 so unless the guy is super tall, I don't really fall under this category. Nice Take tho.

• More from Girls
    27

What Guys Said 47

• Thanks for Sharing :) but I guess this take isn't meant for me because irrespective of being tall, I'm not attracted to short girls. I want to date a woman not to adopt one

• No. Just…no. Wrong.
    Why?
    I exist.
    And am not attracted to short girls. To tall or above average only. Sure, you might find exeption, but generally speaking… Tall, skinny and long hair. Best combo.

– Being a bad Isterian
    #ElvishGirls #BadIsterian

• I don't know if it a preference or a fetish I like girls 5'4" & shorter (with in reason) & girls 5'10" & taller (with in reason). Being 6'6" myself it's weird. Now that deosn't mean I'll discriminant against women in that gray area but yeah I just have an stronger attraction for women in those other heights.

• Aside from heels, I agree! 👍
    Tall girls are hot, but I want to be able to literally sweep her off her feet! lol ❤️
    I also find petite breasts just as attractive as big ones, adding to the perpetual youth. I think it’s sexy for a woman to be cute and youthful. I would do ANYTHING for a cute little redhead princess! rofl :)

• It's mostly the other way around, girls tend to prefer tall guys, and for a man to be tall, is better then for a woman to be short, and here is why, for woman to be short is an sign of femininity, while for a man to be tall is a sign of both masculinity and good genes. Also short guys need short girls much more then tall guys need short girls, because tall guys can be with tall girls as well, without an problem, as long as they are not taller then them.

• Guys find young girls attractive. Its natural. Even as its been made taboo.

Commonly attractive: Young looking
    Young girls: Young looking
    Commonly attractive: Shaved/hairless around their gash
    Young girls: few/no hairs around their gash
    Commonly attractive: Schoolgirl fantasy
    Young girls: Schoolgirls
    Commonly attractive: Short ('petite')
    Young girls: Short
    Commonly attractive: Shy
    Young girls: shy.

And so on.

I did learn that info that women can often cum more easily too.

• The real, biological reason is to avoid having freakishly tall children. Children, in fact, sometimes do turn out to be taller than expected. Some tall people carry the very tall gene, so they select a partner who is shorter than average.

• The simple answer is that taller women don't give a shit about you unless you're like 6'5" and an 8+/10. Literally had a girl who was 5'9" tell me I was too short to date (I'm nearly 6'3").
    Like go have fun being single for life I guess.

• In Europe it's the opposite. We don't have problem with short girls of course but tall women are considered more "attractive". I used the " " because it doesn't mean that a short girl can't be attractive.

• Europeans tend to be quite tall in general, so it's like has something to do with that.

• @Berethor Not exactly... In Northern countries yes they are tall, but in Mediterranean countries like mine (Greece) that's not the case. Even in my country tall women are considered more "attractive" despite the fact that we, Greeks, are not tall in general. So, it has nothing to do with that. It's a cultural thing. But again, although tall girls are deemed as "sexy" and more "attractive" it doesn't mean that we don't like or we don't deem short girls as being attractive , at least that doesn't happen here in Greece.

• I disagree with you. I live in a western european country and here they prefer short girls in general and yes the average for guys here is pretty tall.

• I've always had a thing for short, cute petite girls. My last ex was 5' 2'' and acted really girly at times. It drove me wild when she did it right.

But that doesn't mean I won't be attracted to a taller girl just as long as she is pretty and has a cool personality.

• I have no idea why I like shorter girls, or girls that look like boys, or girls that also like girls.
    Maybe some day when the professionals do an autopsy and study my brain, they will tell me why I’m the way I am.

• Basically it means dudes who like little pets. OR they like to feel dominant, and the smaller they are, the more dominant they is.

Complimentary to this, small'uns tend to like big, protective, fearsum endjinns. Or even daddies.

I prefer close to my height (average-ish for males), though the spirit of a fem is what counts most, and those dramatically shorter than me with a sure-fired spirit can have a certain kind of charm.

So there.

• They feel in charge an protecter of female. My age guys prefer them for obveist reason going get in trouble but fun carry them around or move easily wjen cpulateing. And i just prefer petiete always have but some guys into big women only its there fetish have 2 buddys like it to each there own i judge no one

• maybe... but I can safely say a 5'9 girl that has a body... a short girl can never really compete...
    ya in everyday life yes, but when it comes to world class beauties, tall is always where it's at

• I don't know I’m 6’1 and I’ve always had a thing for tall girls.

• I like petite women actually but I’m not tall but taller than most women so it works out anyway. They are fun to hug and pick up

• Apparently this is true but not for me thanks
    although I did go through a spell that included them, mostly due to their bra sizes = not a good match both height & emotions, ever

• Guys are naturally taller and choose a shorter woman as his mate.

• NOT ME!

I'm 6'2" and I will NOT date a short woman. I'd hate dwarfing my girlfriend. I prefer longer legs too.

I will not date any less than 5'6" height women.

• Nope, I'm a simple guy. I see a girl I find pretty? I like. Doesn't really matter if they're tall or short.

• More from Guys
    27