Why are Tall Boys Attracted to Short Girls?

Hello @GirlsAskGuys Community

Recently seen one question. It's frequently asked question. I thought to solve problem by writing Take.

Feels Cute to Kiss a Short Girl ๐Ÿ˜˜

Why Tall Boys are Attracted to Short Girls?

Kissing someone who is shorter is cute; ๐Ÿ˜„especially when they stand on their toes to kiss you. Isn't it just sexy in a cute way?

Hugging Feels Awesome ๐Ÿค—

Who doesn't like hugging a short girl? When their head stops right below your chin and you can kiss her on her forehead.๐Ÿ˜

It's AWWWWESOMEEE

Wear High Heels

Short girl can wear high heels without the fear of towering over her guy. Tall girls wearing heels? ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜‡ Now after wearing heels, you'll play basketball or what? Lol

Easier to Pick and Move

Such happiness.๐Ÿ˜Š Enough Said !!!

Look Younger and you Look Flawless

Everyone will think you are 17 even when you are 25. Short girls never grow old.

SHORTNESS = PERPETUAL YOUTH

Adorable and Sexy

Short girls are undoubtedly adorable. In fact they look adorable even when they are angry and annoyed.

Sometimes, but not always! Remember, everyone is different.

Humans Living in an ever changing and complex world, we tend to think that everything has to be complicated. But often times the best answers are the simple.

No one can make us feel happy and loved unless we create the space for it inside by practicing self-love. We all have Problems. Change the thinking. World is Jungle. All Social Animals in one world.

Problems of Short Girls.

INSPIRED FROM Take written by @Crocuta_crocuta

GirlsAskGuys is your social community where girls and guys can ask questions and share their opinions to help better understand each other then find answers.

Hope it Helps. ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‡ฎ๐Ÿ‡ณ

- Being a Good Indian mn

#ShortGirls #GoodIndian

4747
Being_a_good_Indian is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Nice take, Bro!!๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 46

• Yay for the shorties!
    Cool Take :)

• Though there are also a good few guys who are more attracted to tall women even being tall themselves as well.

• @Tomblebee it's natural for males to be bigger, and it's looks bad otherwise, and by bad I mean that the man would likely look weak/look like a joke next to the girl.

• I like midgets!!!

• It feels a bit ridiculing...
    I agree it is a cool thing, my boyfriend is taller than me, but I would really like to be taller so I could just kiss him whenever I want and ruffle his hair for fun, I do that anyway when he sits he can't escape me ๐Ÿ˜œ
    Anyway short height is disadvantaging in my opinion right because it makes me look younger and I really want to look more mature instead, ik maturity isn't indicated by the height, but you know... appearances?
    I'm already belittled online, imagine irl...
    Anyway funny article, sorry for the critique... yes it triggered me ๐Ÿ‘

• When they hug a guy they can listen to his heart beat. But some guys don't want a short woman because they want the next generation to have a tall height. A tall height or a medium height is actually a blessing. A lot actresses, models, tend to have a tall height with long arms and legs including Barbie doll and my favourite actress Katrina Kaif who won the Barbie doll title. I know we fell out with each other but had to answer this question.

• People call me short all the time and say its a good thing, but it can be pretty complicated. lol like this one time I tried sneaking up behind this guy I really liked, and I was gonna put my hands over his eyes and say ยจguess whoยจ in a soft voice, but when I reached up to cover his eyes my hands barely reached his eyes and I accidentally poked his eye.

• Cute lol โค๏ธ
    I'm 5'3. I see that as average height, but some people say I'm short. Which is it?

• This is great! Im only 5'2 and i've been very insecure about but my ex always found it cute and adorable <3

• I bet its to make the man feel more masculine.. And of course small hands do make a certain part of the male anatamy seem larger.

• Thanks๐Ÿ˜Š

• I always assumed it was because they can pretend to be looking into my eyes while staring at my chest.

• honestly I have no clue I'm not a dude. but I have survived a DVS and it seems like it would be easier for them to throw them across the room when they don't finish doing alllllllllllllllll the house work on top of her 9-5 job. while he watches sports all night and drinks... plus it's way easier get rid of the body when it's a short girl. Ba boom boom. ching.. buts seriously folks. it's prolly cuz all girls are short to tall guys and there aren't as many tall girls. plus they prolly think the shorter the girl is the easier it will be to make her spin like a top on his ๐Ÿ†. bam!! bam!

• What about tall girls? :D

• In fact I know lots of couples like that.

• I think tall guys want shorter girls and vice versa because it looks a bit odd otherwise

• I'm not short so I've never experienced any of this ;)

• YES red velvet!!! YERI

• I'm an average 5'5 so unless the guy is super tall, I don't really fall under this category. Nice Take tho.

• I remember wearing wedges to school and every other girl was shorter even though they were wearing heels... I hated it i felt so out of place next to all my friends... and I'm only 167cm. I changed into flats almost immediately but they were still shorter.
    Also am I too tall haha

• @txdiie_
      this reminds me of you and your manz

• @txdiie_ Ah, that's not true. I would rather be tall than short, since I hate asking people to help me do things, lol. And longer legs are better for athletics like running, and they look super great in like, any clothes. Also, I bet weight gain looks a lot better on tall people, doesn't it?

• I like that I feel small next to him, I'm taller than most of the guys around here and it's nice to feel like a girl.

• If only shortness were perpetual youth, it's not.
    If only shortness made me look younger and flawless, it doesn't.

But I completely agree with Adorable and Sexy

• lol yea I look sixteen when I'm thirty.

• More from Girls
    26

What Guys Said 46

• I have no height preference in women.

• Thanks for Sharing :) but I guess this take isn't meant for me because irrespective of being tall, I'm not attracted to short girls. I want to date a woman not to adopt one

• I don't know if it a preference or a fetish I like girls 5'4" & shorter (with in reason) & girls 5'10" & taller (with in reason). Being 6'6" myself it's weird. Now that deosn't mean I'll discriminant against women in that gray area but yeah I just have an stronger attraction for women in those other heights.

• Aside from heels, I agree! ๐Ÿ‘
    Tall girls are hot, but I want to be able to literally sweep her off her feet! lol โค๏ธ
    I also find petite breasts just as attractive as big ones, adding to the perpetual youth. I think itโ€™s sexy for a woman to be cute and youthful. I would do ANYTHING for a cute little redhead princess! rofl :)

• No. Justโ€ฆno. Wrong.
    Why?
    I exist.
    And am not attracted to short girls. To tall or above average only. Sure, you might find exeption, but generally speakingโ€ฆ Tall, skinny and long hair. Best combo.

โ€“ Being a bad Isterian
    #ElvishGirls #BadIsterian

• I like petite women actually but Iโ€™m not tall but taller than most women so it works out anyway. They are fun to hug and pick up

• Lol I love girls who are extremely tall

• The real, biological reason is to avoid having freakishly tall children. Children, in fact, sometimes do turn out to be taller than expected. Some tall people carry the very tall gene, so they select a partner who is shorter than average.

• Guys find young girls attractive. Its natural. Even as its been made taboo.

Commonly attractive: Young looking
    Young girls: Young looking
    Commonly attractive: Shaved/hairless around their gash
    Young girls: few/no hairs around their gash
    Commonly attractive: Schoolgirl fantasy
    Young girls: Schoolgirls
    Commonly attractive: Short ('petite')
    Young girls: Short
    Commonly attractive: Shy
    Young girls: shy.

And so on.

I did learn that info that women can often cum more easily too.

• Easier blowjobs

Question Answered. Resolving.

• I don't know Iโ€™m 6โ€™1 and Iโ€™ve always had a thing for tall girls.

• Lol so true

• It's mostly the other way around, girls tend to prefer tall guys, and for a man to be tall, is better then for a woman to be short, and here is why, for woman to be short is an sign of femininity, while for a man to be tall is a sign of both masculinity and good genes. Also short guys need short girls much more then tall guys need short girls, because tall guys can be with tall girls as well, without an problem, as long as they are not taller then them.

• The simple answer is that taller women don't give a shit about you unless you're like 6'5" and an 8+/10. Literally had a girl who was 5'9" tell me I was too short to date (I'm nearly 6'3").
    Like go have fun being single for life I guess.

• Daddy symplex

• Interesting

• Guys are naturally taller and choose a shorter woman as his mate.

• Nope, I'm a simple guy. I see a girl I find pretty? I like. Doesn't really matter if they're tall or short.

• Literally like 90% of all guys want short girls. For exactly the reasons you listed.

• Apparently this is true but not for me thanks
    although I did go through a spell that included them, mostly due to their bra sizes = not a good match both height & emotions, ever

• More from Guys
    26