How Understanding The Depths of Slutiness Can Mess With You As a Man

I am very confident that many of the girls on this site are either virgins or have had very few partners. However, as a man who has spent a great deal of time befriending attractive women instead of trying to sleep with them in both the curiosity and strategic interest of understanding them better that this isn't the norm. Even more, my time being "the other guy" and being the hookup mistake has caused me to see how arbitrary and "fake" the good girl act is nowadays. It's largely done not out of malice, but out of fear of judgement and with good reason. It can mess you up as a man...

Women make some guys in their life wait to have sex, and other men in their life no time...

If a girl is making you wait, it's often that she actually likes you. But, don't get it twisted--she has slept with guys on the first date/encounter. As a guy, this produces mixed feelings. Your sense of self is validated, while you ego is bruised. Still, I think it's better to know this is the truth and accept it. Don't beat yourself up because other guys have gotten it faster since it's not a competition and even if it were you would sort of be the winner if you think about it...

Women lie about what they've tried before...

It's like going into the store and initially the store owner is happy for your business, but then is suddenly like HAVE YOU EVER BEEN TO A STORE BEFORE?! HAVE YOU EVER BOUGHT SOMEONE ELSE'S SUPPLIES?!! You'd be like uh...yeah I've been to stores before and bought things there, but depending on his aggression you might be like yeah but not very many and they weren't very good yours is better etc.

The problem is this creates a culture of lying in women. So many guys judge them that they're never going to be honest about what they've experienced especially if it's superior to you in some way. But, don't be the deranged store owner, just be happy for their business and try to make them a lifetime customer.

An attractive woman's laycount generally exceeds 50 and sometimes even 100s of guys

This will be the one that i think guys will have the hardest time with. But, the truth is i've seen girls lie about their laycount even in front of their female friends. This means that a woman's laycount is often a number only she and she alone knows and so it's very easy for it to become disproportionate to what people expect. Of course, this can cause a guy to think all girls are sluts and that girls who say they don't hookup are lying. I think what should be gleaned is to actually stop slut shaming because it's very normal. Also, guys, let's face it, usually women in their 20's who are still virgins are really messed up in the head

815
pavlove is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• How many sexual partners to you is classed as a few :P?

Most Helpful Guy

• Very good points here. The laycount truly doesn't matter, but because lots of people pretend it does, it becomes a self-fulfilling prophecy of sorts.

• thnx!

• I don't ask about a woman's sexual past because I don't care, but I also wouldn't expect the truth if I did.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 7

• I’m actually pretty confused about what you’re trying to contend. So... women waiting to have sex in a relationship but who’ve had one night stands are bad? And that women lying about their number is bad but sleeping around isn’t. I mean alright, but I’m kind of confused.

• Women lie about how many men they have slept with to make themselves appear more attractive as a potential sexual partner.

Women get laid more than men and lie about the numbers so as to hide their sexual promiscuity.

Some men they freely open their legs to while others have to go through a series of shit tests (which he will likely fail and not get laid)

These men don't trust women anymore because they know she's a liar.

• @Wwwyzzerdd ok... but wouldn't you take more up with the social pressure that forced women to lie in the first place?

• No, I hold them accountable for their actions, same standard I'm held to. It's their choice to be weak and cave to social pressure. Also her choice to fuck dudes that she later regrets giving it up to. How am I supposed to respect a woman that lies? It's her choice to be disingenuous and manipulative towards the opposite gender, no law saying I have to tolerate that. You're trying to offset the blame instead of addressing the issue, common bureaucracy.

• guys should get over themselves - as if like women having sex with other guys has anything to do with them personally. imagine i got upset every time a guy jerked off.

best to leave the question alone for everyones sake

1. BECAUSE they will never know for sure how many people anyone has slept with. its like worrying about how many drops of rain just fell. you can spend ALL your time coming up with some kind of number but you can't really know and it changes nothing if you do and you would not know if you were right anyhow.

2. no one will trust being direct with them bc they are freaking out all the time.

3. Paranoia makes shitty sex.

Dumb waste of energy. *Neurotic*

• Women need to get over themselves. They think that all the crap you just said is an excuse for being a lying bitch. It's not. A lying bitch is a lying bitch. Whatever you tell yourself so you can sleep at night means nothing to us.

• MOST people lie about sex. Guys claim they've had more than they've actually had, girls claim less. The real story of attractive girls is that being sought after makes us feel very powerful, and when we first experience it, most of us revel in it.

The guys we have sex with right away are usually guys who have great value. That's the secret of confidence. A guy who has high confidence appears to girls to have high value. So he seems like a guy who is on our level, because we know we have value, and confident guys seem to have similar value.

• "The guys we have sex with right away are usually guys who have great value."

So basically you're saying, if she doesn't put out on the first date dump her, because she doesn't consider you to have great value? Noted. Thank you for the advice. Always fuck on the first date or move along and ditch her ass.

• Sorry @kiran04 that was for the hoe @taytay21 girl mans use your mouth as a toilet ,

• @realistincanada No worries, and I agree completely.

• Where do you live? How do you know how many partners they've really had?

• You don't need to know the exact number to know they're lying. Ask their friends, ask their guy friends. You'll find numbers that far exceed what she told you. A lie is a lie whether you know the specifics or not.

• Why would you assume they were bad people for their sex life? Is it really your business?

• If we're going to be sharing a sex life then HELL YES it's my business. And I don't find people bad for their sex life. I find them bad for being lying sacks of shit.

• christian women that are virgins in their 20s were usually homeschooled

• No comment

• So why are you making an effort to befriend these types of women? You befriend a slut and then claim the "good girl act" is all a lie, seems like you're trying to make milk out of apples.

What Guys Said 14

• Like all things, it probably depends on the person and their social group. Those with low counts are probably harder to encounter in situations where there is an expectation of interactions leading to a date. Also, the 'good girl' impression works most effectively if there is sufficient expectation, which means that there has to be enough of the population who truly act in that manner to cover those who fake it.

• If she has to lie to reduce her count or lie about what she's done, then she's a pump and dump job. Why? Because that's clearly what every other man has done to her and there's a reason for that.

• I agree with your last point with the other part is hard for me to accept (but you might be right)
    I definitively would pay an escort to get rid of my v card

• Just bang them and move on.
    Or just ignore them and move on if you believe in sexual purity.
    I don't see a problem in it.

• I'm ok with it. I like girls who like sex and are skilled at it. If you're not good at it after 50+ lays, THAT's a problem...

• Sluts are fun to ride but most guys shouldn’t settle down with them

• no girl is a slut stop saying that about girls l love all girls

• Sluts are gross

• I agree with everything.

• Most women are incapable of love and other emotions. It's not about sex either. It's about power. A man with the inner life of a woman is called a sociopath.

• If a girl makes me wait to sleep with her but let others guys fuck, wait and see how i will fuck her over in the end , 😂😂😂😂 man oh man

• On the plus side I have never seen a whore achieve much in life, so they don't go very far

• you dont know how many guys a successful woman has slept with either way.

• people talk they gossip they lie. no way to know. but if you believe other people over your parter shouldn't date her anyhow.

• @UnaKaizen I agree

• Umm maybe but doubtful.

• As a guy I honestly hope what you are saying is complete bullshit. But deep down I kind of feel like what you are saying is true and it's fucking saddening. Worst part is that I'll never actually know the truth. The fact that some women lie about their partner count or what they experienced makes me believe that all women are capable of it. That mixed with my own trust issues in women due to being cheated on be past; even if a woman is truthful about her experiences and partners, I don't think I could fully believe her. This lying pretty much makes me believe I will never really have a meaningful relationship with a woman again since I can't trust them.

• What he's saying is true, I have no doubt. This is why you always, at the very minimum multiply a woman's stated partner count by 3x. Also in general, you pay no attention to what she says, and more attention to how she acts.

I will never forget this woman I met, she had a man taking her out to dinners, buying her gifts, pulling out chairs for her... and he wanted to be with her. She told him she wasn't ready for sex, and would kiss him on the cheek.

When she met me, she was so hot that she couldn't contain herself, didn't want to go anywhere... she just wanted to go to bed immediately. However, I'd already opted out of dating and all relationships by then, but she thought I'd change my mind... but I was truly done...

• @Truthatanycost Cool story bro. To bad I don't believe a word that you said.