8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

1) You don’t have to make the first move

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

Feminist women think of themselves equal to men. You don’t always have to make the first move she’ll do that as well. Who knows she may pay for your drinks and then drive you home because you’re drunk af. She’ll protect you from female rapists on streets in lonely nights.

2) You Don’t Have To Pay For Dates

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

Dating a feminist woman puts full stops for the question “Who pays for the first date?”. She’ll always insist to split the bill. And she won’t judge you if you don’t pay. Maybe if you’re dating a feminazi, you’ll save a lot of money because she’ll pay for you to prove her supremacy.

3) She'll make conversations lively

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

A relationship without lively conversations is not a relationship. If you date a feminist woman, you can always have lively debateful conversations. You can start from “How women are oppressed in the west” to “Wage gap is real and I know how to minimize it”. If you don’t want to talk politics, you can debate on sexual topics like “Is homosexuality part of nature or nurture” “Is gender change good option for transgender people?”. Believe me, there is no other interesting talk than sex talk with your girlfriend.

4) You can become stay at home dad

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

You don’t want to work in the office? It’s okay. Unlike traditional women, feminist women love to work and earn for there family! (Don’t call other ladies because you’re home alone) If you want to be stay at home husband, she won’t complain about it. She’d happily work extra hours on your behalf while you’re cooking food and cleaning dishes at home.

5) You can express your emotions freely

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

Did someone catcall you at work? Or Do you think certain community is oppressed? Or Do you want to fight with someone for no reason? Don’t worry, your feminist SO is always there to help you. You can freely share your emotions without any feeling of oppression. Feminist women are generally empathetic and they understand what you're saying. Even if you tell her you got a boner, she’ll know how it feels exactly.

6) You can be free about your sexuality

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

Even if you’re bisexual, gay, transsexual, sexually fluid, pansexual, animosexual, cybrosexual, moneysexual or asexual. Irrespective of your sexuality she’ll accept you, unlike traditional women who will judge you for your sexuality alone and might break up with you if you confess about it. But being transsexual actually increases your chance of dating a feminist woman

7) You don't have to worry about your weight

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist Women

Irrespective of who heavy you are, she'll always love you. And won't even fat shame you. If you get fat, you won't need to worry about burning calories; She'll increase her weight to attain equality.

8 ) You don’t have to worry about condom fail

8 Advantages of Dating Feminist WomenLast but not the least. Feminist women love consuming birth control pills! In my life, I’ve never seen a feminist woman who wasn’t on birth control (don’t ask how do I know) so even if you forget to bring condom with you or if it breaks due to your extra large size, don’t worry, You’re always safe 😉

2972

Most Helpful Girl

• All of these points combined barley reach 10% compared to the bad points of dating feminist women

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Feminism is bullshit.
    When I read so much about feminism , i get more tempted to go MGTOW.

Promoting feminism in society is like reservation for women and then it puts even stronger basis for discrimination.

1. Nowdays, men are afraid to help women if they're in trouble.

2. Men are afraid to talk to women.

3. Men are drifting towards being MGTOW.

4. Men developing hate towards women.

5. Men know its the end of beginning.

6. Feminism says equal right for women, and then during the date, women still want men to pay for dates?

7. in the name of Feminism , women have casual sex and after riding the cock carousel she wants to marry the nice guy.

I'm not against women, in fact women have been oppressed a lot in the past.
    But now its just too much.
    I'm tired of hearing bull shit.

A time will come when women will tell men that men must drink few drops of their piss otherwise women will make a police complaint.

Fuck man, who wants to live in a society like this

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Growing up I've seen men get treated worse than women because of their gender not the other way around. I've never felt oppressed because of my genitals, so when I heard about feminism and what it was about I just knew it was bullshit. My sympathy usually went towards the males, when I'm in school I see girls get away with way more things just because they're girls and when a guy did the same thing he'd be suspended or in trouble.

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 28

• Hm. Yeah, I definitely think you're mocking feminists here. Although I don't identify as a feminist, I've been called one (and feminazi, too) on these site more than I can count. I don't pay for dates, I don't take birth control pills, and I don't drive drunk dates home. I also don't always make the first move or think my husband has to be a stay-at-home dad. And how would I know what it feels like to have a boner? Much of these are just stereotypes.

• Tbh it wasn't my basic motto. When I thought of writing this take, I was going to keep it real. You can see the basic points (Expect 8) are actually true and description is sarcastic. I don't know why i turned it into satire

• @UnaKaizen Lucky me I don't date "most people".

• lol ok fair enough. i misunderstood. sounded like youd just refuse if he was drunk. not like you really just dont find yourself i that situation, ever :)

• These are all mostly true for me, except for 4 and 7 (partially). I wouldn't mind my man being a stay at home dad IF I made enough money to support our own family. And even then, for the sake of stability (what if I suddenly lose my job?) I would urge him to at least try to do something on the side, maybe work with something you can do from home. And as for 7, yes, while I don't think weight is all that important, I do think health is important. I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend put on som extra pudge, however I'd still prefer it if he maintained a somewhat active lifestyle and did his best to eat healthy. So when it comes to looks I don't care a whole lot, but I do care about the possible health issues that could arise from gaining too much weight.
    And 8 is a bit of a weird one, because technically you should ALWAYS care about a condom fail (or not using one), even when she's on the pill. The pill is not always 100% effective, even when it's successfully taken at the right time. Sure, there's no reason to become hysteric, but you should keep it in mind that even the pill might fail (not to mention the potential for STDs, which sometimes go symptom-free).

• Feminism is higher than you'll ever be. You will never reach full growth if you don't give people of opposite sex the same treatment as yours. And you will never be able to live in a society as mixed as ours without being open to other people's beliefs and opinions.

• I can't tell if its a joe or not, the end makes it look like its a joke, the rest looks pretty real.. i.. i.. i... i dont know XD
    HELP?

• It's a satire depending on your taste. :) If you read only points, they'll make sense but if you read description then you'll understand the humor

• Well played then, well played XD

• You're title is incomplete. It should have ben
    "8 advantages of dating feminist women if you're a pussy"

• *downvote*

• Lol thats why feminism is bullshit... you can talk about "equality" all day long but the bottom line is no woman will actually legitimately respect a man that is ok with being a stay at home dad.. All the "equality" is one sided.

• Boo.

• More from Girls
    23

What Guys Said 71

• The values of dating a feminist well here's one when you have a problem at customer service with the manager you don't have to go in there to argue just send the feminist in there and she will do all the work for you. And 9 times out of 10 She'll when your case for you

• 👌👌😂😂😂

• Thanks

• lol basically.
      They're stubborn. They're the kind of people that you can't have a logical argument with, because they like to ignore logic that they don't like. (Along with Flat Earthers, who just ignore all logic)

• Why is Beyonce on the strong woman poster? I hardly count her as a respectable feminist.

1: feminists still want the man to approach her. They have admitted that. Whether it's to cry rape or not I'm unsure.

2: most women regardless of political alignment tend to either understand that both should pay or have no problem paying.

3: conversation is great, if the person you are conversing with actually has valid arguments and doesn't call you a misogynistic sexist when you disagree with her.

4: what if I don't want to be a stay at home dad? And if I do I don't need to meet a feminist woman to do so. Women can be career driven regardless of their ideology.

5: I already express my emotions freely. Never had a problem doing so.

6: 90% of those things don't even exist.

7: feminists are some of the most judgmental people on the planet. My weight will definitely affect her judgement of me as many are vegan or whatever. Those that aren't and are fat still want a hunk for a boyfriend.

8: don't most young women take birth control?

In the end this was a fun article and I enjoyed responding to it! Have a lovely day/night.

• I can't tell whether this is even serious or trolling, either way it's funny.

• A woman doesn’t have to be a feminist to have all those benefits. I know plenty women that aren’t feminists who have those benefits. That being said, I prefer to date a woman that isn’t a feminist who has all those benefits. In regards to number 6, I have to make it clear that I’m straight.

• After reading this, Feminazis be like😂😂

• More from Guys
    66