5 Activities That Can Make a Girl go Crazy for YOU!

Hello and welcome everyone! It's your boy Hal and today I'm gonna tell you about the activities that attract a girl towards a guy. So let's start-

1) Cooking

Girls really love it when a guy can cook. Cooking is part of a girl's life and they are somewhere emotionally connected with cooking. Moreover, a guy come off as more kind and soft-hearted whenhe can cook. It shows that the guy doesn't follow the basic notion of gender roles and is open-minded and liberal.

2) Gymming

Oh Well! Yeah bruh I'm sorry but girls do like muscular men who take care of their body and fitness level. They don't really need some gym fanatic but a guy who goes gym regularly for maintaining his proper shape and if you have abs and biceps, bruh you're pretty much a female magnet😉

3) Baby-sitting

"Wait Hal just stop right there! What the hell!?" Yeah I'm sorry again bud but this is true. It gives them signals that you're a gentle guy and knows how to deal with babies. This thing directly gives-offs vibes that you're a potential future partner.

4) Reading

Every girl loves a guy who reads. Many girls are attracted to those typical nerdy guys who are bookworms haha. There's something about those guys that instantly attracts a girl. Reading is good habit and defines your personality.

5) Grooming

Girls love the guys who spend time in grooming themselves and maintain them appropriately. Girls never ever compromise with hygiene. A guy should be well-groomed to attract girls towards him.

That was all for this time!

Thanks for reading😊

Love you all❤️

See you soon💗

1616
Halucinator is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• Girls have emotions and energies and have their periods. They are not acrtive as man because of that but passive. Man must be passionated with a woman he like or she is not interested because woman have no muscles and do not want activity but understanding for their more weak being then man. Only then she will show interest in the man. other wise man can seek man if they want muscles and think woman are with their energies to much to take care of because it is dangerous and complecated but challancing. Man did not have muscles for their selfish self but to support and give support and offer support and so he can. in our world woman use twise as much of their power and strenght while man only watch it. that is horrible because woman get exhausted and raped.

Most Helpful Guy

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 15

• Well my top 5 arnt in it , he must be ok with my flirty and sexy dancing with guys he must be ok with me having male friends and he must be careful if his mates or brothers are hot x

• I was with you until babysitting. I am biased because I dont like kids. Replace kids with puppies or dogs, and its perfect.

• TS can cook and he babysits his sis
    but he needs a haircut and i don't mind that he doesn't like reading and i don't think he needs to go the gym

@supernovaroyalty

• Number 3 is personal preference and I personally don't care whether or not a guy is good with kids or even likes kids. I have zero interest in any kid except for my own

• I hate babysitting, I don't care if a guy read or not honestly, don't do anything to me and I don't like guy who take too much care of them. It's not really manly.

• Dishes, laundry, back massage, is also what makes me a very happy camper

• All very important tips.

• Haha this is good stuff mate 👍🏼😂

• agreed

and also he should be a handy man

• READING

• Yupp. 😂👍

• Great take bro!❤️

• I like cooking and exercise

• Lol, if he can cook, likes kids and reads to me I’m hooked.

• its puny to develop for pussy or dick.

What Guys Said 15