10 Weird Dating Sites That Prove Almost Anyone Can Find Love

#Dating #Weird

When you think of online dating, you probably think of the popular sites/apps, such as Tinder, Plenty of Fish (POF), and E-Harmony. But hiding in the dark corners of the internet, there exists a whole other world of bizarre dating sites for unconventional people who find conventional dating site boring. I mean, who says online dating is just for "normal" people? Even weird people need love. So, if you're a self-professed weirdo, you can let your freak-flag fly! Here are 10 Weird Dating Sites That Prove Almost Anyone Can Find Love:

*Disclaimer: The following images were obtained second-hand from Google Images and not the specific websites mentioned. No users privacies were directly or intentionally violated.

1. Ghost Singles

Who says the living are the only ones who can date? The truth is that ghosts need love too! GhostSingles.com offers love in the afterlife for lonely single spirits. The site is 100% free to use with one stipulation; you have to be a ghost, no humans allowed! Once you sign up as a ghost, you need to specify how you died, either "horribly, mysteriously, tragically or suddenly" and can you search other ghosts based on their sex, age and how they died.

2. Date Vampires

Apparently ghosts are not the only ones who are looking for love in the afterlife. The undead get lonely as well. DateVampires.com (which claims to be the largest online single vampire community) is only one of several sites devoted to dating for vampires. Whether you are looking to live-out your Twilight fantasy, or looking for a fling with Count Dracula, you'll be sure to find it here (just don't expect to find the charming Edward Cullen-type on here).

3. Ugly Shmucks

This next site proves that dating is not only for attractive people. As sad as it sounds, it is a site for self-proclaimed ugly people. Unlike conventional dating sites where appearance is typically valued over personality, UglyShmucks.com claims to focus more on genuine personality rather than looks. Maybe this site can teach us that beauty really is skin deep?

4. Fat Bastard Dating

If you find online dating for ugly people offensive, you will be sure to find this next site equally as offensive. FatBastardDating is a UK dating site for "lazy and overweight singles" who are looking for love. In a pitch to potential members, the site boasts that "fat bastard" isn't a derogatory term, and "In fact, the fatter, the better and in this online dating community, if you're a fat bastard, our members will love you".

5. Fart Partners

They say that couples that fart together, stay together. As the name suggests, FartPartners.com is a dating website for those who have a fart-fetish (ironically much like a lot of Blue Anons here on GaG). As the websites motto goes: "Meet Others Who Share Your Love of Farting and Feel Free to Let 'Em Rip!". At least if you get a date on this site, you don't have to worry about holding in that breakfast burrito you had earlier on in the day.

6. Clown Dating

So maybe you like to laugh and are looking to do a little clowning around? Whether you love them or

have a crippling fear of them, ClownDating.com has clowns (and clown-enthusiasts alike) that are single and ready to mingle, because behind the face-paint and red nose, there is actually a lonely heart. Unfortunately the site doesn't seem to live up to the hype, as most people on this site don't strike you as Bozos, oddly enough (except for the select few, as you can see below).

7. Diaper Mates

If you didn't think these online dating sites could get any weirder thus far, think again. Apparently some grown-ass people love being treated like a baby, even defecating in an adult-size diaper for fun. DiaperMates.com is a dating site for adult baby and diaper lovers who share the same weird fetish. I don't know about you, but I find man-children in diapers with mommy-complexes very creepy and unattractive.

8. Mullet Passions

Remember mullets? The horrible 80's hairstyle has become a specific dating niche. On MulletPassions.com, you can find others who share your passion for mullets and mullet-associated activities, such as wrestling, country music and monster trucks! How much more red-neck can you get? As the site's moto says, "Its business up front, and a PARTY in the back!".

9. Trekkie Dating

There is no doubt that sci-fi fans can be obsessed and religiously devoted to their select franchises, such as Star Trek. TrekkieDating.com helps Trekkies boldly go where a lot of them have never gone before; on a date. The site helps connect star-crossed Trekkie fans so that they can "Live, Love & Prosper". At least they don't have to wait light-years for Comic Con to pon farr with an Uhrua look-alike.

10. Furry Mate

Last but not least, here is a dating for another subculture, but with an animal instinct. FurryMate.com is a dating site devoted to single furries (enthusiasts for fictional anthropomorphic animal characteristics and human characteristics). But if you think it is all about adults dressed as cute-cuddly bunnies and kitten, you might want to take a look at a few of the member's photos (hey look! Its Bath Salts Axl Rose).

Do you know of any unconventional dating sites that you have seen or experienced for yourself? Please feel free to share them below!

2329
MandyRuth is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Guy

• LmAo bahahahaha. love this take... great job!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 28

• Literally none of these surprise me. The only one that even makes stop and question wtf is the ghost one mostly for curiosity as to how it's supposed to work. Though I guess the diaper thing is a bit bothersome and gross... just not surprising.

• The clown one is a lie. They just stole dating profiles from other sites. I don't think there are any real clowns signed up, and the people whose profiles they stole will never get any messages.

• This isn't the weirdest necessarily, but more so pointless, but I found a dating site for agnostics.

I'm agnostic myself but do people message each other saying you don't know what happens after you die? That's fucking crazy, neither do I.

• Well when you think you have seen it all someone comes and surprises you. There are a lot of strange people about !!!

• Mullet passions! Jagr would be proud :D I love this take!

• Uglyschmucks- now that shows a sense of humor (actually all of these sites do)!

• Wow you'd have to be scrapping the bottom of the barrel

• uglyschmucks. com needs to be spelled with a "C". I'm on it! :D

• Not sure which one I should sign up for first... wow!

Finally there is Hope... thank you.

• My favorite is hotforginger. com that's a great site for meeting redheads.

• Im glad to see an original and actually interesting take. Great job!

• Thanks for sharing I won’t be using any of these sites.

• Real life for real people.

• Interesting

• Well, just as you thought you'd heard it all.

• Interesting

• Interdasting.

• My eyes are burning now, thanks

• Nope. I'll stay single, thanks.

• Damn. These were pretty funny

• More from Guys
    8

What Girls Said 22

• How have you even find those.
    I kinda want to try the ghost one, I think it suit me XD

• Lots of searching lol. I agree, the ghost one looks kind of cool. It looks like you'd fit right in :)

• I imagine and how can people invent such dating since xD
      Yes ^-^

• BABABABAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! what got me was the fat basterds and the farting one!!! Bahahahahahaha!!! Retarted people!!! on the pamper one i dide it once because my ex boyfriend liked to wear pampers has i teased him until he cummed hands free in his pamper then i would lick it up from the pamper. so pampers is not new to me.

• I tried to sign up for the ghost dating one and its really funny

• Funny and scary. The only one I would be a little curious in would be Trekkie, but I imagine it’s for people who are obsessed with Star Trek instead of just really enjoy it like I do.

• Are these for real, cause I was a little worried that when I die I won't have a place on the internet.

• i just found ghost singles and joined the chatroom as a guest, I was watching the chat and something came on the screen in big red words, YOU"RE NOT DEAD! I was so terrified I closed it. But I know it was probably because I said, hey guys I'm alive, as a joke. I cannot believe that shit actually exists. I am sure they're not really dead but weird as fuck haha.

• I'm actually a little intrigued by Ghost Singles. 😂

• LOL Are you sure that there were actual matches on those sites?

• i gotta say i kinda like the farting one i do fart alote of perfume farts. LOL

• could take all that other weird shit but i draw the line at furries (^._.^) ノ

• Now if there were only a dating site for make-up lovers. Hahaha... or G@G lovers.

• This is actually kind of weirdly adorable. ^_^

• Wow! Very interesting

• Very funny take. Thanks.

• I DON'T BELIEVE THIS!

• Omg 😂

• Farmers only and jewdate

• lol the first one is a scam hahaha

• I might have to give Ugly Shmucks a go...

• Omg seriously? LMAO some weird dating sites out there!!!

• I really wish I hadn’t looked at this

• More from Girls
    2