How To Tell If An Introvert Likes You

We all know the signs that an extrovert likes you, but what about an introvert? These quiet and reserved people don't wear their heart on their sleeve so it makes it difficult to find out if one likes you, but there are sign you can see to tell if one likes you.

1) Engaging In Activities

How To Tell If An Introvert Likes You

Introvert tend to not go out of their comfort zone very often, but if you notice an introvert is going out of their way to engage in activities you enjoy, then chances are, their interest in you.

2) Sharing Information

How To Tell If An Introvert Likes You

Introverts, like everyone else, has secrets. An introvert however is more picky with who they tell them to, so if an introvert is telling you things about them self (hobbies, ideologies, likes, dislikes, etc) then you are no undoubtedly someone that they trust and feel comfortable around.

3) Going The Extra Mile

How To Tell If An Introvert Likes You

Introverts are kind people who try to help out the people they care about. If you notice an introvert is going out of their way to do something for you, then you are someone they care about.

4) Staying In Touch

How To Tell If An Introvert Likes You

Even introverts distinguish between close friends. If you notice an introvert keeping in contact with you, they you are a close friend to them.

5) Inviting You In Their Personal Space

How To Tell If An Introvert Likes You

An Introvert's personal space is sacred to them. It is where they can recharge and re-energize after a long day of socializing. If an introvert invites you over into their personal space, they undoubtedly enjoy your company and feel comfortably around you.

Many of the things on this list are pretty self explanatory, so they don't require a lengthy response. Theses are just a couple of the signs an introvert may be into you. Remember an introvert rarely makes the first move, so asking them is your best bet. Introverts take time to open up to people, so be patient and don't rush. If you are an introvert, do you agree? Did I miss anything? As always, thank you for reading.

59
MatthewGoodman is a GirlsAskGuys Editor
Who are Editors?

Most Helpful Girl

• blew my own mind that i did this shit for my boyfriend when we first started talking, but i knew i liked him since i did those things which were things i'd usually not feel inclined to do whatsoever. i think you're pretty spot on, and this is coming from a hardcore introvert ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Very accurate, in my opinion, and in my experience. With introverted women, you have to really pay close attention to what they do, rather than what they say, when it comes to figuring out how they feel about you. This can take a little getting used to if your only experience is with more outgoing girls/women.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Join the discussion

What Girls Said 4

• With me the guy would have to really pay attention to detail and read between the lines of my mixed signals.

But ya I'd try to talk to the guy more which I normally don't do. I don't reach out to strangers often

• I think if they state at you a lot, it's a good sign

• I have to bookmark that damn

• Extremely spot on. I am definitely introverted and I've unintentionally done all these things to guys I've been interested in in the past.
    The harder thing for introverts, though, is letting someone know that we are truly interested because of our shy nature it can be hard for us to flirt and get a clear message across. Sometimes guys will take our subtle flirting as "friend zoning".

What Guys Said 8

• As an introvert I approve of this. For that I for sure do 4, 2 and sometimes 3, I've tried to do 5 but my dorm is damn near empty and my TV don't work.

• Im an introvert myself and I've done all of this with one person. It took a lot to do this. My next goal is to step out even more and ask her out. But im too scared of her answer :S

• I have been in your shoes and I have experienced that! I am not sure whether or not this girl hangs out with you but if she has, think why? She must like you to hang out with you and interact with you. I know it's hard being an introvert but think about the positive and the negative.
      Positive: She says, yes! You guys make a fantastic couple
      Negative: No, you will have to move on. (There are more fishes in the sea). I have moved on and rather than chasing someone I am working on myself.
      However, it's better to do something than not do anything! Good luck brother!

• Thanks. I can sometimes not be as perceptive as I'd like. I have noticed/remembered these traits with some GF's.

• He's not adjusting his pants because they're itchy, it's because he's trying to hide his boner! That's how to know if an introvert likes you.

• You're only describing certain types of introverts.

Not all of them are nice kind people.

• It's impossible to describe every thing in something as broad as introverts, so I typically just use broad generalizations that apply to a vast majority of introverts. But yes, I agree, some introverts are just flat out assholes and there isn't much more I can say to that besides they aren't worth you're time (unless you are into people who are assholes).

• More from Guys
    3