To All the "Nice" F*ckboys Out There

To All the "Nice" F*ckboys Out There

Dear fuckboy (he knows who he is and yes all the quotes are the exact texts he sent me),

I used to be a quiet good girl, had never flirted with a guy before, let alone do anything that relates to sexual behaviour. And then y'all come sliding into my dms and acting all sweet and trying to get me to open up. I've never done this before, so I see it as an opportunity to brush up on my flirting skills.

Hey Sleep tight lol, text me when you wake up ;)

You seem like you want to try to get to know me, but then everything turns around and next thing you know you want to see what I look like, haha, sure I'm comfortable with letting a guy half way across the world see my face when we just started texting....Then you jump straight into sending me naked shirtless pictures of you. Did you know I was stupid enough to fall in your trap? You must be a wizard!

Then the next thing, I know, you're calling me "hot af" when it's just a picture of me with a retarded dog filter and telling me you're gonna masterbate to my picture. Then you seem like you're trying to get to know me, then the next minute you're telling me you're "not exactly small ;) ". Every day it's just 60% sexually flirting and 40% talking about life.

To All the "Nice" F*ckboys Out There

You tell me you want to talk to me until you fall asleep, and the things you would do to me. Obviously I started to let my guard down, just a stupid girl who hasn't gotten guy's attention in her whole life is all.

ugh I wanna cuddle the shit out of you rn you little bitch....cudddleee meeee.......Dude im telling you now if we cuddle its not gonna end in cuddling

Why am I so addicted to this guy whom I've never met who calls me baby girl and princess? We're both still in high school!!

But here is where the truth comes out....

"I hate that you dont really send any pics, full body shots, selfies, ass, boobs, etc xD and well you could respond a bit faster and more texts" BUT THEN YOU BE HITTING ME WITH THIS BULLSHIT!

"I wanna see Youuuu not some other girl"

I'm stupid but I ain't an idiot lmao (iCarly reference) so I tell you my boundaries obviously. But why the hell do you tell me you respect them?! You're suppose to say you want to stop talking! :( ugh

To All the "Nice" F*ckboys Out There

The next few days you just tell me all about your sports and whatnot, but honestly speaking, that's not something I want to talk about especially when you don't ask questions about me. You then tell me a story of your depression and your family and stuff. That's when I started to think hmmm, is he being honest with me, or still being a player? Then, you compliment me and I start to feel butterflies in my tummy, then you go back to the whole "I want to see another picture of you" ugh. Then you tell me about sports, and how you're involved in charity and work hard in school. That's amazing, and makes me rethink all the times I thought you were an asshole... until you say this

ugh I wish I could just fucking pound your tight pussy with my cock, I wanna show you my dick but Ik you're not a fan of nudes

But then you choose to "accidentally" send me one anyway. And I go with it. Not because I'm stupid, not because I'm a slut. It's because for the first time, I actually thought that a guy really liked me enough to trust me with that and not expect anything back. Yes I sent you 2 pictures, part of my upper thigh and panties, and a bit lower than my collarbone while wearing a bra. That's as far as things are going, but you are sending me full on nude videos because you want to.

To All the "Nice" F*ckboys Out There

Then the next few days we are talking about life again. You try to make me jealous one day, but turns out you're just talking about your sports equipment, like how some guys call their car a "her". Then you tell me about your friend, and how you are trying to help them become a better person, etc. This all seems like a good genuine interaction. Until I made the choice to message you through my friend's account. Straight off the bat, I find out you were talking to another girl before me. Scary thing is I look like her, and talk like her, and have the same hobbies and interests as her. But the thing that broke my heart the most is that you sext other girls and get nudes from them and apparently there's another "special" girl who sent you a slutty video of herself to you and you "get hard thinking about it"

and she was really special because every girl always does the same boring angles

To All the "Nice" F*ckboys Out There

Obviously, I feel stupid for even sending you any revealing photos even though they were not nudes, but give up your hope of getting any more pictures from me in the future. Every day, you talk about life with me and tell me you miss me, but how many other girls are you saying that to? And why are you ignoring me when I want to show you something I made, that I am proud of? Do you care about me at all? Why do you lie and break my heart?

Hey sorry I've not been feeling like texting at all, just letting you know that I think about you…..

Why do you call me cute names and tell me I'm adorable, and strong, and smart, and independent? Now it makes me feel like all this was just a lie. Why do you ignore my texts some days and then come back with an explanation and say you missed me? Why did I fall for your attention, and crave your validation? Am I not enough for you and have I wasted time trying to impress you? Are you really this superficial?

I've never met you and you're definitely not the most attractive guy out there in terms of face, but I think I've caught feelings for you, I secretly hope we will get to meet and fantasize about hanging out with you. Is it time to let go of you because you're too much of a f*ckboy for me?

To All the "Nice" F*ckboys Out There

Love, the girl who had her heart broken by you....thank you for teaching me.

you don't need motivation if you're driven, motivation comes and goes....don't remember it, live it

3681

Most Helpful Guy

• Those are some pretty weird things to say to a female actually, even kinda gross. I myself have flirted and done cyber sex with more chicks than I can even remember, but I gotta say none of it has ever been like THAT. And even when I have talked sex with women I've still been able to talk about other things with them, even emotional.

I think those guys right there must be EXTREMELY desperate.

• I started off just wanting to brush off my flirting game because he was doing that, we talked about life and stuff but sometimes I just wonder how much he actually cares about me as a person. He hasn't texted me in a few days even though he talks to other girls and I don;t like feeling like a back up plan lol

• @Nexovous he's the one who's telling me that stuff, I didn't ask any of this

• No, not you dumbo. I meant the guy who said it all. I find it odd he took the time to learn it all. I'm simply prejudging. He could have a degree in a medical field requiring this knowledge or physiological i guess.

Most Helpful Girl

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 80

• Even though I am a guy, I still hate the way these jerks treat women, also because they mess things up for those of us that respect women and treat them right.

• Here's a thought. Instead of trying to develop a relationship with a person you have never met except by text, go out and meet people. Get to know them and learn about people in a context where you can judge them by your own lights.

The problem with "f*ckboys" and cybersex and all the rest is that the person at the other end controls the message. You have no way to judge them other than by what they choose to reveal to you. Throw in the perfectly normal habit people have to assume the best when they want the best to happen, and you make yourself the perfect sheep - ripe for fleecing.

Suffice to say that I am sorry that you were hurt and disappointed. You sound like a pleasant young lady - though perhaps too inclined to self-pity. You put yourself at a disadvantage and then were shocked... SHOCKED... when it worked out to your disadvantage. The old saw still holds, you get what you pay for.

Put your electronic toys down, get out in the world, meet people and learn to be discerning. It does not mean you still won't get hurt - your judgment will not be perfect, even when you have the ability to see a person whole and in reality. However, your odds will improve when you stop letting people make you in a pigeon by giving them control of the means by which they reveal their true natures.

As I say, I am very sorry you were hurt. No one deserves that. However, one really does have to ask, what were you expecting?

• Yea, I didn't do something really smart and I am aware of that. No guys talk to me in real life, and yeah I never dealt with a situation like that ever in my life. I obviously did something stupid and had the wrong mindset to start with. but hey, I learned a lesson and hopefully become more mature in my thoughts, :)

• Well, I hope my message was not taken harshly. I would say that you are shooting yourself in the foot when you say that guys never talk to you. Without knowing you I cannot respond to that in any specific way, other than to say that there are things you can do to change that.

For what it is worth, research has shown that with the advent of social media, teens are driving less, they are not working part-time and summer jobs and therefore have less money for dating, and are socializing less face to face. Net result, there is a lot less dating than there used to be and thus the odds are a bit more against you than when I was your age.

Still, it is not impossible. People - even teens - do date, after all.

You do sound - as far as one can tell - like a lovely person and I wish you well. If this experience turned out to be a lesson learned, well I am sorry it hurt, but it will make it better for you going forward. I hope you meet that one guy - he will be very lucky.

• No matter what any of these women say, they will always fantasize about fuck boys like me. They may settle for the average, beta dudes, but they wish they could snag a hot, successful, tall, rich dude wit a big cock even though we are players and assholes.

• minus the players and asshole side of them, those guys are great. But I realized that none of it means anything if he can't even do the basic thing of giving me his respect and full attention and not telling me stupid shit like "You're the only girl I talk to / want to see"

• @TheUglyMan Obviously not! I feel stupid enoguh already :(

• How dare he... sext you? Even though everyone sends sexts?

Anyway, the term "fuckboy" is erroneous and stupid. It means nothing, and should only be used by you if you also use "slut" or "whore" to refer to girls who you think are too sexual or slutty. If you think those terms are bad terms to use for someone, then "fuckboy" is also something you shouldn't use, or else you're a hypocrite.

• If the context is right, using the words slut and whore is not offensive in my opinion, just in this context he's prentending to be guninue to get me to undress. That other girl he talks to? He basically does the same thing

• Okay.

Well here's why guys aren't always just straight-up up front about it, as well: Fear of rejection. Same as you. Fear of being called a "fuckboy" or a loser or a player or whatever, as well as not actually getting what they want as well. Think about it-- even if you immediately and instantly like a guy, intensely, and have fantasies right away about marrying him and having babies or some crap like that, are you going to tell him right away? On your first or second date or whatever? The answer is probably "no," because... why? Because you know you would *scare him off,* right? The same thing applies for us when we want sex with girls we find attractive. There is no difference. We can't be as up front as we want, because oftentimes this is the reaction. I'm not saying your reaction is bad, or you are bad, or whatever. But that's the reason why he didn't say exactly what you maybe wanted. A "lack of honesty" or whatever.

• "Everyone" sends sexts? My girlfriend and I would respectfully disagree with you on that. I never send anything I wouldn't want my grandmother (or hers) to see. That stuff is for other places, like behind closed doors.

• I'm sorry, but what were you expecting? From what you've said, this guy's intentions seemed pretty damn clear from the beginning. You say he broke your heart, but it looks to me like you went and broke your own heart by fishing for romance with a guy who clearly had other things on his mind.

That's just my brutally honest take on all this.

• Well in the beginning I didn't take things too serious either. No, I didn't know he was talking to all those girls. I was stupid enough to think it was just between him and me. I have never encountered something like this so I kind of went with it. I know I have a stupid part in all this as well, but I just wish he told me "hey I'm flirting with other girls and getting nudes form them" instead of just telling me "You're the only girl I want, I just want to see you" That changes the way I look at the whole situation

• Explain this to me:
      So I basically straight up told him I felt he was losing interest and what not. And he said this:
      "sorry I just lost interest in you for a bit so I thought id take a bit of a break so I don't"
      and I asked if he actually liked me to begin with or if things were just sexual, and if he still likes me, and he said this:
      "I still have interest for you and yea lol there wasn't even that much sexual tension so yea I actually like you"
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• I think it's fairly evident that it's just sexual for him. At this point, his word should mean absolutely not shit to you, so don't worry about what he says. He's only lying because he still thinks he might be able to get something out of you.

• I don't know why people exert this much effort, the most straight forward way to get into a girl's pants is just to be nice and polite

• lok key agree with you, it makes me think he's genuine when he tells me about his life story or what not

• Sure, I'm on the east coast (NYC) so I'll be going to bed soon. My mom is yelling at me so I have to take refuge. But write to me any time.

• Sorry. I'm old fashioned. The way he's acting is like a complete dick. You shouldn't even be giving this guy the time of day if its 60% or more about sex. Thats all he's looking for. And isn't worth your time if your looking for a long term partner. Sorry this is happening to you.

• - Continues leading him on with no intention of giving him what he wants
    - Gets mad when she finds out he gets what he wants from other girls

• True, but I wish he would just tell me he wanted to stop talking to me because I wasn't sending pictures, instead of hanging onto me and coming back to "check" on my every now and then. At least I wish he just told me that we didn't want to talk if I wasn't sending. But he never did that. He said he respected me and stuff but also said I was the only girl he was talking to

• Girl: "He's a nice guy".
    Internet: "He's a real gem, alright."
    Fuckboy: "Lemme see that b-hole".
    Girl: "He means well".
    Internet: "I'm sure he does".
    Girl:"... no, he's really nice, and he's cute."

• lol. I described him as nice. Nice as in he is respectful of himself and understands my boundaries and is committed to his dreams and tells me to work hard for the things I want to achieve. Fuckboy as in he pretends to talk to me and only me and try to get nudes from me and sext me even though he knows that I'm not his only girl and he has 100s of nudes from other girls

• All joking aside, he actually sounds like a sexual predator/sex addict and is going to end up on an episode of "To Catch A Predator".

• I don't deny that actually

• Cool take, but I don't think he sees you anything more than a living meathole. But hey, who am I to destroy a dream where you can make him your man only right?

• Don't want him anymore lol I take things way more seriously, and strings are definitely attached with me. I just wish he wouldn't have lied and told me I'm his only girl honestly

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• It's what they call, 'leading them on'. He's just putting you up as a backup plan.

• All this rant and f*ckboys, jerks, A-holes, bad boys are still drowning in pussies. The end.

• not every girl is spreading her legs for guys like this, I don't know about other girls but I'm glad I've never done that with anyone yet, looking at all the guys i know irl, would have regretted it the second afterwards lmao

• @TheUglyMan like I said, the guy I talk to isn't all that super good looking , but still I talked to him! lol

• You're a minority

• The crime is team work , don't blame a fuck boy only , if somebody insist and telling you to jump from the cliff you will jump if you don't want it? Human have brain maybe it's time for some people starting to use it.

• never said it was all his fault. I blame myself for being an inexperienced emotional girl who gets attached easily. But imagine this: a little kid (me, experienced) being convinced jump off the cliff ( by him) , and that it's safe and you'll start to fly.

• @Nexovous I know, but I do believe I took risks because I don't usually involve myself with guys at all, he's one of the first guys I've officially flirted with and I guess I gotta learn my lesson the first time

• lol, i got a motorcycle and learned it gets me lust not love. I was like, "bonus of having a bike is it's an attention magnet". Nope, it's a one night stand magnet.

• I hate those faggots, I used to be friends with a few of them, then I realized who they are and that I'm much better off without them

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• lmao

• I wouldn't give him anymore attention

• I hate to say this but... it works.
    Its shit because other guys will look at the work of a fuck boy and want to emulate this. After all, the fuckboy is the one getting a response, he is the one getting attention and all that jazz... why shouldn't every other guy follow in his example. Sure, he isn't always succeeding but being told you're blocked or receiving any response, however good or bad, big or small, is better than nothing anyway, riiiiiiiiiiiight?

• 1. Don't judge all guys by that one (or even most)
    It's just that guys like that are the most likely ones to send requests and start conversations.
    2. If he sends a dick pick - block him (unless you asked for one)
    Even if he says it was an accident (it's nearly impossible for it to be one)
    3. Online friendships are cool, but if you fall for someone, in most cases it will end bad.
    Though even then, you learn things about yourself, you gain... experience points and level up in some aspects of your way of self defining.
    A lot more to say, but I see no reason why should it be said... simply learn from your own experience and all, but don't generalize because of one or 20 assholes. There are 7+ billion people in the world, no two people are the same, let alone hundreds ^^

• Thanks :) Yeah, we decided to be friends yesterday. :( I kinda told him that I fell for him and he apologized and agreed to just be friends. I actually like it way more even after the first day. I don't have to worry about impressing him, and we don't need to flirt and make everything sexual. also he doesn't need to lie to me anymore. But he said he was really interested to begin with but he lost interest in me because I sent him a long paragraph 667 words about my life in one go (when he asked about my passion hobbies and interests and inspirations) and he said I didn't make it a challenge for him and that I'm boring. I was kind of hoping that I could get his attention back in a few months, but who knows. I'm not really counting on it.

• Ugh... reading this makes me wonder. Do most guys even have actual manners when it comes to talking with girls? When I read his quotes I can't help but feel sick about it.

Look... I do ask for nudes too. However, it has a purpose of taking the next step in my long-distance relationship, and comes naturally as we are in love with each other. I always make sure to make it even for the both of us. But this guy, he was way too forward about lust and let it go wild. In my opinion, that is very unappealing and it irks me, even.

I'll do my best to become a nice person, and never a nice f*ck boy. Thank you for this insightful MyTake. ^_^

• Glad you liked it! His language didn't gross me out, as much I just took things way more seriously than he did and he never told me he was talking to other girls and getting 100s of nudes from them. He just tells me I'm the only girl he talks to blah blah blah and all of that bs.

• Now while I am saying things in a positive mood, do try to keep watch of him. You already explained on your MyTake about how he sext other girls and get nudes from them for his own benefit. It is up to you to decide if it's okay for him to do that on your break.

• so do you think he actually likes me/ has feelings for me?

• If I was one of them, then you're welcome. With some girls, a little bit of fuckboy on the side brightens their day. What's so bad about feeling good?

• Because I wish he was just be honest with me and not say "No! I want to see you! Not some other girl!" and lie to me. Even though we are not in a relationship if gives off the impression of lying, and potentially cheating

• Congratulations and welcome to the real world. I had the exact mirror of your experiences with older women.

• Women love getting screwed over and used by the fuckboys in the night club and the buff guys in the gym. Chad is irresistible to them. They'll move any boundaries for him. But for normal guys they won't.

• - Decides to start talking to a guy to "brush her her flirting skills"
    - Continues leading him on with no intention of giving him what he wants

Lmao you girls are so funny 😂

• More from Guys
    60

What Girls Said 35

• For eveey fuckboy out there i say..

THANK YOU FOR MAKING ME WHO I AM TODAY A STRONGER SMARTER WOMAN!

They were too lucky they met that little naive girl i was cause this sexy confident smart woman would have never fall for their mind games.

Always remember fool me once shame on you fool me twice shame on me.

Dont fall for their games anymore sis. You are stronger you dont need a fuckboy or some guy in your life to make you feel beautiful or strong or worthy.

Great take ❤️

• This comment just lit up my day! You go girl! Loving your confidence and the self love you have!!!

• I liked what you have to say so I have a question. Why do girls ignore the quieter guys. I mean there are so many guys who make it clear up front that they intend on exploiting you, but women seem to go for them anyway?

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• wow, these types are just scum. I would tell him to go f*** himself. Why did you waste precious moments of your life with this guys? If a guy ever asked me to send him nude pics of myself, I would tell him to see his ass out the non-revolving door.

• Most of your gender still and continue to jump blindfolded in the cliff...

• @djmzes Hmm, really? Because i don't. I can play games too. If i notice a guy likes to play games, imma get my playing cards out. ;)

• OMG that just made my day lol

• Why do girls often call guys f*ckboys?

If a guy was to call a girl a sl*t or a sl*g he would be considered rude, and then it's not nice to give people labels, but girls think they can call guys f*ckboys?

Only give if you can take.

• Everyone has been labelled by something, but I think it's fair if that's the way they act; pretending to be all sweet and acting like your so special when in reality they just want to get you naked. I think that describes an f boy well. But If I didn't even do anything that can be considered "slutty" then it's not fair for someone to call me a slut. If I do act like a slut, I am willing to accept the label

• Too bad they don't call them their proper name..."LOSER"!

• Sorry that you had to to through that. Some people just get off on being manipulative and playing with people's feelings. They'll say and do whatever it takes to get what they want. I've been there before unfortunately. Now that you know what he is, you just gotta rip the bandaid off. Which is a lot easier said than done. Keep your head up!

• Thank you! Trying my best!

• Okay, thanks for replying!! :)

• Good take and im sorry this has happened to you. Can see a lot deception going on there...

I'm just gonna leave this here though
    https://youtu.be/R34bDoz2LGs

• Preach!!!1 Thanks! Girl! Made me laugh!!!

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• This had nice intentions, but it’s a MyTake, not a MeRant. Sounds like you knew who he was from the beginning, but went along with it for the attention/feelings.

• I guess you're right, but I started out not taking things so seriously, but he made things more serious to me by telling me he misses me and only wants me. I have never been in a situation like this, so obviously I get attached. I even told him that, and that's still how he treats me. If he doesn't want to me to react like this maybe he should just be like "Hey girl, Im talking to 23 other girls and getting nudes, so if you don't gonna send, it ain't gonna work out" But no, he tells me me that he respects me and what not, and says I'm his only one.

• Again, fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

• And this is why no-one feels bad when wonder woman and the amazons beat the crap out of the male nazi's in her movie.
    As far as f-boys go yeah it hurts and they suck but the only way to feel better is to get back up and do it for you. You don't have anything left to prove to him, get over him for you.

• That is a fuckboy player. Players do pretend to be nice and care about you if they think it'll help them get into your pants. I had a fuckboy who
    carried on normal conversations with me, listened to me complain about work, consoled me when I was upset, bought me food because my stomach growled loud enough for him to hear it, pretended like he really cared about me. When I started letting my guard down and getting comfortable with him, he started the picture request thing and talking sexual. I came right out and asked him what he wanted from me and he started talking about what he wanted to do to me in the bedroom. I doubt you're the only female that he's saying and doing those things with. I've come across fuckboy types more than I care to admit. Block his number and move on.

• What I can't figure out is how girls can fall for such BS

• I guess ya get what ya pay for.

• Why can't he want to have sex with you? You don't want to have sex with attractive guys?

• This is totally relateable, they dont even try to brush up the game, its all the same and then they come back with pretty little apologies and get your friends involved so it looks genuine.. All disgusting!!

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• Nothing about this looks genuine. Hahaha! Lols at you for being attracted to this type of behavior unless you just want a casual relationship and sex, which in my opinion is good!

Anyone with half a brain wouldn’t talk that way to someone they literally cared about!

• Right, so... id have stopped talking to him at second text. i dont see the appeal. at all.

• But you're an exception, most (american) girls seem to love the guys who mistreat them.

• :/ I've met a whiner dude who acted same way. Why did a person like this ever exist, ever came in life eh.. its actually annoying. Wish never meet people like this. Its a bothersome and a trouble.

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• And sounds immature.. lel

• lol agreed

• I don`t understand how you could fall for a guy like that. Strangers opening the chat with "hey babygirl" or "ur hot" are automatically a no for me.

• Isn't it a tragedy they just aren't smart enough to know better. They a$$holes usually stand out as a$$holes. Easy to spot. Why girls fallfor it, I'll never understand.

• Because like I've said, never encountered such thing in my life time of 16 years so far because I'm that "quiet" girl guys don't talk to even though people think I'm really nice, and smart and talented, or whatever. I've never really flirted with a guy prior to talking to that guy

• That guy is almost surely not in high school. You shouldn't trust people like that.

• We follow each other on other social media, and I've seen documents with his name and stuff. But yeah, trusting him is a big no no. I gotta learn to keep my guard up! :)

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• He is lying. Don't take him back.

• Eww stop talking to this prick. He is creepy, manipulative, and disrespectful. He tells you think you wanna hear see you feel good about yourself and then he strings you along and keeps you on the hook. You are not special to him he doesn't like you you were just another girl that he text everyday trying to get naked pictures. Please don't be that stupid and naive! Unless you are just having fun. Do not get your feelings involved with fuckbois. They do not like you or respect you... next time he asks for nudes Google a picture of a dick and send him that!

• Drop him like a hot potato...

• funny you say potato, his username has the word potato, and me and my friend call him rooted potato lol

• you mean telekinetic potato?

• Explain this to me:
      Is he lying wtf is going on?

• Nice take

• guys suck

• So does girls... but They suck our vocabulary out too.. when they suck...

hehe

• Try using your brain! How could you think something like what this guy said was reflective of anything remotely caring? This is the speak of “IDGAF bout’ you, get naked!” And stuff like, “I want to f*ck you and madterbate to your photos... but I would never say these things to a person I actually respected because it’s disgusting and makes me sound like a retard.”

Guarantee these are the things running through that guy’s mind.

And if he was serious, that guy is fucking dumb as rock. But, he wasn’t. Therefore, to think he was and to be receptive to guys who are evidently dumb as fuck if serious implies you want to date dumbass guys. That should probably be alarming to you.

• @RaijuRainBird you might be correct..
      @Sadbby i agree with this guy, if that guy is getting sex and still not yours.. then he never will be, there is no point in wasting your time with that guy..
      and if he really likes you.. when you get away from him.. he will come for you fight for you..

• Wow this is so damn true

• This is what makes us want to be single.

• I can relate

• More from Girls
    15