The Art of Hard-to-Get Game!

Either you choose to play the game on someone or to accept being played a little, you will reach a point feeling frusterated or want to end it!The Art of Hard-to-Get Game!

Why do people play the hard to get?

The main reason is that we all have this feeling that others don't appreciate our value. Also, Girls play in order not to be taken as either cheap or desperate, while guys play it to be chased by hard to get girls!

Yes, nothing strange here, some girls and guys are naturally hard to get without playing, other play it to look like the first group!

So, this seems confusing, should the game be played of not?

Here comes the important part, playing is always ruining our nerves and feelings, imagine that you love someone and playing him or her, after a while your feelings will be damaged and you will create a manipulator from yourself unconconsiousely which is unhealthy even for yourself!

But how the person we like can understand our true value withoug playing the game?

It is very simple, it is to concentrate on yourself and build a strong personality for yourself, to litterally create a future and this is the only way you will be a naturally hard to get person without involving into the game, attracting many strong persons who are able to appereciate your value and your time!

Thanks for reading!

314

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked it when a woman played hard to get. It allowed me to realize VERY early on that she was an evil, manipulative bitch and I did NOT need to see her for another second.

Most Helpful Girl

• No thanks. I rather be up front direct and honest with my intentions. Take me or leave me for someone else. Games like that are for little boys and little girls in school.

Join the discussion

What Guys Said 13

• Hard to get is just a colossal waste of time. I'd rather try it then judge it so I skip one step of wasting what maybe days or weeks of my time and move on.

• Not only do I dislike it when a woman does this, most of the time a guy won't recognize she is doing it, in part because most women don't know how to do it correctly. I'd much rather she just flirt or be upfront with me about what she wants.

• if you play hard to get you only get douchebags :D have fun with your douchebags, cause normal guys won't bother trying to get with a bitch who's all up her own ass.

• I do it so well that she has to come over to my place and just jump me in bed while asleep.

• hard to get?

some people do it so bad and so many people doing this. Like they say no, no, yes prob read it somewhere online.
    I got used to it. Know alll your tricks and shit girls. You can play hard2get all you want... we're on to you.

Guys: don't play this dumb shit, just don't be desperate

• That whole thing was made up by females because like you said they don't want to seem invaluable. Usually they do this for one of two reasons:

-Either she has no intention of getting with the guy at all and just wants him as a orbitor.

-Or she knows the guy in question is of higher value but she doesn't want him to realize that.

• "The art of hard to get game". That is why people don't believe in love. Even if someone is honestly into us, we will never understand it.

• Playing hard to get is wrong and evil. I'm a scientist!

• hard to get are absolutely a turn off for me
    the most stupid and bad people on earth
    absolutely hate them

• It most if the time won't pay off. But when it does it's very effective so no.

• This only works for girls

• Oh you're playing hard to get?

*walks away*

• I would ignore anyone doing such a thing.

What Girls Said 2

• Playing this game is a fine art. You have to practice to get good at it.

• Oh a game?

No thanks!