1 mo

Life Hacks to Get Matches on Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, & Other Dating Apps

hostboy__fastestlaps

Here are a few ways to make yourself popular on big-name dating apps like Tinder, especially in big cities. Here are a few (unwritten!) rules in exact ascending (beginning) order:

Photofeeler

Image Source: Photofeeler/blog
Image Source: Photofeeler/blog
  • Use Photofeeler. If you don't know what that website is, search it up on your bar. Photofeeler is THE ONLY reliable website to measure your looks. Aim for 20 to 40 votes, which is the standard factor.
  • EMPATHY-associated pictures are always encouraged. A picture of you next to a gentle pet - a dog, a cat, a rabbit, a guinea pig, a goldfish, or such similar beings - will increase your matches by a vast percentage.
  • DON'T EVER use any pictures where you are posing near or inside a car or truck, regardless of how nice it looks. JUST DON'T. Unless gold diggers and sugar babies are what you're aiming for, please avoid the car pictures. And ESPECIALLY stay away from a car your parent or boss owns; most people find that gross, believe it or not.

For reuse on dating apps

Image Source: Evening Standard/Liz Connor (04 January 2017)
  • In addition to the entire Photofeeler section written above, make sure that when you are finished, prioritize the one with the highest total score (all photos should have attractiveness scores of no less than 5.0 out of 10, with an absolute minimum "confidence interval" rating of 4.0 out of 10). Contrary to popular belief, attractiveness alone will NOT get you dates. But smartness and trustworthiness combined with attractiveness will earn you multiple dates and even a whole relationship.
  • DO NOT mention politics or religion especially if your attractiveness score is less than 7.0.
3
8
3Girl Opinion
8Guy Opinion

Most Helpful Guy

• Chaddi
    The post is valid and true. What you are selling on a dating website is potential potential for empathy for Mutual growth. anything that inhibits this potential is initially extraneous and may interfere. You're looking to create the mental atmosphere on one of those checkout stand books with the guy in the girl hugging. Every single one is the same story in minor variations. You are selling the same fiction as every one of those authors. In fact if you have a mysterious estranged historic family name an odd parentage grew up it'll only Farmhouse at the edge of society the only gift from your missing father an ancient sword all this stuff works. The naysayers are also correct if you simply put your bank balance in seven figures at the bottom of your picture your phone will never stop ringing and you won't be able to get the lipstick off your body. Thank you for the website it's very useful
    Helpful 1 Person
    Is this still revelant?

Most Helpful Girl

• Anonymous
    I don't know much about Tinder, but I do know that people hardly write much of a profile, because it's not needed.
    But on a regular dating site, women like when a guy writes out a thoughtful profile.

My lifehack on that is for guys to get a girl to write their profile for them, and girls should get a guy to write profiles for them. Life Hacks to Get Matches on Tinder, Bumble, Hinge, & Other Dating AppsWe come from different planets, so we shouldn't pretend to speak the other specie's language fluently. But you've learned a valuable lesson from writing this question. It's a complete fucking waste of time trying to help people on this site. But kudos to you for trying to help.
    Is this still revelant?

Scroll Down to Read Other Opinions

27
  • glennos89
    Total bs your telling here! It's all about getting money from it!

Go advertise somewhere else please! 😡😡😡😡
    Like 1 Person
    • Chill out man, it is just a guide to getting Tinder matches and more effective dating. Also, it's not like Photofeeler is a brand new site or a site I created either, thousands of people use it

• Also, correct usage is you're* not your

• Imsmurter1
    This is awesome I'm using photofeeler right now really appreciate your help
    Like 1 Person
    • Imsmurter1

@hostboy__fastestlaps I put my photos on photofeeler and almost all of them are under 5 in attractiveness. Should I take the feedback seriously or not? I don't know how to change my appearance.

• It's not always about appearance (though it's true in some cases), but about how you present yourself. Look at Photofeeler's FAQ and find out for yourself

• Imsmurter1

good advice thanks

• Slartybartfast
    Online dating is a scam to suck money out of guys. I'd rather eat glass.
    Funny 1 Person
  • bamesjond0069
    I say always mention something controversial or selective on your profile. Your goal isn't to get matches. Your goal is to get quality matches. So throw out some important believe or value you have. Now people who like that will be more likely to match you. For example i see a girl. Average cute profile says i like puppies and hiking. Wow well she's not that hot so why bother trying to match her? But if she says she goes to church and is conservative then now i know she's actually more what im looking for and id be interested in trying to talk to her.
    Like 1 Person
  • msc545
    Also, if you are a guy, add 2-3 inches to your height if you are under 6'4"
    Funny 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    The best life hack to get any date is to transition into a woman
    Funny 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    Just one little thing to add. When I was on Tinder, I frequently liked photos with cute dogs and cats, but it was automatic, and when it was a match and the guy messaged I was like "oops".
    But on the whole it's not a bad idea if it is not forced and not the profile picture but second or third.
    Like 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    its called be hot
    Funny 1 Person
  • Anonymous
    Since when is getting a match on a dating site a priority in life? I’m not gonna look a certain way and I’m not gonna talk a certain way and I’m not gonna behave a certain way and I’m not gonna write a certain way and I’m not gonna make pictures of certain way just to please somebody else. I don’t even use dating apps or dating websites.
    Like 1 Person
    • If you have nothing nice to say, don't say it. Especially when it wasn't targeted at you