+1 y

Is lack of confidence the only thing holding me back? Am I too hard on myself?

I'm 18, never had a real girlfriend. Never had my first kiss, obviously virgin. As time goes by my desire of being In a relationship grows stronger.
All my friends have girlfriends even tho I used to be the one that received more attention from girls.
As I grow from a cute kid to a man I feel like I'm not so pretty anymore and that all the girls that ever loved me thought that I was pretty and since I don't think girls still like my looks, because this girl I loved didn't like me back no matter how hard I tried and its been a while since a girl told me I was cute, my self esteem is really low.
The fact that I don't have much experience with girls also contributes to this idea that I'm garbage and don't even deserve a girlfriend because I would probably mess everything up.
Am I being too hard on myself? What can I do to regain more confidence? Should I try to meet more girls even tho I consider most girls to be out of my league? I also think that my low self esteem makes a lot of girls look out of my league even if they re not.
Would I be more likely to have a girlfriend, a wife, get laid, whatever, If I had more confidence in my
3
1